Toast 2010 Premiership Anniversary - 6 Years

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
Six years on and the memories of 2010 still stay with me everyday! Here's hoping our next premiership isn't too far away! :D

3c2c1ca0067f89802b7278282059e4e3

What a team, young superstars everywhere... Didak was unbelievable.. Harry O was unstoppable.. Daisy Thomas was on track to becoming a club legend.

Excellent coaching too (including the line coaches, Watters Scott and Buckley? Can't remember exactly)

What a team, young superstars everywhere... Didak was unbelievable.. Harry O was unstoppable.. Daisy Thomas was on track to becoming a club legend.

Excellent coaching too (including the line coaches, Watters Scott and Buckley? Can't remember exactly)
That Beveridge bloke was ok too.;)

Epic day though, just remember giggling all the way to AAMI park after the game.

Six years on and the memories of 2010 still stay with me everyday! Here's hoping our next premiership isn't too far away! :D

Six years on and only six players remain (for now).
It was a wonderful day but it is also disappointing at how quickly we have fallen.

It took a while to figure it out, but was I the only one who had trouble figuring out that's probably Reid behind Daisy (can see everyone else from the 22)... he actually looks more like Tarks there IMO (but too tall, and Tarks wouldn't have been in that photo).

It took a while to figure it out, but was I the only one who had trouble figuring out that's probably Reid behind Daisy (can see everyone else from the 22)... he actually looks more like Tarks there IMO (but too tall, and Tarks wouldn't have been in that photo).
Beams is a difficult one to spot as well. He's in-between Leigh Brown and Maxwell.

Legends one and all.
And the comment above about how happy for doggie supporters I am also applies. It's the same feeling I had when seeing 1990, the first Premiership in my lifetime after many many close calls.
My only regret is that I thought we were on to a dynasty. A young group, and 2011 showed, almost unbeatable across the year.
But it turned out that Hawthorn created the dynasty on the back of our fumbling the administration ball.

Ah well, can't take away that golden feelin in October 2010.

Only 14 years to go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best day ever. Just watching the Bulldogs celebrate and enjoy themselves made me even hungrier for more success.
Hopefully we can win another one in the near future.

Legends one and all.
And the comment above about how happy for doggie supporters I am also applies. It's the same feeling I had when seeing 1990, the first Premiership in my lifetime after many many close calls.
My only regret is that I thought we were on to a dynasty. A young group, and 2011 showed, almost unbeatable across the year.
But it turned out that Hawthorn created the dynasty on the back of our fumbling the administration ball.

Ah well, can't take away that golden feelin in October 2010.

Only 14 years to go!

2020 will be the next flag...

I remember watching Original 2010 (IE the first game) at Dad's he was going for Saints and i was going for the Pies (because why not?) and i remember turning to my old man at the end and saying "so will there be another parade on Friday?" :p

so the next week i watch the replay and HOLY CRAP! the boys were on fire! St Kilda had to work for EVERY possession/scoring shot! that smother in the opening seconds to me said that the game was Collingwood's! i honestly think that Darren Millane (in spirit) had a hand in this flag due to the first game being drawn and thus forcing a 2nd October flag for Collingwood

The first grand final took off 10 years off my life.

The grand final replay ... Heater took 10 years off Riewoldt's life.

I thought we were on the verge of a dynasty too. When we added Taz and Krak I was certain we were going to repeat. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be however am grateful to have been able to witness a flag for the black and white in person.

It is funny, though, even when we win the flag we still can't do it in September! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast 2010 Premiership Anniversary - 6 Years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back