2009 under 16A

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
here we go

ryan kelly is a bunny, left a good club

watch out for harley mackenzie, charleston, matson lynch and abbers
:thumbsu:

ryan kelly is a gun mate he made a good move spotty are skum and shit and those players you named are good but charlston is over rated and not even dominating anymore lynch is good but i wouldn't rate harley mackenzie and is abbers playing i herd he wasn't ?

ryan kelly is a gun mate he made a good move spotty are skum and shit and those players you named are good but charlston is over rated and not even dominating anymore lynch is good but i wouldn't rate harley mackenzie and is abbers playing i herd he wasn't ?

well mate
ryan kelly is a good player, when he's not a bunny
but harley mackenzie will dominate, he's a freak
not sure bout abbers actually, depends on his body i guess?
charleston always dominates top age, but maybe people are catchin up to him?
and matson lynch is a goood player, hopefully he steps up this year
and
spotswood football club make altona look like bunnies mate
the reason we get called scum and shit by people from other clubs, is cos we are so good, and we can call ourselves a real football club

Sup boys, Im Jay. Thats the formal introduction done lol

I live in Vales, Mates with alot of the boys...There doing alrite, Wouldent call em top 4 but they should do alot better then last year after they shifted up from B's lol

A fair few good players

Got Matthews Fitzpatrick most likely going for captain, Gun player like his brother. David Briscoe once he gets back from Jets. Got a few ones looking forward to seeing play and a few rumoured to be comming down.

Jake Guy's a possiblity to be playing with Vales. Looking forward to seeing Jawsh Ball play aswell...Without a doubt fastest person Vales has had in recent years...good height, beauty kick cant wait to see how he goes. Crossy always puts his head over the ball...Tuff player.

Anyone got any ideas on when the first praccy's start?

Sup boys, Im Jay. Thats the formal introduction done lol

I live in Vales, Mates with alot of the boys...There doing alrite, Wouldent call em top 4 but they should do alot better then last year after they shifted up from B's lol

A fair few good players

Got Matthews Fitzpatrick most likely going for captain, Gun player like his brother. David Briscoe once he gets back from Jets. Got a few ones looking forward to seeing play and a few rumoured to be comming down.

Jake Guy's a possiblity to be playing with Vales. Looking forward to seeing Jawsh Ball play aswell...Without a doubt fastest person Vales has had in recent years...good height, beauty kick cant wait to see how he goes. Crossy always puts his head over the ball...Tuff player.

Anyone got any ideas on when the first praccy's start?

Should be an exciting group of players pretty small bunch but shouldn't really matter.
Coach Deano is a pretty small fella as well and he's been around the caper for a while.

Agree with you although, Fitz is a good leader but guys like big Brad Aitken and Ben Humphreys will have to stand up this year.
Also Jake Crabtree would have to be the hot favourite for the B+F at this stage i reckon.

Some exciting youngsters i'm keen to see play are Atem Atem and a young asian bloke whose name escapes me..
Don't know much about Ball could you shed some light there?

Yeah Crabba's is doing well, B&F would be abit shady to say right now.

The asian bloke I think your refferring you Nicko? Run's all day, Only person there that can keep up with Ball atleast lol

Ahh Josh "sunny" was supposed to play A's last season but broke his collar bone the opening D's game and didnt full recover so he pretty much anyalated D's players. But disciplin was a problem with him last year, Though hes showed alot of improvement was a good forward moved to midfield and does the job as good as his uncle Luke does for the Saints.

If I was tipping anywone for B&F yet Id pick outta Briscoe or Fitz.
Whats ya name mate?

Yeah Crabba's is doing well, B&F would be abit shady to say right now.

The asian bloke I think your refferring you Nicko? Run's all day, Only person there that can keep up with Ball atleast lol

Ahh Josh "sunny" was supposed to play A's last season but broke his collar bone the opening D's game and didnt full recover so he pretty much anyalated D's players. But disciplin was a problem with him last year, Though hes showed alot of improvement was a good forward moved to midfield and does the job as good as his uncle Luke does for the Saints.

If I was tipping anywone for B&F yet Id pick outta Briscoe or Fitz.
Whats ya name mate?

Yeah Nick thats the one, seems very quick and confident..
Ball does ring a bell, i have heard some talk of Luke Ball's nephew playing in the area.
Can't say i've seen him play but sounds like he has the goods.

My name? Bachar43 ;) haha

You guys got a praccy this weekend?

ahah, Yeh just watched them train.

Fitz, Nick, Jawsh, Big Brad, Crabbas turned it on.

Jawsh showed alot or persistance, Popped out his knee early training...Got it back in and ran all day though affected his kick.
Nicko & Jawsh really did well in the sprints I belive Nicks time for 100 metres was 10.93 and Jawsh got 10.62. New Vales record if Im right.

