2009 under 16A

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it will b a greta even contest with many punches thrown through out the game, moody will probabley need a new change of bonds after the game when he sees cookie running at him.
altona all the way, 3 goals.

Irving was interesting to watch against vales last week, He doesent really look flashy or anything just knows what to do when he gets the ball.

Was a let down though I said he'd kick 12, mofo kicked 11 and cost me $5 ahah, great player though...Happy I wont ever have to play on him...I hope ahah.

Against willy irving was hardly seen
i dont think he touched the ball in the first half
second half he kicked 1 goal and ended up playing of half back and still couldnt get into the game

Against willy irving was hardly seen
i dont think he touched the ball in the first half
second half he kicked 1 goal and ended up playing of half back and still couldnt get into the game

i think yuo should lay of irving mate he isnt the only player in the altona vikings team, that plays well every week and if he doesnt end up kicking a bag everyone gets on to him about how he doesnt perfrom against the big teams, we will soon see how big of an influence he is.

Irving didnt play that well and still managed to bad 2 goals and he didnt even play much forward line. There is barely anyone in the league that would average more than 2 goals a game so happy with him kicking 2 in a bad game.

TIPS -

Altona def. Werribee by 2 points

Spotswood def. North Sunshine by 85 points

Williamstown def. St Albans by 107 points

Hoppers Crossing def St Bernards by 37 points

:thumbsu:

Albion
Anthony Oshana
Matthew Whelan

Altona
Deacon Millward
James Mead
Corey Irving

Caroline Springs
Ben Lancaster

Deer Park
Gary Cadman

Glen Orden
Samuel Walker

Hoppers Crossing
Karl Cataldo

North Footscray
Kevin Klix

North Sunshine
Anthony Boyd

Old Westbourne
Jamal El-Hawly
Jackson Hartley
Mohammed Houli

Point Cook
Wil Dinan
Danny Hutcheson

Port Colts
George Dervenis

Spotswood
Ibraham Abdo
Zac Smooker
Spencer Davis

St Bernards
Andrew Graham
Daniel Riley
Charlton Butt

St Albans
Jason McCormack

Werribee
Adrian Anderson Werribee
Jake Freeman
Kristian Rocci
Brett Armstrong
Jonathon De Pelligrin
Ethan Turner
Adam Imber

Williamstown
Navar Russel
Dillion Jones

Wyndhamvale
Jake Crabtree
Ben Humphrey
Daal Mashak

gday boys tips 4 this week are

spotty vs nth sunshine : spotty to get up easy by 70 odd

st albans vs willy: willy by 90 odd

hoppers vs sy bernards: hoppers by 40 odd

Altona vs Werribee: match of the round, Altona coming off a draw hungry for a win i'd say Altona by 3 points. Altonas run and fitness will be to much for wezza :thumbsu:

No idea what altona are on about werribee are gna pump you bunch of ****ters by 10 goals and not have a scratch on them after the game

one of the worst things overrating yourself/ talking it up i guess its all u viking boys are good for

No idea what altona are on about werribee are gna pump you bunch of ****ters by 10 goals and not have a scratch on them after the game

one of the worst things overrating yourself/ talking it up i guess its all u viking boys are good for

mate u wez summers are so cocky and got ur head so far up ur arse that u dnt know wat ur on about mate we dont talk our selves up like u skummers mate yous think ur so good just shut ur mouth and go bak to that tip u call a ground ur a disgrace to the wrfl and dont forget it.

mate u wez summers are so cocky and got ur head so far up ur arse that u dnt know wat ur on about mate we dont talk our selves up like u skummers mate yous think ur so good just shut ur mouth and go bak to that tip u call a ground ur a disgrace to the wrfl and dont forget it.

just worry about getting a kick this sunday i kno half ur team is gna struggle u bunch of pussy's
we dnt think we're good, we just kno altona are bad and softies
u call our ground a tip but it's in twice the shape of urs, ur ground keeper probably too busy receiving it off u altona boys out the back

keep thinking ur gna beat wezza by 2 points, no wait keep dreaming

just worry about getting a kick this sunday i kno half ur team is gna struggle u bunch of pussy's
we dnt think we're good, we just kno altona are bad and softies
u call our ground a tip but it's in twice the shape of urs, ur ground keeper probably too busy receiving it off u altona boys out the back

keep thinking ur gna beat wezza by 2 points, no wait keep dreaming

mate you haven't gotta clue u and ur tossers u call team mates and as for grounds ur shit hole only has 1 shit ground and we have 2 and about time u could get new club rooms u ***** ******s wat number are you mate and the qauestion is are u gonna getta kik and whos gonna be chasin my ass all day a wezza skum thats who

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah man im not bein cocky nd shit to evry1 just altona come on here tipping themselves and talkin themself up, they always are overrated look at the willi altona match
then afc love tries startin stuff coz hes havin a cry that altona are duds this year (usually the case)

all respect to u, wezza willi shuld be a top match in a week

nah man im not bein cocky nd shit to evry1 just altona come on here tipping themselves and talkin themself up, they always are overrated look at the willi altona match
then afc love tries startin stuff coz hes havin a cry that altona are duds this year (usually the case)

all respect to u, wezza willi shuld be a top match in a week

mate u still havent awnsered either question wat number are you?

