2010 - Registration for new BF league members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's get it on!

You need to upload that picture to a site such as imageshack and then copy the link. You can't just copy the link straight from your hard drive. :thumbsu:

Conveniently got it working I see. :rolleyes:

Seriously how do you expect anyone to believe you that you thought you came 9000 but actually came 711.

So, whats going on mate?

yeah well i though it may be easier to get in if i said i was a higher rank. if i said i came top 1000 i wouldnt think anyone would believe me.
i couldnt be bothered doing the cut and paste thing, but you forced my hand.
i can privately give you my log in and password for further verification if required.

any chance of room for me to join? i didnt play lastyear so i dont have a copy sorry

just out of curiosity when are the leagues organised now that all the entries are in, and when will we get codes etc and how will we find out? btw not happy to see brennan miss out on a ruck spot

This is for people that were NOT part of a BF League in 2009.

With the 2009 DT competition completed and the Bigfooty leagues going from strength to strength, it is time to collect the information for the 2010.

This thread is ONLY TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.

The BF leagues from 2009 filled positions 4, 6, 7, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 20. It is fair to say that considering how late the leagues were created, it was a good result.

STATE YOUR TEAM NAME FROM 2009 AND YOUR EXACT OR ROUGH FINISH FOR 2009.

We have the ability to check the results, so please be honest with your information.

I can't even remember my team name from last year and due to a HD crash I don't have the emails to tell me either.

Anyway, I finished ~8000 mark after getting into the top 3k mid season and then making every bad move possible. LOL
Hoping to improve this year obviously. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it possible to register without knowing last year's stats? Unless there's a way to check them somehow, I lack details.

I do play both Supercoach and Dreamteam, i will be honest and say my main team is Supercoach (its what me and my mates play), ive been part of Supercoach leagues on BF, played off in Geelong board Div 1 GF last year and am in SCE. Havent been in a BF dreamteam league before.

Dont remember exact finish in DT last year, was somewhere around 10,000. Im keen to join a league, dont mind which one.........

Thanks

I guess I'll try to register anyway.

Team name: Scrayfish
Ranking: Between 1,600 (I think)

This is the only screenshot I have of proof, a screenshot of the Bulldogs DT League Finals Table (Team Leagues don't count as BF Leagues do they?)
gdfdf.png

Hi, I wish to compete in a BF League. This is my first year playing DT so i hope you can sign me up to any league if possible.

Thanks!

First time on Big Footy, 2nd year playing dream team finished around the middle somewhere. cant remember where. team name is: cheesy sticks cheers :thumbsu:

I can't even remember my team name from last year and due to a HD crash I don't have the emails to tell me either.

Anyway, I finished ~8000 mark after getting into the top 3k mid season and then making every bad move possible. LOL
Hoping to improve this year obviously. :)

If you can't remember anything you'll be ranked as a first time dreamteamer.

Is it possible to register without knowing last year's stats? Unless there's a way to check them somehow, I lack details.

As above, you'll need to know your team name at a minimum.

I do play both Supercoach and Dreamteam, i will be honest and say my main team is Supercoach (its what me and my mates play), ive been part of Supercoach leagues on BF, played off in Geelong board Div 1 GF last year and am in SCE. Havent been in a BF dreamteam league before.

Dont remember exact finish in DT last year, was somewhere around 10,000. Im keen to join a league, dont mind which one.........

Thanks

Same as above....

Does it matter if you changed your team name?

Not at all.

I guess I'll try to register anyway.

Team name: Scrayfish
Ranking: Between 1,600 (I think)

This is the only screenshot I have of proof, a screenshot of the Bulldogs DT League Finals Table (Team Leagues don't count as BF Leagues do they?)

If it was an official BF team leagues then it counts. I'll swap you over to an existing member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back