2010 - Registration for new BF league members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team name of " Daveycrocketts " in 2009 , ranked in top 10 000 overall
average pts was from memory 1911 .

Like to be entered in BF league if possible !

Thanks

img.gif

My rough finish for 2009 was 1800ish

played supercoach last year. average score was about 1900-2000. No idea where i finished overall. Supercoach has to much stats to worry about, would like to go back to Dreamteam.

Team Name: Cimmy Changas

Finished 2009 about 30.000 i think...it was my first year and i learned alot and won my pub league which was kinda hollow as only two teams were propperly active. i'd like to have some real challenge this year

Team Name: Ando's Dingoes

Played Dreamteam the last 6 years. Looking for a competitive league because a lot of my mates lose interest half way during the year.

Look, i know this is a stuff up on my part, cause i didnt print screen my team into the comments earlier, and i cant find the 2009 dream team, but my team name was called Mortizy with coaches name John, i came in the top 200, ill check my actual rank and post it up when i get home, i know this might sound suss, but would i still be able to get into a bf league? You can check my past posts in '09 to vouch for me that i actually got that rank, cheers, and Mortizy is back in town!

That's fine, we have a list of rankings. :thumbsu:

Ive played for a few seasons, didnt play last year though. Like to get back into a bigfooty league. I'd hope people would be able to average atleast 1700 in it.

Anyway could somebody help me get an acceptance?

That's fine, everybody is accepted. :thumbsu:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9133/supercoach.jpg

Team name has changed to NastyPenguins hope i'm not to late to get into a league

That's a supercoach screenshot?

so without filtering through 14 pages, how do we know
a) which league we are in
b) the league code to enter

Thanks

You'll get a pm. :)

Please enter me into a BF league for this year!

Coach:Michael
Team:Brutal Deluxe
Overall Ranking:7,231
Total Score:43,054

(Log in to remove this ad.)

baker10 came 11 300 -11 400 not 100% sure but some where around there

Cannot find your ranking, you must have the wrong team name.

2009 team was "Points By Osmosis" , sorry cant remember my rank - but did ok , been playing AFL Fantasy footy for 3 years with teams entered in SC ,DT , FCC , Ultimate Footy , Yahoo 7 footy and Virtual Sports AFL. Please - i'd love to be in a BF DT league. Thanks

Team Name: The Scray

I don't remember much from last year's DT, which was my first year. I averaged around 1,7-1,8 though if that helps?

Hopefully can get accepted into one of the leagues though.

Team Name: Footy Prodigies
Coach name: kieran

3rd year of dream team this year, not entirely sure where i exactly finished in 2009 but it was roughly around the top 2000ish mark

Team Name: West Coast (this yr name is Dt GoD)
Coach name: Tuan
not to sure wat i was ranked last yr but im pretty sure i be in top 10000

Rank 12607

Team Name: Aberdogian (last year - Gazdogs)
Coach: Gareth
Last year average: around 1800 i think

Must have the wrong team name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back