AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): Discussion & Updates

Ae10Schedulere-issued.jpg

UPDATED JOHN MADDEN CONFERENCE REVEALED

UPDATED VINCE LOMBARDI CONFERENCE REVEALED

Please NOTE: These Links are ALSO accessible from the Opening Post of this thread. You can also check out the schedule/ results on the weekly updates >> BF NFL Armchair Endzone facebook Group <<< and of course GG's specific NEXT DUEL results/ complete standings thread.

For the play-offs, be AWARE of FOUR Changes from previous seasons ND structures.

1. Each conference will have it's own play-off series of 8 Play-off Qualifiers in a knockout format (ie: Tennis seeded Grand Slam 1st vs 8th, 2nd vs 7th ect)
2. All Division Champs will be guaranteed a Bye week in week 13 as the WildCard Qualification Round in week 13 seeks THREE Wildcards from each conference from the WCQ pool of 10 each conference. And No, it's not Rocket Science.
3. Each Finalist (4) of both Conferences will be guaranteed $$$$ whether they win or lose that Conference Title play-off.
4. Winner of ND Supabah will reap a BONUS CA$H PAYOUT.

Check out OP of this thread for all the ND Play-off Structure & Prize Monies awards for each AE comp.

Woodson message for you
Sent with love from the Moo

Sadly it is time for you to go
AE execution from your Steeler Bro

JD - 3X is up cheers

terrell%2Bowens.jpg

T.O. sends his love also. ;) Looks like someone will need to take a backward step before MNF arrives and it ain't gonna be me!! :p

Been umming and ahhing about this 3KXO pick all day (to distract me while studying). Hopefully, I've made the right pick.

Huge spread in 3XKO, 9 teams selected :thumbsu:
I picked the Ravens seeing as they are at home and I think they're the best team right now. Can see a lot picking the Pats, Falcons, Jets and Saints. Would love to see them all lose so I get a huge help in 3XKO but then there's about 40-50 points gone in CR. :confused:

After my disaster (but still winning) week last week, I've done well this week with all of my 50-50 games falling my way. Got Neddy covered I think.

After my disaster (but still winning) week last week, I've done well this week with all of my 50-50 games falling my way. Got Neddy covered I think.

You reckon yours was a disaster, I had a complete brain snap this week. Put the Pack and Dallas as my lowest confidence ranking, was comfortably ahead of Juddy_Like and now I'll gift him the win!

This AE doesn't make you competitive much, does it!:p

I did the same with Greenbay.. don't know why. My habit of picking my CR tips at the begininng of the week is going to be changed I think. Also going to lose against Statsman, 3 losses on the trot now and kicked out of 3kxo :( my season is over!

I did the same with Greenbay.. don't know why. My habit of picking my CR tips at the begininng of the week is going to be changed I think. Also going to lose against Statsman, 3 losses on the trot now and kicked out of 3kxo :( my season is over!

So I wasn't alone, thanks Os!:) So I guess you went Pats in 3X? I did originally but then changed to Saints, luckily!:D

NEXT DUEL UPDATE RESULTS & Scenario's

Divisional Dogfights:

Clash Hendrix (8-1) walkover Smiths (3-6)
Burningleviathan (7-2) def Fuey (5-4)
Chism (6-3) lost to ShinyOnTop (5-4)
Lards (7-2) def WADW (3-6)
Matt 897 (6-2-1) def Von Wafer (4-5)
Redragger (6-3) def SmothoperRaider (4-5)
Rory (6-3) def GG (4-5)
Statsman74 (6-3) def Osmodiar (4-5)
McGarnacle (5-3-1) Tied with Manureid (4-4-1)
CassiusClay (5-4) lost to JeffDunne (3-5-1)
11sjw (5-4) lost to GeeCats07 (2-7)
Ccattrlahaap (4-5) lost to Travodo88 (5-4)
Albertonrob (4-5) lost to Goedy (4-5)
Neddy36 (4-5) lost to PeterBuch74 (4-5)
Swannies (4-5) lost to JuddyLike (3-5)
Apex (4-5) def Sodapop (3-6)
TGBB (4-5) vs TCRaiders (1-8)

Conference Clouts:
NakedDeadGuy (8-1) def Danielz23 (4-5)
Moo (8-1) def Woodson (4-5)
Marklar33 (8-0-1) def Chris25 (3-5-1)
SBlack (6-3) def Camsmith (3-6)
Marcuz (5-4) lost to Balmainforever (4-5)
Oscarman (5-4) def TCol (4-5)
Sven (5-4) def Wizard (3-6)
Bloods33 (4-5) def Arakaan (3-6)
Reacher (3-6) def Galactic (3-6)

InterConf Bouts:
Dirty Bird (5-3-1) lost to Superfreak (5-3-1)
BigMicka (4-4-1) lost to IsMickIsGood (3-5-1)
Wolfmother (5-4) vs Island Bomber (3-6)
BeLikeMike (3-6) lost to Meltiger (1-8)

ND STANDINGS

Play-offs Series Starting in Week 13. Easy play-off charter explained later this week on this very thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Close... sorry Woodson but BENGALS ALL THE WAY! :)
No chance. Cant believe I tipped the Hawks :eek:

Big ups to meltiger for breaking through for his first W! Markar remains the only undefeated!

Squeaked it by 1 point. Meltiger passed on his Power Rankings which are displayed on the 'Depth Chart' thread of the Discussion section of the AE website. So those playing Meltiger in the remaining 3 weeks can always get the 'inside look' to his picks as he has clearly thrown in the towel. And spat the dummy taking the Bungals as his #32.

Great to see GeeCats07 finally chalking up a W after many unlucky contests decided by less than a couple points. GeeCats07 knocking on the AE Top 10 door.

Another win in ND. Got a 2 game lead and 4-0 div record now. Hopefully I can make my ND playoffs debut with this start :D

Last week I got only 3 tips right and finished last overall...this week only got the NE game wrong and clinched top spot overall...
It reminds of Shaq's quote: "The Great thing about America is you can always come back next year"

Haha, I tipped the Steelers, but needed the Bengals to win to actually win my game. Ended up with a tie!

Very intriguing Manureid. Interesting how beneficial / or a HUGE setback that last play will become in the coming weeks if you don't clear 6 wins?

Lookout for the ND Play-off charter explained later this week. Lots of CRUNCH Games coming up for a whole lot of 4-5 campaigners atm hanging in by a thread. The 3-6 campaigners will need to win out...6-6 to maybe sneak a WCQ spot. Only 10 available for each conference.

NDbanner.jpg

Yeh, and hard to know, do you want the points for the overall AE score, or take the loss of points, but take the win in ND! Part of the charm of the format I guess! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back