Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
yep mate
youve been thinkin real hard about that havent you
im the real joffa
you got me:p
i have this special thing where i can sign in on 2 big footy accounts at the same time:S

DEHHHHH you ******* dero

G'day Boys

Good hit out for Werribee on the weekend, just what we needed before a big game this week. Thought Altona were abit overated, they all seemed to be talking them selves up during the week. As for yous bagging our captain, cut the kid some slack he isnt ya flashy Dale thomas player but he does the hard stuff and the 1% you dont always see and 9 times out of he hits up his targets. Also you have this huge fullfoward and the kid with the smallest calfs in the world towers him up.
Another great effort was from ando, his the smallest kid running around and he put his body on the line all day and does a great run down tackle on your god cookie. You just might as well put courage on the back of his jumper instead of a number lol.
Bring on willy this week:thumbsu:

Spotswood are playing some real, solid football as of late. Got a few good players such as Jeremy Lay & Jack Charleston who are promising types. Jeremy in particular; Is an attacking HBF'er who likes to at times zone off his man, and deliver the ball onto the forwards' chests with precision. I think they'll end up being more competitive as the year goes on, and have the potential to give the flag a real shake this year. Williamstown are also contenders, with Elliot Kavanagh leading the way beautifully.

Spotswood are playing some real, solid football as of late. Got a few good players such as Jeremy Lay & Jack Charleston who are promising types. Jeremy in particular; Is an attacking HBF'er who likes to at times zone off his man, and deliver the ball onto the forwards' chests with precision. I think they'll end up being more competitive as the year goes on, and have the potential to give the flag a real shake this year. Williamstown are also contenders, with Elliot Kavanagh leading the way beautifully.

yer mate jermay lay isn't that good. i agree with charlston but theres better plaayers then jermey. theres abbers,mckenzie and lynch and others as well

yer mate jermay lay isn't that good. i agree with charlston but theres better plaayers then jermey. theres abbers,mckenzie and lynch and others as well

Jeremy Lay is nothing special judging by Sunday's game, he barely got the ball, the player driving the ball out of defense for Spotswood was a bloke named Hunde Abdi I think was his name.

Yeah, I watched last weeks match and Jeremy didn't play overly good by his standards. But; When he's on-song mate, he's one player who's extremely hard to stop. Just breaks the tackles easily, and streams forward with the ball. Abbas is a good player for them also, forgot to mention him. He played well last week I thought; Lovely overhead.

Fellazz

R.I.P
Clubumpire
Clubumpiresmum
ClubUmpireschild

is it too early in the week for altona to come on tipping themselves labelling who is gonna get BoG?
you boys are gonna win the flag aswell right? haha

speaking of club umpires, heard stalbans/willy game had club umpires for some reason.. Is this true? if so, what a JOKE.. under 16a's and they can't find umpires. Maybe it wasn't something to do with umpires not wanting to make the trip down to St Alban's for fear of their safety..?;)

speaking of club umpires, heard stalbans/willy game had club umpires for some reason.. Is this true? if so, what a JOKE.. under 16a's and they can't find umpires. Maybe it wasn't something to do with umpires not wanting to make the trip down to St Alban's for fear of their safety..?;)

They did a fantastic job, and were marginly better than the umpires the week before in the willi spotswood game, who were verry average
julian too, i guess just like players umpires can have a bad game ! :p

G'day Boys

Good hit out for Werribee on the weekend, just what we needed before a big game this week. Thought Altona were abit overated, they all seemed to be talking them selves up during the week. As for yous bagging our captain, cut the kid some slack he isnt ya flashy Dale thomas player but he does the hard stuff and the 1% you dont always see and 9 times out of he hits up his targets. Also you have this huge fullfoward and the kid with the smallest calfs in the world towers him up.
Another great effort was from ando, his the smallest kid running around and he put his body on the line all day and does a great run down tackle on your god cookie. You just might as well put courage on the back of his jumper instead of a number lol.
Bring on willy this week:thumbsu:

good to see benny l go in and get the hard ball on the weekend :|
havent seen you on big footy for a while benny l, to busy speaking on WJPunisher have we????

did any of you boys hear about the umpires strike!

don't know why, none of them even do a good enough job to get paid!

