2010 - Registration for new BF league members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would like to join one of the leagues, can't remember where I finished last year but I wasn't going for overall ranking anyway, made grand final of my reasonably strong league.

Team name last year was Possessed. How do I join a bigfooty league?

Wasn`t in a BF league last year.
My team name was/is PC Burners.
No idea what ranking I finished at.

Im keen to join up, cant for the life of me remember my team name, came around 2000 mark but as i cant remember my team name i understand that matters very little, so yeah just chuck me in any old div please

I would like to join one of the leagues, can't remember where I finished last year but I wasn't going for overall ranking anyway, made grand final of my reasonably strong league.

Team name last year was Possessed. How do I join a bigfooty league?

You'll get a pm in the next week or so asking you to post your team name in a thread and join the league.

2009 Ranking - 6526

once you have a ranking how do you actually join a Big Footy league??

As I said above you'll get a pm within the next week or so.

Im keen to join up, cant for the life of me remember my team name, came around 2000 mark but as i cant remember my team name i understand that matters very little, so yeah just chuck me in any old div please

Would you happen to have an old email from last season or something similar?

If not you'll still get a league. :thumbsu:

I was in the 2009 Dream Team as Vampies ( I have changed my name to ApplePies but registered as same person. I was the weekly winner of round 2 and won the $1000 cash. I do not remember where I finished over-all.
I would like to participate in a league please :)

Would you happen to have an old email from last season or something similar?

If not you'll still get a league. :thumbsu:[/quote]

Didnt have any emails but my mate from my league last year thought it was Purrfection and i'm pretty sure he is spot on.

I was in the 2009 Dream Team as Vampies ( I have changed my name to ApplePies but registered as same person. I was the weekly winner of round 2 and won the $1000 cash. I do not remember where I finished over-all.
I would like to participate in a league please :)

2009 Ranking - > 37000

Didnt have any emails but my mate from my league last year thought it was Purrfection and i'm pretty sure he is spot on.

2009 Ranking - 1053

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if there is spots avaliable id like to participate in a BF league this year. i played last year, im not sure how to find out where i finished as i forgot, i was pretty average IIRC. my team name was GOEAGLES!

hi i am new to bf and would love to join a bf league i cant remember were i finish last year my teams name was super hoops
thank you
tony

Hey guys, I'm pretty much the same. Didn't do so great last year but got hooked and would love to be included in a newbies BigFooty DT league if possible =)

Team name: Donksters.

hi guys

not sure how to access my stats sheet from last year. My team name was SAK's Superstars and i finished around the 40,000 mark.

hope this helps:)

my team name was nicnats i believe

2009 Ranking - > 37000

I can't find my round 22 email, but after round 21 i was on 39580 so im guessing in the 20000's. team name: the_dragon

2009 Ranking - 21492

if there is spots avaliable id like to participate in a BF league this year. i played last year, im not sure how to find out where i finished as i forgot, i was pretty average IIRC. my team name was GOEAGLES!

2009 Ranking - >37000

hi i am new to bf and would love to join a bf league i cant remember were i finish last year my teams name was super hoops
thank you
tony

2009 Ranking - 4483

Hey guys, I'm pretty much the same. Didn't do so great last year but got hooked and would love to be included in a newbies BigFooty DT league if possible =)

Team name: Donksters.

2009 Ranking - >37000

hi guys

not sure how to access my stats sheet from last year. My team name was SAK's Superstars and i finished around the 40,000 mark.

hope this helps:)

2009 Ranking - >37000

You'll all be sent a pm with the league you've been invited to sometime this week.

my team name last year was steakandchopsticks and finished around 10k-15k i think??

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back