2009 under 16A

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah mates yous are a grade but your just one of those teams to fill the ladder so we can have 8 teams :thumbsu:
ahaha yeah i rekon, we should of beat st.bernards just a horrible game
and we should beat point cook so that'll be alright
not looking forward to altona this week :thumbsdown: there gonna smash us

ahh fair enough i didnt play on the w/e though didnt get chosen
BOG scoreboard though tyvm

every A's there's 2-3 teams that are top B's sides or bottom A's sides it unfortunately thats what happens in the wrfl with only 5-6 strong clubs who are generally competitive in A's

I was in a bottm side in A's a couple of years ago it wasn't too good :|

ahh fair enough i didnt play on the w/e though didnt get chosen
BOG scoreboard though tyvm

every A's there's 2-3 teams that are top B's sides or bottom A's sides it unfortunately thats what happens in the wrfl with only 5-6 strong clubs who are generally competitive in A's

I was in a bottm side in A's a couple of years ago it wasn't too good :|

Suspended yet again. Becky. Will he ever learn? And HB Flank Of My 16A Dream Team =P

suspended? what u on about mate im still posting
yeh i think i got perm banned or some crap
the 20$ is still up for crea, what i got banned for btw

Sincerely The Club Umpire

I play for North Sunshine 16's in B grade and apparently were going upto A grade if we beat the bottom of the ladder Port Colts which we will and by a big margin. Though at the same time I'm kind of cut going up cause I'm a cheap person and having to pay $10 match fees every week is all good and well when you know your gonna get the ball but in A grade I'm paying $10 to not get a touch and get thrashed...shattered. I think us and St Albans replace Wyndham and maybe Hoppers but cause our % is higher then St Albans and 1 team goes up that would be us. :(

Were a decent team thanks to Will Hoskins-Elliot whose in the Vic Metro 15's squad but is it possible for us to move back down to B grade if we get absolute hidings everyweek ? because Albion did after a few rounds last year when they were moved up to A's for a short period.

I play for North Sunshine 16's in B grade and apparently were going upto A grade if we beat the bottom of the ladder Port Colts which we will and by a big margin. Though at the same time I'm kind of cut going up cause I'm a cheap person and having to pay $10 match fees every week is all good and well when you know your gonna get the ball but in A grade I'm paying $10 to not get a touch and get thrashed...shattered. I think us and St Albans replace Wyndham and maybe Hoppers but cause our % is higher then St Albans and 1 team goes up that would be us. :(

Were a decent team thanks to Will Hoskins-Elliot whose in the Vic Metro 15's squad but is it possible for us to move back down to B grade if we get absolute hidings everyweek ? because Albion did after a few rounds last year when they were moved up to A's for a short period.

how do you know your going to a's?

Apparently we are if we win but doesn't that happen every year unbeaten teams in the opening few rounds tend to go up a grade ?

yeah most of the time.
Its just strange because i'm from whyndamvale and our coach wanted us to play b's
for some unknown reason, but the wrfl people told him that they were going to keep us in a's
even if we loose because we would be to good for b's and we
are good competitors in a's
but oh well, we'll just have to see how it goes,
i rekon there should b e a match between our two teams to see who plays b's and who plays a's
but clearly not up to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah most of the time.
Its just strange because i'm from whyndamvale and our coach wanted us to play b's
for some unknown reason, but the wrfl people told him that they were going to keep us in a's
even if we loose because we would be to good for b's and we
are good competitors in a's
but oh well, we'll just have to see how it goes,
i rekon there should b e a match between our two teams to see who plays b's and who plays a's
but clearly not up to me

awesome :D i hope your right, we should be a strong chance to win a flag then this year never won one before.

i hope im right to.
whydamvale will have a strong backline this weekend
with fitzy, brownie, scotty parsons, crossy, kriehny and luke debono
and with fitzy and brownie swapping on ball with benny and dave briscoe should be exiting to watch. but still the big question on who is going to be playing on irving. we are just starting to get some form hopefully we can get 4 qarters this week. i know we will most liefully loose by a bit but we will definately put up a good fight especially in the midfield.

tips for this week:
werribee vs spotswood
werribee by 7 close game with alot of intensity

hoppers vs point cook
hoppers by 70 odd should be a good confidence boost for hoppers

whyndamvale vs Altona
altona by 40 odd whyndamvale will put up a good fight but it wont show on the scoreboard

st.bernards vs willy
willy by 140 willy much taller and have alot better skill.

went to the friday night match last night.
jaxon cooke dominated.
so did charleston with a gary ablett like goal in the last quarter.
jaxon was carrying a quad injury i heard and still dominated.
heard he played an even better game against hoppers last week in the wet.
looking forward to seeing mathew brown and jake crabtree strut their stuff tomorrow. brownies a good lead up target and jake will freak it in the centre.

went to the friday night match last night.
jaxon cooke dominated.
so did charleston with a gary ablett like goal in the last quarter.
jaxon was carrying a quad injury i heard and still dominated.
heard he played an even better game against hoppers last week in the wet.
looking forward to seeing mathew brown and jake crabtree strut their stuff tomorrow. brownies a good lead up target and jake will freak it in the centre.

Yeah goodluck with that. I LOOK FORWARD TO seeing Irving kick 158 this week. Turny getting 471 possies. Ryan Kelly 391 Clearences. Big Sticks With 187 Effective Tap-outs.

Good day for altona boys today, win of around 100 points
Big Irving slotted a quiet 11
Big Turny A Lazy 4
ANd 100 Gamers Tommy And Benny
A quite 3 each.

yeah good win by the vikings today. 97 points.

slow start only being ahead by 1-2 goals at quarter time but then got there act together in the 2nd kicking 8 and they ran away with it from there!

whyndhamvale could find themselves versing the likes of albion and caroline springs in b-grade next week.

ps. ben norton and tommy szanyi were both fed by mitch turnbull.

lol

yeah good win by the vikings today. 97 points.

slow start only being ahead by 1-2 goals at quarter time but then got there act together in the 2nd kicking 8 and they ran away with it from there!

whyndhamvale could find themselves versing the likes of albion and caroline springs in b-grade next week.

ps. ben norton and tommy szanyi were both fed by mitch turnbull.

lol

Few B grade teams could probs beat vales.

Good day for altona boys today, win of around 100 points
Big Irving slotted a quiet 11
Big Turny A Lazy 4
ANd 100 Gamers Tommy And Benny
A quite 3 each.

What height and weight would Corey Irving be? Heard he made the vales players look like little boys yesterday.
Some amazing bags this season...although i do believe he kicked a few cheapies vs WV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back