2010 - Registration for new BF league members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey

I have played dream team for the past 3 years, last year my team was TIPPYS TANKERS and I came about 16,500 from memory. My team this year has the same name. Thanks

I would like to join a bigfooty league, my team name is team4infinity, yet I unfortunately cannot retrieve my photo from last year to prove this.
I did come between 100-119 and if you can find out that would be helpful. Thanks

I would like to formally dislodge my request to join a BF league. Sorry ;) Thanks for the offer but got invited into a third league. Will attempt to edit previous post as well thx.

hey, new to BF but would like to join a league if there is a spot open. Don't have my results from last year but my team name was Leppas Legends and i won the premiership in our league. If i was guessing a position i would guess it was somewhere in the top 10,000 but i'm not sure. Thanks

Div 1 was started a couple of hours ago. A new division should be started daily so make sure you check this board as much as possible otherwise you may end up lower than you would have thought!!!

If it's not too late I'd like to grab a spot in a league.

Team name: Village People
Overall score: 37362
Not sure of my rank.

Thanks

Div 1 was started a couple of hours ago. A new division should be started daily so make sure you check this board as much as possible otherwise you may end up lower than you would have thought!!!

where will they post the league codes??

I would like to join a BF League for 2010. Recent past results include approx 600 - 1000 in season 2009 & 2008, and top 100 finishes in 2006 & 2007. Unfortunately I don't have any evidence of end of year results. I do have a snapshot from the 2007 year I took when I was ranked 1st over-all after round 15. (I didn't go on to win the $50K, was pipped narrowly by the eventual winner "Peckin Away"!)

Happy to start wherever and have a crack at building my way up.

Team Name: Norm Hodge

dt07.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to join a BF League for 2010. Recent past results include approx 600 - 1000 in season 2009 & 2008, and top 100 finishes in 2006 & 2007. Unfortunately I don't have any evidence of end of year results. I do have a snapshot from the 2007 year I took when I was ranked 1st over-all after round 15. (I didn't go on to win the $50K, was pipped narrowly by the eventual winner "Peckin Away"!)

Happy to start wherever and have a crack at building my way up.

Team Name: Norm Hodge

dt07.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You came 1593 last season.

I'm keen to participate in a Big Footy AFL Dream Team league if there are still places available. My team name is Fong's Freaks,
I forgot to check my final ranking for 2009 (can I still do that now that I have created a team for 2010??), but I was in the top 500 overall I think.

Matt

i'm keen to participate in a big footy afl dream team league if there are still places available. My team name is fong's freaks,
i forgot to check my final ranking for 2009 (can i still do that now that i have created a team for 2010??), but i was in the top 500 overall i think.

Matt

would love to join a bf league

comp: Dt
team name: Jimmy's neutrons
approx 2009 finish: 2000

Hi

Would love to join a league.

Team name: FIGJAM's Warrior's
Ranking last year: Around 40k

Was my first year last year. So have improved alot since then.... :cool:

Hey all. Would like to play in Bigfooty DT league this year.
My name last year was Ed's Camels but im not sure where i finished. Cheers

Hey all, I'd like to join a league this year - happy with whatever one I can get into!
Team Name: Dot
Approximate 2009 rank: 4000ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back