scoreless draw both teams will punchon while
running around the square for a warm
umpires will call it off.

WERRIBEE 672 - POINT COOK negative 78
point cook?, A's?
no chance buddy

love grog horse!

grog horse you havent got a clue mate :p

my tips : Altona over willy in a very tight contested game gonna come down to who wants it more and fitness

spotty over hoppers by about 80ish spotty jets players back ready for some action easy win for spotty but 1st qauter to be good by hoppers then down hill from there

st bernards vs wyndamvale i'd have to say vales by about 20ish close game but with 2 crap sides nothing good to watch

wezza vs point cook wezza easily over point cook by about 110 point cook not just good enough sorry will dinian :p:)

also on the topic st albans to come up to A's and st bernerds to drop a grade to b's

grog horse you havent got a clue mate :p

my tips : Altona over willy in a very tight contested game gonna come down to who wants it more and fitness

spotty over hoppers by about 80ish spotty jets players back ready for some action easy win for spotty but 1st qauter to be good by hoppers then down hill from there

st bernards vs wyndamvale i'd have to say vales by about 20ish close game but with 2 crap sides nothing good to watch

wezza vs point cook wezza easily over point cook by about 110 point cook not just good enough sorry will dinian :p:)

also on the topic st albans to come up to A's and st bernerds to drop a grade to b's

lol yous are all going to be shocked man... i know we will lose but i still think they will not beat us by over ten goals im pretty sure

poor attitude saying you know you're going to lose

Altona V Willi - Interesting match, will irving be stopped? Turnbull won't get a kick because he's a girl haha
Hoppers V Spotty- Spotty by 70 points
St Bernards V Whyndamvale- Vales by 10 points :eek:
Werribee V Point Cook- Werribee by 85 points

good games on the weekend
were altona talked up to much or were they just off their game??

nah mate we were talked up to much just we didn't come out firing and we didn't play as well as we shoulda but to willys credit they played better on the day they deserved the win

lol yous are all going to be shocked man... i know we will lose but i still think they will not beat us by over ten goals im pretty sure

Maybe thats why u got red card, lack of intelligent comment.

P C are ordinary - which begs the question, how bad then are St B's?

Dont understand everyone baggin P C bro, we have a decent team, dont know bout 'throwing" games cuz, nobody says that here. All that was said that last year the coach played favorites and he wasnt popular bro.
I dont rate the this year coach but as long as i play cuz thats all that matters.

Is this the same person?
I doubt Will would use his real name!

Grog horse come back mate!

Williamstown destroyed altona in the midfield
Although Altona said they played bad (true to some extent) , just noticing their players around the ground on sunday they don't seem to have as much depth

Turny was scared of us so he 'got injured' 1st quarter hahaha
Cookie needs to lose 10kg's hahhaa
and irving shuldnt kick goals on me when the games over coz that looked bad on me!

wheres grog horse been

1. Turny is soft like a bunny.
2. Yes we did get killed in the midfield.
3. Cookie does NOT need to loose weight!
4. Corey can kick as many goals as he wants.
5. It was all brads fault . I mean c'mon were did those 6 panadol go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im back, my predictions for round 3 ;)

HOPPERS 50 - WERRIBEE -112
i dont know why but hoppers are starting to seem dangerous, or did spotty just totally give up on the last half last week?:S

ALTONA 132 - ST BERNARDS 32
im sorry but any team who loses to POINT COOK, deserves to be scraped of the bottom of my brand new puma kings and thrown back on the field to atleast TRY and end the season with some dignity, but altona easily over bernards

SPOTTY 120 - POINT COOK 10
point cook to be EMBARRASED again!

WILLI 267 - WHYNDAMVALE 0
like seriously, do i even need to go over this maybe whyndamvale will not even turn up because they know what is going to happen and willi will walk away clean with their 4 points

love groggy

Wezza by 4-5 goals over hoppers in the closest match of the round (sadly)
Willi over Vales by 12 goals
Spotty over Point Cook by 13 goals
Altona over St Bernards by 10 goals

margins shuldnt reach passed the 10-15 goals mark considering it is spose to be wet tomoz

Wezza by 4-5 goals over hoppers in the closest match of the round (sadly)
Willi over Vales by 12 goals
Spotty over Point Cook by 13 goals
Altona over St Bernards by 10 goals

margins shuldnt reach passed the 10-15 goals mark considering it is spose to be wet tomoz

14 Degrees
Blowing A Gail
Rain
Hail
Storms
What a day for footy.

No matches gave any real indication this week
Spotty V Wezza looks like a top match this week, both looking as the top 2 teams this year
but the only match that will be close unfortunately

gday boys i'm back :p yes altona good win today shit 1st half 3rd wauter good last wauter absoloute magic ;) herd willy went good smashing wyndamvale and suprise hoppers losing to wezza by only 5 goals or something close game and spotty pumpin point cook lol but then again teams would of most likely pormorme3d better if it wasn't for the shittest day on earth to play footy on :p

what decent players do whyndhamvale have?
and do they have a good backman to stop irving?
umm i rekon the players you most have to look out for
is jake crabtree, matthew brown, beny humphries and dave briscoe but jake crabtree is easily the best, he is also a very strong forward.
and they have 3 backman that they could try playing on irving
the new player i think danny is his name, scott parsons or matthew brown who is normally there chf but is good in back as well. they havent had the greatest of starts but are getting back into it, williamstown only beat them in the 3rd quater where they kicked 9 goals besides that a really even game.

yeah #15 is jake crabtree he is really hard at the ball, not many people will be able to stop him, and he is top age, got 2nd last year in the b&f for whyndamvale as a bottom age player for the under 16 a's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back