2010 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be very intriging if all of the specualtion about Ablett's future from 2011 onwards will have any impact on his form.

Doubtful. He's had pressure like that his entire career. Either he was only getting a game because of his name (still remember fans yelling that), or he couldn't play midfield (don't hear that anymore funnily enough), or blah blah blah.

He wouldn't be half the player he was if that shit bothered him, it clearly doesn't.

Bear in mind Ablett missed 4 games in 2008 and 3 games last year. If he was to play every game he could be right up there again.

He wouldn't be half the player he was if that shit bothered him, it clearly doesn't.

I don't think it is about him, I think it is about the rest of the team.

It takes a very singular purpose of mind to win a premiership. Last year I think Cats did it as much mentally as anything else. It's harder to have that fierce "one for all, unfinished business" mentality when one of your own is not sure of his future at the club.

I think the Cats will have to deal with greater mental challenges this year but this will be ticking over.

there is no way this man will ever win a brownlow...

rich14_17457485_gallery__284x400.jpg
Orlando Bloom plays for Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back