2009 under 16A

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some WRFL guy said today at our game that they might chuck us down back to B's cause we were poo today but I honestly enjoyed playing A grade today I had fun, I play better in A's then I do in B's.

lol great dukes
you play for werribee?
everyone just realise this smart as's is just some B'itch hiding behind a name
cuz if anyone found out who he is, he would get eaten

lol nah jimmy only eats the pounders from maccas
lol cookies the one that eats human
WJ its all good to be a big man behind your keyboard
but why dont you tell everyone who you are
and then see if your still such a big boy face to face:S???

i dont get it i dnt tell yas who i am so the match wuld be that bit more interesting then after the match u figure out who i am, i admit then u say im not joffa

i cant win here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ohh what a squealer ill get him

nah nah thats ok i was gna let yas kno after todays match anyway

the one where wezza flogged the purple girls of the altona beach

I don't know , unlikely we will go down but if we did I think North Footscray or maybe even Wyndhamvale might go back up.
No point putting vales back up and if we went up well.... we lost to st.albans... i think that says enough...
But i would love to play A's again. Pitty it wont happen though.

ohh what a squealer ill get him

nah nah thats ok i was gna let yas kno after todays match anyway

the one where wezza flogged the purple girls of the altona beach

Ha ha. Keyboard warrior. You were chasing my ass around in the last quarter. You did well playing in the forward line the whole game and not kicking a goal. So much for you being captain i've seen better captains running around in the under 14 d's for the western magpies. Oh wait they dont have juniors any more. Also you talk shit then you hide who you are until the end of the game. If Willy play as good as they did against us. It shouldnt be much of a game next week between you. My advice for you is if you win the toss, instead of picking an end to go to. pick to go home it will save you time and effort. Did they pick you as captain because they felt sorry for you? or did they pick it on who had the worst haircut.

Ha ha. Keyboard warrior. You were chasing my ass around in the last quarter. You did well playing in the forward line the whole game and not kicking a goal. So much for you being captain i've seen better captains running around in the under 14 d's for the western magpies. Oh wait they dont have juniors any more. Also you talk shit then you hide who you are until the end of the game. If Willy play as good as they did against us. It shouldnt be much of a game next week between you. My advice for you is if you win the toss, instead of picking an end to go to. pick to go home it will save you time and effort. Did they pick you as captain because they felt sorry for you? or did they pick it on who had the worst haircut.

dont know why ur bagging me, wez pumped yas by a bit under 70 points. ur pulling predictions out of ur behind about my captaincy, and in regards to willy i look forward to playing them in a challenging match. One thing i gotta giv to them is they havnt come out overrating themselves or saying theyre gna pump us, as u boys wuld do in willy's position
as for my haircut, im nt gna crack the mother joke because i hear ur a good kid, maybe we shuld have a drink sometime?

Well i am Mat Doherty... Never had an afro in my life though mate?? =S
And im no gun, very average. Lols whos this??

lol I dunno I remember you from 14's two years ago in B grade a guy named Matt Doherty he had an afro head and stuff I thought that you were him ? :S

dont know why ur bagging me, wez pumped yas by a bit under 70 points. ur pulling predictions out of ur behind about my captaincy, and in regards to willy i look forward to playing them in a challenging match. One thing i gotta giv to them is they havnt come out overrating themselves or saying theyre gna pump us, as u boys wuld do in willy's position
as for my haircut, im nt gna crack the mother joke because i hear ur a good kid, maybe we shuld have a drink sometime?

yer mate i'll be up for that drink:thumbsu:

hahaha k u found me out there
ur cutting up a bit rough mate, if u go thru the chat logs ull realise that they thought i was 'joffa' and pissin around i just chucked a few 'sincerely joffa' in

is it true u have a bad haircut like will southall said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back