AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): Discussion & Updates

For the last 5 or so weeks whenever I come to do my selections for the next week or update what I've already selected I do not have a "save" button :thumbsdown: (generally a Monday)

NDWCQ1A.jpg

NDWCQ1B.jpg

NDWCQ1C.jpg

NDWCQ1D.jpg

NDWCQ1E.jpg

NDWCQ1Fi.jpg

NDWCQ1G.jpg

Never thought I'd say this...but...God Bless The NE Patriots!!!
I don't see how anyone could pick sanchez over brady...at NE...in December

and I dont know how anyone can pick you over me, in playoffs, in December :cool::p

I don't think you have to say anything Travodo88 regards 'God Bless...' Brady & Belichick have moved into outright second position of the QB/Coach combination to have the most wins. Brady has overtaken Brett Favre's record of most consecutive HOME WINS (26) as a QB.

Looking back recently, you had a clutch Divisional Dogfight game against Matt 897 who you really needed to beat to have any hope of being in the Wildcard Qualification Round mix.. the game that did it for you was the Bills come from behind WIN over the Bengals in Week 11.

Bengals led 28-7 in the second quarter. Second Half: Bills score 35 unanswered points. Final Score: Buffalo 49 Cincinnati 31.

Matt has Cinci CR 15 while you had Cinci CR 7. Final CR score : Travodo 113 Matt 106. Do the math. ;)

We can start a new thread that would be 10 pages long if we had to breakdown all the "lucky breaks/ heartbreaking moments".

TGBB narrowly missed out making the Wildcard CUT in which can go back on just TWO results:

Week 6: Baltimore 20 @ New England 23 OT.

Ravens led 20-10 with 10 minutes remaining in regular time.

TGBB picked Baltimore CR9 while 11SJW had NE CR 8 in that game.
Final CR scores: 11SJW 82 TGBB 70.

And also in Week 12: Carolina 23 @ Cleveland 24.

Panthers kicker John Kasey missed a 42 yd FG that grazed the left upright as time expired.

TGBB picked the Browns CR7 while Superfreak had the Browns CR12.
Final CR scores: Superfreak 108 TGBB 104.

There are tonnes of stories to tell on many 'separated plays' that have arguably shaped a result like the recent ROY Williams fumble against the Saints. That fumble crucified IsMickIsGood and Chism.

I'm sure there are plenty more. Consider that IsMickIsGood started 1-5-1 after 7 games and was 'one play' from winning the Bruce Matthews Division regards Roy Williams critical fumble. On the flipside, there have been lucky breaks to get many WINS for those lucky enough to reach the business end of the NEXT DUEL Play-offs.

There are tonnes of stories to tell on many 'separated plays' that have arguably shaped a result like the recent ROY Williams fumble against the Saints. That fumble crucified IsMickIsGood and Chism.

Can ****in say that again!!! Grrr...... :mad::mad:

Would of had this week off and won my division had that idiot RW held that ball and just slid instead of being a w***er. Now i am out and thats that for this year and Woodson is spot on with the hard luck stories and last year was the same just ask Chris25 with Hartley missing a late FG to win a game last year!!

Congrats to those who made it through and well done. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

3XKOWk13A.jpg

3XKOwk13B.jpg

More to come with AE CR update & Spread Games Update. Please don't quote this post as I'm going to build on it and you'll lose the link.

Anyone willing to do a NEXT DUEL Play-Offs match up Preview ?? Be my guest. :thumbsu:

I feel so dirty seeing my name with a packers number 4 jersey.:thumbsdown::mad:

All the games should be open for Week 14.

And what a ripper game to open up with for Week 14 schedule.

TNFWk14.jpg

Don't forget that Spread Games is offering some cash to the winner and here is a quick snapshot of the S4 Leaderboard:

BeLikeMike 13
Ccatrlahaap - Clash Hendrix - Smiths - Travodo88 11
GG - Moo - TGBB 10
GeeCats07 - Goedy - Manureid - NakedDeadGuy 9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great work again Woody

Amazing that the top seed can get through to that position with such a terrible high score...although the last 3 weeks since clinching the seeding has been about trying to gain CR ground with upsets...no dice, sadly :cool:

Best of luck, balmain

Great work again Woody

Amazing that the top seed can get through to that position with such a terrible high score...although the last 3 weeks since clinching the seeding has been about trying to gain CR ground with upsets...no dice, sadly :cool:

Best of luck, balmain

Good luck to you too.
I can see this week being a 70-80 point score being enough.:eek:

We'll just have to see whether I can stay HOT enough to get through to the last 8.:p

If anyone is having problems accessing the site ATM, you're not alone. The ISP's entire network is down. :mad:

Feel free to PM me today's pick & CR if you can't wait for them to get their shit together.