ABOUT 130 suburban umpires went on strike last night, throwing weekend football games into doubt.
At a meeting last night 80 umpires from the Western Region Football League umpires' association voted to strike.
Pay, league issues and friction with a senior official are believed to have triggered the strike.
The umpires vowed the association's 130 umpires would not umpire until the official was removed.
If the strike is not settled before the weekend, matches from Division 1 to under 9s could be abandoned, affecting about 3000 players.
The league, which has 10 division one and 10 division two teams, covers Spotswood, Hoppers Crossing, Altona, Footscray, Braybrook, Sunshine, Yarraville, Laverton and Deer Park.
Umpires' association secretary Terry O'Donnell and the association have been criticised for speaking to the media and will appear before a league hearing tonight.
One umpire, who did not want to be named, said the matter was "out of control".
A spokesman for the league could not be contacted last night.

DEEKS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also..

Message from the WRFL re Umpires situation
We have been informed by the WRFL UA that they intend on withdrawing their services
from all matches commencing immediately and do not intend to make themselves
available until certain demands are met.
The first demand is concerned with a perceived payment issue relating to the non
payment of umpires who have nominated the WRFL UA as the point to which their pay
should be deposited. The WRFL have deposited the pays into the WRFL UA account
some 2 ½ weeks ago. There appears to be an accounting and administration problem
within the WRFL UA. The second demand relates to a personnel issue within the WRFL
Umpiring Department.
The WRFL administration is attempting to work through these issues and would hope that
they can be resolved prior to this week’s round of matches.
We would like to confirm that our position is that all scheduled matches will continue as
fixtured.
In the event of a shortage of umpires we will be recommending that competing clubs
organise club umpires to officiate.
We will be giving priority to the Division 1 & Division 2 Senior matches being covered
by WRFL appointed umpires that are not involved in this stop work action

Interesting..

G'day boys,

Tips for the week.

Altona vs St Albans: Altona by 50ish odd. Midfield to be to good and corey to kick 10 and turnbull to kick 5.

Willy vs Wezza: Willy to win over wez by 22 points in a hard contested game. Willy to be just to good for wez thet are the team to beat this year.

Spotty vs bernards: Spotty to get up by 70 odd. With the likes of charlston, mckenzie and abbers will be to much for bernards.

hoppers vs nth sunshine: Hoppers to get up by 40 odd over nth but they will put up a good fight.

G'day boys,

Tips for the week.

Altona vs St Albans: Altona by 50ish odd. Midfield to be to good and corey to kick 10 and turnbull to kick 5.

Willy vs Wezza: Willy to win over wez by 22 points in a hard contested game. Willy to be just to good for wez thet are the team to beat this year.

Spotty vs bernards: Spotty to get up by 70 odd. With the likes of charlston, mckenzie and abbers will be to much for bernards.

hoppers vs nth sunshine: Hoppers to get up by 40 odd over nth but they will put up a good fight.

altona vs st.albans- altona by 70, much to tall for them and will be keen to have a good week after last weeks performance and no i dont play for altona, i think they are up themselves to.

willy vs weza- werribee will comee out hard an get a bit of a lead in the first half, then willy will turn it on and beat them by about 15

spotty vs st.bernards- spotty looking like there just starting to get some good form in them and will win easily by about 80

hoppers vs north sunshine- hoppers i beleive have been underated this year, stood up to every team and will win easily by 60 and is it true that a north sunshine might be going back down?, if it is tru then i rekon the winner of whyndamvale vs north footscray might come up.

Tips -

Altona def. St Albans by 6 goals. Hopefully Altona regain some confidence in this game.

Willy def. Werribee by 6 goals. Willy with a better spread of players should get out on top.

Spotty def. St Bernards by 15 goals. Spotty just reached some good form should rump home.

Hoppers def. North Sunshine by 10 goals. Hoppers to bring the goods.

We will be without Will for most of the season methinks after having made the cut for the Vic Metro 16's squad.
We get some quality players back in the side this week including Will himself so we should be much more competitive this time around against Hoppers Crossing.

Altona good win today by a point. But i tell ya what umpiring was a disgrace esspically from the st albans CLUB UMPIRE. Lmao watta joke.

good hitout between altona and st albans. altona did well to hang on by a point with albans coming home strong. willy the only team undefeated now and definately proved to be the team to beat. they seem to be in a class of their own and it will take a massive performance to knock them off this year. interesting to see st albans being the closest team to beating willy this year losing by 49 points last week. very underated coming up from the b's.

we smashed your team(altona)
go WJ (werribee juniors) undefeated we're gna kill it next week(againts willy) to maintain our rightful position ontop of the ladder

i have notice cookie has gone all quiet after talking it up during the week?
what did u say mate? u were wrongggg

yer good pick wj punisher u really smashed willy yeh. Yous have maintained your rightful position on the ladder (2ND).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back