2009 under 16A

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got a feeling I'll be seeing you Valentines day Honey

I have recently been informed of the fact that our paths may cross at some point in that time frame..

Look forward to it baby xoxo

mate purple and gold are the colurs that we wear we carry on high to victory ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh glory altona to the four we'll do are best and more i love vikings they love me thats the way it ought to be wif a V.I.K.I.N.G.S vikings are the ***** best!!!! and you'll be hearin alot of that this year mate so get used to it mate!

mate purple and gold are the colurs that we wear we carry on high to victory ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh glory altona to the four we'll do are best and more i love vikings they love me thats the way it ought to be wif a V.I.K.I.N.G.S vikings are the ***** best!!!! and you'll be hearin alot of that this year mate so get used to it mate!

haha good answer but you forgot to tell me who you were!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Albanvale and Caroline Springs supposedly merging in U16's, think they could be an A's team?

I doubt it Jimmy james - played against the Yarraville-Seddon Parkside Eagle Magpies last year and they had no system, apparantly they didnt even train together. They will get slaughtered in A's Car Springs / Albanvale - put them in C grade.

Point Cook should be in A's, they will have at least 2 teams, maybe they will throw games like they did Round 3 last year.

top 5 for me would be

1. Spotswood - Abbas, Jack Charleston, Harley McKenzie and Matson Lynch
2. Werribee - Josh Green, Jaxon cook, Adam Imber, Brett armstrong
3. Altona - Mitchell Turnbull, Ryan Kelly
4. Hoppers crossing - Jack Dorgan and Kyle Trainer
5. Williamstown - Elliot Kavinah, Callum Matheson, abe weaven-cahill

Young Standouts:
Jamie Cook
Ben Norton
Stefan protettto
Callum Matheson
Ashlin brown