2010 - Registration for new BF league members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be keen to join a BF league, not sure of my ranking would say around 5k +/- 1k.
Team name is: Team Goober

Last years team name was BRONX BOMBERS. Not sure of my exact finish but I was in the top 100 mid way through the year but dropped off by the end of the year. My new team name is BLAH BLAH BLAH and would like to be in a competitive league.
Cheers.

Would be keen to join a BF league, not sure of my ranking would say around 5k +/- 1k.
Team name is: Team Goober

2009 Ranking - 6469

Last years team name was BRONX BOMBERS. Not sure of my exact finish but I was in the top 100 mid way through the year but dropped off by the end of the year. My new team name is BLAH BLAH BLAH and would like to be in a competitive league.
Cheers.

2009 Ranking - 32397

Keen for another league, finished 922nd last year?

Any good leagues?

And my team name: SquareBottomTacos

Hi all,
I was "DoTheDew" last year and finished about 10000.
This year I'm "All Guns Blazing" and keen to join one of your leagues.
Look out coz this my third year at DT and my breakout year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2009 Team Name "Hmmm.." Ranking somewhere between 2000 and 10000, can't remember exactly.

Round 21 Status (all I could find)
Points at Round 21: 41830

2009 Team Name "Emily's Boys", think I finished somewhere around 10,000.

2009 Ranking - 5282

Hey would like to jump into any BF league for DT. I was in a division last year, really cant remember which one. Not sure what rank i finished either :eek: Would've been around 5K

Team name was/is/will be: Hopeless Guns

2009 Ranking - 5351

Hi, I'd like to join a league if possible. I am new to DT but I am fairly confident I can put in a good showing.

Team Name: The Elephantastics

Last year's team name was "Espada", this year's is "Wolf Pack". I can't remember what my ranking was, but my overall score would have been around 42000.

Thanks, hope I'm not too late.

Team Name: Big Cox IV
Ranking: 19,183

Team Name: exJORDYnary
Ranking: put in a big preseason and keen to do better! hopefully top 8000

Wasn't in a Big footy leauge last year but I would like to join one. Team name last year was The Spoons think i finished around the 3-4k mark.

Wasnt in a BF league last year but would be keen to join this year. Not sure where i finished last year,,maybe 10k? so any league will do. Cheers

EDIT: Finished 15192

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back