2009 under 16A

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becky what happned in your game? only a 6 goal win? wjpunisher is joffa guy. the captain or sumthin

to st albans credit they played really well and really had a go
good tactics and hard at it

on the other end our boys were way too cocky before the game, dont blame us really we came off a good win against spotty and were playing a 'b side' (def. an a's side its just a jk sorta) and were not focused at all, in the end our class prevailed winning the last quarter by 7 goals

how do u kno wjpunisher is joffa what was he saying
and wt number is he

We got absolutely slaugthered today 2.3.15 to 24.28.172, we had 5 good players out but that wouldn't change the fact that we would have got smashed. I don't understand how St Albans lost by only 50 points surely Willy were resting some players?

Number 8 from Spotswoods a very good player, I think Charlie or something and Harley Walshe number 23.

lol, yeah they were underestimated i rekon
i thought north sunshine would step up in a's but holy s*** they got flogged
yeah willi are a good team but probs had their heads stuck up their asses when they got out on the field
how do you rekon altona played against yas today?

we probs only played half decent footy for about 20 minutes of the entire game

was hoping for a better performance than that!:p

lol
bit harsh there joff
i dropped one mark:p bit of a dicky kick
and im sure i had more than 5 kicks!
didnt do that bad on joff
cant recall him kicking any:S

We got absolutely slaugthered today 2.3.15 to 24.28.172, we had 5 good players out but that wouldn't change the fact that we would have got smashed. I don't understand how St Albans lost by only 50 points surely Willy were resting some players?

Number 8 from Spotswoods a very good player, I think Charlie or something and Harley Walshe number 23.

charlie good player, very quick
but easily stopped if u make sure he cant swing around to his left side

did harley walshe kick 4 goals? coz if he did u must mean harley mckenzie :)

leon, i assume you play for north sunshine.. and you obviously didn't have will hosken, absolute gun. Yes, Charlie is a gun, but no, harley walshe is a *******. Weak as piss against the tough teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting from you Southall. I'd listen to your own words mate, your not exactly a superstar. Far from it actually. You can talk as much shit as you want on bigfooty, how about you go and show it on the field

now come on mate will isn't that crap he is a good player give him a bit of credit

What's the similarities..? Altona talking themselves up and ending with egg on their face. Giving shit to other teams, calling Willy "soft", "skum" and "shit", by the sound of the game, you were the soft and shite ones.

And yet they continue. No, you will not beat Werribee, they will flog you. Give up Altona, maybe next year.

ps. Mitch Turnbull is a superstar ;)

Hmm.

who are you great_dukes?
you seem pretty keen on telling ppl they are no good but you dont even reveal who you are yourself?

he smashed your team
go WJ undefeated we're gna kill it next week to get maintain our rightful position ontop of the ladder

i have notice cookie has gone all quiet after talking it up during the week?
what did u say mate? u were wrongggg

sincerely joffa

charlie good player, very quick
but easily stopped if u make sure he cant swing around to his left side

did harley walshe kick 4 goals? coz if he did u must mean harley mckenzie :)

yeh Harley McKenzie kicked 4 goals but he sprayed a few on the foul twice when on the run, I played on N.8,23,20 through out the game and one stage on Jack Charleston.

uhhm
you gotta be ando then
lol
your going on about altona talking ourselfs up and you just said your gonna kill it next week?
hmm
and did it ever occur to you that we played today and maybe cookie isnt online?

DEHHHHH

he smashed your team
go WJ undefeated we're gna kill it next week to get maintain our rightful position ontop of the ladder

i have notice cookie has gone all quiet after talking it up during the week?
what did u say mate? u were wrongggg

sincerely joffa

yer mate i know we lost but oh well just look foward to next week

Altona didn't play too well today but Wez were stronger. I still reckon Altona could beat them.
Williamstown definately the team to beat this year.
A much harder opponent than Wez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back