They're on the right track, Yes I belive they have a practice match on April 5th against Glenorden and a Intraclub match on Monday.
Josh Davies did well in the 2k run, Should be playing A's but decided to play D's unfortunatley.

Do you play for Vale mate if not what's your possy in the club
I know i've noticed someone our age always go and watch vale but doesn't play

and david briscoe is a Sl.ut

Nah I trained with em once, But Im good friends with alot of them and usually go watch them train.

Briscoe is a freak at footy, But all because of hard work...true commited player.

Sad news about Josh Ball, Could be the end of his season if its what I think it is. Poor kid was in so much pain.

Nick and Matthew Fitzpatrick, Both of them have got to be the hardest trainers at the club, They both are great players and good blokes to. Id have to say Nicko might have to take the hard running place in the team if Ball's out.

Anyone actually know what the injury is for Ball yet? All I know was it was a knee, Saw him do it, Locked knees with Casey sprinting...Looked quite painful.

When does Round one officially kick off?

Im off Take Care boys.

Good to see everyone talking up there teams, cant wait for season to start.
Should be a good year for Point Cook, good numbers, looks like some quality, will do well in B grade.
My first year in WRFL, so i get to see some of the teams talked about.

By the sounds of Altona, maybe i should go up the road a bit and play there!

Good to see everyone talking up there teams, cant wait for season to start.
Should be a good year for Point Cook, good numbers, looks like some quality, will do well in B grade.
My first year in WRFL, so i get to see some of the teams talked about.

By the sounds of Altona, maybe i should go up the road a bit and play there!

sorry mate but if under 16's i would count on playing for altona we've already got are a and b side and we only had a cap of 50 players i think so they have already cut some players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry mate but if under 16's i would count on playing for altona we've already got are a and b side and we only had a cap of 50 players i think so they have already cut some players

choice ay thanks cuz, dont altona have 3 teams?
to be honest i will be a D player anyway bro, im not that special, or maybe 3rd side if we have enough players ay.

mate brett armstrong is at wezza and is an animal
jake crabtree from wyndhamvale league b&f
jaxon cooke freakshow but im better than him at ping pong

who do you think will be in the top 5 for the ladder and whos there best player or players ?

mine is

1.spotty-jack charlston,matson lynch
2.werribee-jaxon cooke, ????
3.altona-mitchell turnbull,jamie cook,ryan kelly
4.willy-callem matherson,sam crechly,nic holdsworth
5.hoppers-brett armstrong,????

brett armstrong is at wezza and is an animal
jaxon cooke is shit
LOL

Heard Vale Juniors demolished the Centrals yesterday, Anyone know hte actual score? Missed the game unfortunatley.

And when I lived in hoppers and used to watch them play, Brett Armstrong is an animal great pick up for Werribee...Not like they wernt already good enough lol.

Brett Armstrong is an animal great pick up for Werribee...Not like they wernt already good enough lol.

Love how lots of quality guys leave hoppers scumming and go elsewhere, mostly wezza.
Its always going to happen, good players gravitate to good clubs.
Wezza, Spotty, Willy will always be strong clubs.

A few P Cook boys rumored to be heading Altona way (no names known yet) and an alleged Deer Park legend heading Willy way!

top 5 for me would be
1. Spotswood
2. Werribee
3. Altona
4. Hoppers crossing
5. Williamstown

Should be an interesting year, watched the 14s granny 2 years ago, when spotty beat hoppers, now its just the "who goes where" of players moving clubs for this year.

Judging by some of the posts in here, Spotty and Scumming have lots a few players to Wezz and Altona!

Being in the Colts side that was thrown briefly into A's i feel for the other teams that make up the numbers in A grade. albion and st albans both also took a belting in A grade.
rest of A's should be anyside with 2 teams - probs P cook and vales, maybe flem if still in comp.
Read somwhere St B's have left wrfl?
any more info?

Love how lots of quality guys leave hoppers scumming and go elsewhere, mostly wezza.
Its always going to happen, good players gravitate to good clubs.
Wezza, Spotty, Willy will always be strong clubs.

A few P Cook boys rumored to be heading Altona way (no names known yet) and an alleged Deer Park legend heading Willy way!

Yeh, But also commitment to one club can show something aswell.

Sometimes you cant blame people for leaving there club but the ones who choose to stay shows the heart the will put into each game out of the love for the club, Like I said my best mate plays for WV and I know how much he loves it and theres a few players there like David Briscoe and Matthew Fitzpatrick plus many more that have only ever played at the one club.

Also looking forward to watching the 18's this saturday aswell as Seniors & Reserves when Laurence Angwin plays his first game for us, Woulda been a star ifnot for the drugs;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back