mike262

All Australian
Mar 30, 2009
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The world cup isnt that far away and was just looking at any value in futures:

1.58 for a country to win who has previously won the world cup
The only danger in this bet seems to be spain who are favourites to win the cup. But 1.58 for 7 good teams v 1 good team seems good odds.

france/england/germany/italy/brazil/ to qualify at 2.00

1.45 for Germany to beat australia in first match
its germany they should win easily

if you see any other good bets post them here.

The world cup isnt that far away and was just looking at any value in futures:

1.58 for a country to win who has previously won the world cup
The only danger in this bet seems to be spain who are favourites to win the cup. But 1.58 for 7 good teams v 1 good team seems good odds.

france/england/germany/italy/brazil/ to qualify at 2.00

I actually think Spain or Argentina will win it :p

most goal scorers

2.50 ROONEY, Wayne (ENG)
2.25 VILLA, David (ESP)
3.75 KLOSE, Miroslav (GER)
2.65 FABIANO, Luis (BRA)
4.00 GILARDINO, Alberto (ITA)
TOTALS Payout
Legs : 5

or switch that up

4.25 CAHILL, Tim (AUS)
2.50 ROONEY, Wayne (ENG)
2.25 VILLA, David (ESP)
2.65 FABIANO, Luis (BRA)

Legs: 4

I'm all over this with a few variations like klose instead of cahill

for some reason team votes for germany and australia are clashing in the multi's

also swapping FABIANO, Luis out with a few roughies might work?

Argentina at $8 seems like a good bet to take the whole thing.

Tim Cahill at $4.25 to be our top goalscorer.

Torres at $3.50 to be Spain's top goalscorer.

Those are my early bets.
Argentina to win the world cup? The same team that struggled to qualify? The same team with the biggest nut job in the world as their coach? Argentina will get dominated by the big countries.

Torres simply wont beat David Villa for most goals. Unless of course Villa gets injured. Possiblity.

Germany arent as good as they used to be and Ballack out makes a big difference hence the $1.45. It'll be a game below 2.5 goals.

Mexico Group A @ 4.33 - I dont like France
Pass on group B
England is a lock to win Group C @ 1.30
Pass on Group D. Germany may struggle to qualify.
Pass on E,
Italy should win Group F @ 1.35. What a terrible group that is...
Pass on G. Although portugal wont win group G. I like Ivory Coast to qualify.
Spain locks to win Group H @ 1.25

England / Italy / Spain @ $2.20 is a good thing.

Top goalscorer is pretty difficult. Villa might be worth it considering spain's average group. A hatrick like he did in Euro 2008 might win it...

4.25 CAHILL, Tim (AUS)
2.50 ROONEY, Wayne (ENG)
2.25 VILLA, David (ESP)
2.65 FABIANO, Luis (BRA)

Legs: 4

I'm all over this with a few variations like klose instead of cahill

for some reason team votes for germany and australia are clashing in the multi's

also swapping FABIANO, Luis out with a few roughies might work?

because they are in the same group ???

The World Cup is in the southern hemisphere and I don't think a northern hemisphere country has ever won it in the south.

I think there has only been 4 in the southern hemisphere (all in south america). I can only see Brazil winning it from southern hemisphere nations (and they are a really good chance obviously). Argentina can't win with Maradona as a manager, he'll change the team every game as he did throughout the qualifiers and has personal vendettas against a lot of players that should be playing, they could be a good bet to not get out of the group rather then winning the whole thing in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Argentina to win the thing? Please....not happening.

England to beat America at about $1.50 is great value....you can get around $1.45 for Slovenia to beat New Zealand....heaps of value around.

Villa will outscore Torres.

I actually think Spain or Argentina will win it :p

Argentina at $8 seems like a good bet to take the whole thing.

Keep your money in hand me thinks, no chance. I've gone the other way and backed them to not get past the group stage at value. Taken Greece/Nigeria quinella at $12. Have you seen them play? Over the qualifying stages? Maradona really has no idea and the squad he's selected proves that.

Denmark at $1.85 to make it through the group stage is solid value. Can throw them in a few multi's. Great qualifying results, beat Portugal and Sweden to get automatic qualifying, form should hold up well and get the spot ahead of Cameroon.

Multi:

Leg 1 - Denmark/Netherlands (quin)
Leg 2 - Italy/Slovakia (quin)
Leg 3 - England/USA (quin)

@ $13.70

Brazil have left some really awesome players out of their squad! They could probably win the world cup with a team full of players that wern't even selected.

Anyway, Spain are absolute certainties to top their group.
Slovakia to beat New Zealand.

I don't know what Diego Milito for Argentina is paying for top goalscorer of the tourney but he is so hot right now and will definitely be near the top of the charts.

$6.50 to top argentias goals on Centrebet

he is up against the best player in the world apparently uninjured

I don't know what Diego Milito for Argentina is paying for top goalscorer of the tourney but he is so hot right now and will definitely be near the top of the charts.

he's argentina's 5th choice striker behind messi, higuain, tevez and aguero. will be lucky, rightly or wrongly, to see any game time whatsoever.

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Soccer World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back