Preview 2010 All Australian Awards.

Remove this Banner Ad

malceski was abit stiff should of replaced frawley in the back pocket

That was my thoughts too. I also thought Green deserved a spot in the pocket at probably Halls or Franklins expense. Hayes was absolutely robbed.

I'm sorry, and I don't really care what anyone says to justify it but how the hell can Geelong have 6 players and Collingwood only 4.

We won more games this year, dominated more and were better overall. I just don't understand how they can be so bias.

Who else do you think from your team deserved AA? It's an indivudal award not a team award. Your team works well together, Geelong has more stars. That's just the way it is.

Hardly can accuse them of being biased when they include Collingwood players like Davis, Maxwell, O'Brien, etc of the back of 1 semi-decent season. You were lucky enough with them.

Hardly can accuse them of being biased when they include Collingwood players like Davis, Maxwell, O'Brien, etc of the back of 1 semi-decent season. You were lucky enough with them.
Firstly, all those players had more than semi-decent seasons. They all had exceptional seasons in their AA years.

Secondly, who cares if it was on the back of one season? It;s the team of the year, not the tear of the past two years.

Hah. Had to laugh at what Swan said.

Dane Swan (Coll)
"Things are going well and hopefully that translates to a win on Friday night. It was a good feeling to be recognised by my peers last Monday at the AFLPA awards and by the so-called experts tonight as well."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back