mate you haven't gotta clue u and ur tossers u call team mates and as for grounds ur shit hole only has 1 shit ground and we have 2 and about time u could get new club rooms u ***** ******s wat number are you mate and the qauestion is are u gonna getta kik and whos gonna be chasin my ass all day a wezza skum thats who

ur bagging clubrooms, wake up man and anyway clubrooms have got nothin to do with u and me really
ur still talkin it up sayin wezza are gna be chasin arse all day but we'll hav a look at the scoreboard after the final siren, i kno who'll be laughin then

because ur in 15 jets it doesnt mean ur a hero, remember that

ur bagging clubrooms, wake up man and anyway clubrooms have got nothin to do with u and me really
ur still talkin it up sayin wezza are gna be chasin arse all day but we'll hav a look at the scoreboard after the final siren, i kno who'll be laughin then

because ur in 15 jets it doesnt mean ur a hero, remember that

mate u were the 1 talkin about us chasin ur arse all day i just denined and yer ur right just cauz i played 15 jets does mean nothing but if u think ur so good y dont u tell us wat number u are and we'll see how good u are sunday cauz u reckon you'll get so may kiks?

mate u were the 1 talkin about us chasin ur arse all day i just denined and yer ur right just cauz i played 15 jets does mean nothing but if u think ur so good y dont u tell us wat number u are and we'll see how good u are sunday cauz u reckon you'll get so may kiks?

well i was being realistic in saying wezza are gna smash altona, ur blind if u cant see it. u didnt deny it u were sayin we'd be chasin ur arse all day
i neva sed i thought i was gud and neva sed ill get so many kiks
if u wanna know my number so bad then wht is ures

well i was being realistic in saying wezza are gna smash altona, ur blind if u cant see it. u didnt deny it u were sayin we'd be chasin ur arse all day
i neva sed i thought i was gud and neva sed ill get so many kiks
if u wanna know my number so bad then wht is ures

mate i'm not scared to say mine number 8 just remeber that number wen i come up to after the match and say told ya so dik head and i dnt remember sayin anythin about 15 jets either so y bring that up?

mate i'm not scared to say mine number 8 just remeber that number wen i come up to after the match and say told ya so dik head and i dnt remember sayin anythin about 15 jets either so y bring that up?

the stuff ur sayin ur on ur high horse probs coz ur in jets or something
id be chasin ur arse all day, u said that dont deny it its a prime example of u being on ur high horse

ull be comin up to me afta the game although u dno who i am, and i dno why ud be sayin i told u so

we beat hoppers by 4 goals, 5 scoring shots to 15 on the worst day for conditions, and u guys drew with them and u think ull come close to wezza
still dreaming

the stuff ur sayin ur on ur high horse probs coz ur in jets or something
id be chasin ur arse all day, u said that dont deny it its a prime example of u being on ur high horse

ull be comin up to me afta the game although u dno who i am, and i dno why ud be sayin i told u so

we beat hoppers by 4 goals, 5 scoring shots to 15 on the worst day for conditions, and u guys drew with them and u think ull come close to wezza
still dreaming

lol so u compare scores like that thats stupid thats just like saying if u beat spotty by 4 goals and we beat them by 5 then we should win by a goal it doesn't go like u idiot it comes down to the ay and match ups and crap like that mate r u to much of a pussy to even give ur number away ur a ******* and mate i dnt even play jets and under 15 means nothing and wen i said you'll be chasing my arse all day i was meaning cauz ur team are full of ******s it wont be hard the best or worst player on out team would make you chase there arse

lol so u compare scores like that thats stupid thats just like saying if u beat spotty by 4 goals and we beat them by 5 then we should win by a goal it doesn't go like u idiot it comes down to the ay and match ups and crap like that mate r u to much of a pussy to even give ur number away ur a ******* and mate i dnt even play jets and under 15 means nothing and wen i said you'll be chasing my arse all day i was meaning cauz ur team are full of ******s it wont be hard the best or worst player on out team would make you chase there arse

the stuff ur sayin about margin comparisons i agree with, to a certain extent. u drew with hoppers and we beat them comfortably it doesnt mean we're gna beat u by however much we beat hoppers by but it doesnt take an expert to realise we got u covered easy
u say our team are full of ******s, it just means that ur gna get flogged by a bunch of ******s
we're on par with willi this year and they beat u by 97, im here laughing at u thinkin u can match it up to wezza
hahaha

the stuff ur sayin about margin comparisons i agree with, to a certain extent. u drew with hoppers and we beat them comfortably it doesnt mean we're gna beat u by however much we beat hoppers by but it doesnt take an expert to realise we got u covered easy
u say our team are full of ******s, it just means that ur gna get flogged by a bunch of ******s
we're on par with willi this year and they beat u by 97, im here laughing at u thinkin u can match it up to wezza
hahaha

mate wen we versed willy it was the worst we've ever played but thats no excuse and mate u only reckon nu par wif willy cauz ur both 5 and zip but ay wezza only beat spotty by 4 goals and willy beat em by 10 goals so wat ur sayin about yous and us is the same as willy and yous willy will beat yous as well then yeh? mate do u have a number or wat do u ahve name either i feel like i'm just talkin to the wezza water boy or something

Stop talking shit WJpunisher!

Altona will put up a good fight this sunday and they could even get up against Wez!
Just wait till sunday and see what happens!

ps. if AFC LOVE finds out who you are you might not want to turn up on sunday. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back