2010-11 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i've had to put my Lidstrom shirt on when i've got home in honour of his effort. See he just had to break the shackles, watch the hat-tricks roll out now.

Ribiero with a dumb play in the last minute of regulation loses it for Dallas. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Should have been a game misconduct really.
207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg
]

yeh exactly drummond,

Bradesmaen i think its fair to say the bloke he high sticked is probably categorised as a worse bloke....

ahh well dallas got severely outplayed but still earned a point that shows this team has something going, its always tough to win when the other team has 7 power plays to 2, but that will happen for you and against you in an 82 game season, it all evens out..the playoff teams are teams that earn points in games like that that go against them..

stars can re-group and move on..Big back to back on the road coming up, if we can win one and come for the home stand that rounds out december with 3 or even 4 points, that will continue to grow that confidence

yeh exactly drummond,

Bradesmaen i think its fair to say the bloke he high sticked is probably categorised as a worse bloke....
Watch the high stick. He didn't try to do anything that swing it like a lumper jack into his face. The only intent was to injure.

Watch the high stick. He didn't try to do anything that swing it like a lumper jack into his face. The only intent was to injure.

lol what homer bias rubbish...the majority of riberos stick hits him just above the shark and the top of the blade nips his lip..its a classic high sticking penalty and because it cut his lip its a double minor...

if it was intent to injure..he would have used the heart of the handle of the stick to get him across the mouth and face......with two hands.

(and slightly off topic, that play wouldnt have occured had that the ref called the blatant on brendan morrow trip 10 seconds before it, the stars should have been on the powerplay, but anyway, you get some calls some nights, others you dont.)

lol what homer bias rubbish...the majority of riberos stick hits him just above the shark and the top of the blade nips his lip..its a classic high sticking penalty and because it cut his lip its a double minor...

if it was intent to injure..he would have used the heart of the handle of the stick to get him across the mouth and face......with two hands.

(and slightly off topic, that play wouldnt have occured had that the ref called the blatant on brendan morrow trip 10 seconds before it, the stars should have been on the powerplay, but anyway, you get some calls some nights, others you dont.)
Total bullshit catters. Straight into his face. The guy has a reputation for that type of shit and he produced it again.

And if you want to bring up bad calls, better mention your first powerplay then.

Total bullshit catters. Straight into his face. The guy has a reputation for that type of shit and he produced it again.

And if you want to bring up bad calls, better mention your first powerplay then.

i even slowmod the replay down to watch it..only the blade of the stick got him, the rest ht his chest, it was a wild swing, intent t injure is just ridiculous...

and in regard to you first power play comment you mean one of our two power plays?? compared to your seven...umm yeh, you had a good run

..if it was flipped and Dallas got 7 power plays versus san joses two, you would be immediately on here calling the refs cheats and whining about it..

i even slowmod the replay down to watch it..only the blade of the stick got him, the rest ht his chest, it was a wild swing, intent t injure is just ridiculous...

and in regard to you first power play comment you mean one of our two power plays?? compared to your seven...umm yeh, you had a good run

..if it was flipped and Dallas got 7 power plays versus san joses two, you would be immediately on here calling the refs cheats and whining about it..
They didnt miss many Dallas ones and the first Sharks PP was a joke as it wasn't delay of game. Wouldn't matter jack shit catters, thats just pathetic from you. Expected more.

Also, Why was he trying to slash him across the chest then. That is intent to injure enough in itself. Ribiero is a silent dirty player.

They didnt miss many Dallas ones and the first Sharks PP was a joke as it wasn't delay of game. Wouldn't matter jack shit catters, thats just pathetic from you. Expected more.

Also, Why was he trying to slash him across the chest then. That is intent to injure enough in itself. Ribiero is a silent dirty player.

Firstly, if it was intent to injure it wouldnt have been a one handed slash across the chest (if he wanted to injure he would have used two and hit him harder) if thats the case then all slashes need to be game misconducts..

Secondly re-the bolded part, My point was they missed the most important one..tie game with 50 seconds left in regulation a shark player doesnt just trip morrow, its a blatant trip...you could use that on a DVD teaching people the rules of hockey...so instead of dallas being on a powerplay to finish regulation and 4 on 3 for a minute of overtime, the whole game changes by having to kill 4 minutes of penlty time. so that missed penalty actually would have mattered and wasnt jack shit. Now ribeiros play was a split second dumb decision to take the penlaty and the stars have to wear it..whch they did with the loss.

end rant, basically it was a 3rd great game between two teams who hate each other, and im expecting 3 more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone who is interested the first part of the 24/7 special on the lead up to the Winter Classic between the Pens and Caps is on Fox Sports 3 and 3HD at 1pm today. There are replays though throughout the week if you miss it though.

Another stellar preformance from Kari and Richards has the stars 2 points off first in the west with a match up against the wings looming tomorrow..(lol but still only 4 pts clear of 9th)

Although i am quite pessimistic about tomorrows game in Detroit as todays game was a bruiser against the jackets, dallas will be tired and its an early game, which is tough as the second leg of a back to back..still, keep going stars:thumbsu:

You'd think we'd bounce back strong after that poor showing in Chicago. Ozzie is in net though so who knows lol but he is going for win number 400.

Ps. ****ing Chicago fans booed Chris Chelios on his tribute night as he walked onto the ice and during his speech before the game yesterday. Short memories...

[YOUTUBE]KhFYZPCdQH4[/YOUTUBE]

Classy.

ffs... nice turn over from Rafi on Morrows GTG. Big comeback from you blokes though. Shit way to lose after a good penalty kill.

I noticed that with rafalski today, a rare bad one.

man i hate when we play against datsyuk...all he does is undress our D men every single time

Remove this Banner Ad

2010-11 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back