Final team;

B: James Frawley, Brian Lake, Corey Enright
HB: Brendon Goddard, Harry Taylor, Harry O'Brien
C: Leigh Montagna, Luke Hodge, Joel Selwood
FOLL: Aaron Sandilands, Dane Swan, Gary Ablett
HF: Alan Didak, Lance Franklin, Paul Chapman
F: Barry Hall, Jack Riewoldt, Mark Le Cras
INT: Mark Jamar, Steve Johnson, Chris Judd, Scott Pendlebury

Swap Lenny Hayes for Selwood and I'd accept that team.

cable-news-dead-01.jpg

miley-cyrus-dead-fake.jpg

Pendlebury and a bunch of duds on the bench.

Hannah Montana died 2 years ago?
my great night just got very sad because she seems to be in the news every day since :(

I'm sorry, and I don't really care what anyone says to justify it but how the hell can Geelong have 6 players and Collingwood only 4.

We won more games this year, dominated more and were better overall. I just don't understand how they can be so bias.

I'm sorry, and I don't really care what anyone says to justify it but how the hell can Geelong have 6 players and Collingwood only 4.

We won more games this year, dominated more and were better overall. I just don't understand how they can be so bias.

Selectors love fest with Geelong, highlighted clearly by SJ selection.

That's just the way it is unfortunately. Knock them off on Friday Night and we'll have 6 instead of 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really proud of the boys tonight, Aull-Australian selection is a huge honour.

However, how Lenny Hayes did not get a gig over Steve Johnson/Joel Selwood is an absolute joke! Lenny is a gun and that is a huge ommision.

Otherwise it is a gun team, i'm glad Jamar and Frawley made it, shows they arn't all about reputation...(Still slipped Juddy in there though!)

I thought Luke Ball was a bit stiff not getting shortlisted.
and prediction for next year is Leigh Brown in the forward line, if the he had the same form he's had in the past 2 months for the whole season he would have been a shoe in..
Wellingham a chance next year as well..

Not even sure how Taylor got in this year.

Every second week he gets smashed by his opponent. Cloke smashed him when we last played them.

I think Harry got in because of the lack of real "Centre Half Backs" in the AFL at the moment.

It's hard to name 4-5 really good CHB's at the moment, it's a pretty weak position at AFL level really.

Maybe Sam Fisher, but he doesn't really man up on anyone, he plays the Maxwell loose man role most weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back