The site is up again.

Given the problems the ISP has had this morning, I'd expect every techie they have to be on deck so I'm not expecting any more problems this morning.

If they do go down again resort to PM.

There are some changes I need to make based on tips emailed/PM'ed.

Been a bit flat out today due to the server problems this morning but I'll have them up soon.

TGBB, yep, you can still tip on the remaining 15 games.

Re: Armchair Endzone (2010): ND Play-Off scenerios

NDWCQ5.jpg

SCORES UPDATE AFTER Week 14 GAMES COMPLETED
VINCE LOMBARDI CONFERENCE

11SJW 100 LOST TO MOO 104
Key Teams for 11sjw: SEA (10CR) NE (+11) BALT (+6) Kc - Mia - StL -Arz - Dal
Key Teams for Moo: SF (8CR) SD (+10) NYJ (+7) NOR (+6) Den (+2) Phil (+2) Chic - Hous

McGARNACLE 102 LOST TO LARDS 103
Key Teams for McGarnacle: NYG (+7) SF (5CR) DENV (+2) PHIL (1CR) Kc - Mia - StL - Hous
Key Teams for Lards: SD (+12) NYJ (+8) DAL (3CR) SEA (2CR) BALT (+2) NOR (+2) NE (+1) Min

NAKEDDEADGUY 82 LOST TO SUPERFREAK 102
Key Teams for NDG: CHI (6CR) DENV (3CR) SF (+3) NYJ (+3) BALT (+3) Kc - StL - Nyg
Key Teams for Superfreak: NE (8CR) SD (+10) ARZ (4CR) MIN (+1) NOR (+1) Hous - Seat - Mia

REDRAGGER 108 DEFEATED CLASH HENDRIX 95
Key Teams for Redragger: NE (11CR) PHIL (2CR) ARZ (1CR) NYG (+2) NYJ (+2) Kc - Sea - Hous
Key Teams for Clash Hendrix: CHI (2CR) DENV (7CR) SF (+7) SD (+5) BALT (+3) DAL (1CR) Mia Min

JOHN MADDEN CONFERENCE

MARKLAR 112 DEFEATED BALMAINFOREVER 109
Key teams for Marklar: NYG (9CR) NE (+4) NYJ (+3) BALT (+3) NOR (+2) PHIL (+1) Arz - Sea
Key Teams for Balmainforever: MIN (2CR) DENV (+4) SF (+2) Chic - Hous- Mia -StL - Dal

DIRTY BIRD 107 DEFEATED TRAVODO 92
Key teams for Dirty Bird: NE (11CR) BALT (3CR) ARZ (2CR) NORL (+3) SF (+2) NYG (+2) kc Mia
Key teams for Travodo: CHI (1CR) DENV (5CR) SD (+6) HOUS (2CR) NYJ (+4) StL - Sea - Min

SBLACK 101 DEFEATED OSCARMAN 96
Key teams for Sblack: NYG (+3) DENV (+1) Hous - Mia - Kc - Chi - Dal - StL
KeyTeams for Oscarman: BALT (+8) SD (+5) NYJ (+5) NE (+4) PHIL (+2) NOR (+1) Min - Arz

RORY 102 LOST TO TCOL 112
Key Games for Rory: ARZ (6CR) NE (9CR) SEAT (2CR) NYJ (+8) NYG (+7) HOUS (3CR) Dal - Kc - StL
Key Games for TCol: DENV (8CR) CHI (1CR) PHIL (+9) SF (6CR) BALT (4CR) SD (+2) NORL (+1) Mia - Min

DIVISIONAL PLAY-OFFS SCENERIOS:
Madden Conf: Marklar33 vs TCol, Dirty Bird vs SBlack
Lombardi Conf: Moo vs Superfreak, Lards vs Redragger

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2010 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back