2011/12 Melbourne Victory Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cos of course it's the coaches fault. Idiot.

He's made the right decisions in regards to playing players in their right decisions, buying defenders and having a gameplan to suit the needs of the team.

Get back to Morwell.

Some of his subs have confused me.

Like when he brought Allsopp on against the Mariners when we were trying to protect a lead. Or brought Kewell off when we needed a goal against the Roar.

I'm unconvinced.

Matthew Kemp
Most useless footballer in the A-League? The reason you’re being subbed is because the game passed you bye three seasons ago. Melbourne Victory easily the worst defense in the league

Alright fine, assuming you do support MV which by all accounts it sounds like you don't, read on.

Did JM make the right decisions? He took off Kemp early to avoid more damage then Broxham played one of his better games for us. Big tick from me.

He took of Archie who was having a bad game and replaced him for Solorzano who looked dangerous and should've had a goal to his name. Another big tick.

He took of Rojas for Cernak and while Rojas was playing well, Cernak played just as well so it was a simple stamina switch and nothing more.

You can't blame the manager for everything, Durakovic was a crappy manager who made bad decisions, Magilton has been rushed into the job and been forced to clean up Durakovic's mess and has been an improvement on Durakovic already with limited time to do so.

Kemp, Broxham, Franjic, Vargas, Archie (Sorry, body can't do it anymore) have to go.

Hernandez and Solorzano have massive question marks.

We're a professional football club for Christ sakes and it was amateur hour out there today.

As much as I hated hearing the 'We're ****ing **** chant, it spoke more truth than most want to believe. Burn it down and start again.

Not a troll, but hearing rumours Magiton has been offered a 3 year contract, seems excessive for a caretaker manager with a not very impressive Win-Loss-Draw record.

Not a troll, but hearing rumours Magiton has been offered a 3 year contract, seems excessive for a caretaker manager with a not very impressive Win-Loss-Draw record.

You clearly haven't looked at the list he's playing with.

He's strict, and what he's been able to weave and attempt with the absolute spuds and unfit players, he's done alright.

I say put him on a two year deal, but that's just me.

I hope that is some sick joke because if that's true, then we've completely lost the plot

I say if this occurs, it should be Chairman Di Pietro and Managing Director Wilson given the sack, immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kewell has come out today and said our season isn't over yet.

One thing that has absolutely shit me this season is the number of times Victory have come out and tried to put a positive spin on the season. I'd rather they said absolutely nothing than trying and feed it to me that we're in an optimistic situaion which we're clearly not.

Season 1 was worse. Anyone else think that signing up Moron Bleiberg would be a good idea? Would probably help us in picking up the GCU players. Good manager IMO.

I don't believe so, ask Boro.

He has had good squads at GC and done bugger all.

How could season 1 have been worse? It was the clubs first year and until Archie went OS they were doing ok. Pretty sure they headed the ladder at one stage.

We were good very early but quickly went to shit.

The only team we finished above was the lowly New Zealand Knights.

But yeah I would put that season slightly above this one, due to that good early form.

we need stablity!!!
give him a 2 yr deal however at the end of nxt yr have a review
also let him reorganise the backroom staff. Muscat and co
also appoint a bloody director of football

After the story the Herald Sun released on Buckley and Gorman getting the sack and it;s complete falsification I refuse to believe anything they write about football now.

I don't believe Carlos is leaving and I don't think Rogic and Thwaite are worth our time. Rogic is the hottest thing going in the A-League right now. A club with more cash than us will gobble him up pretty quickly. And Thwaite is too old. We won't get much long-term out of him.

Who likes Simon Hill's commentary?

Nice one last week 'It's a miserable day in Melbourne' - because it had been raining - this at a time when a region the size of France in NSW was flooded.........

Remove this Banner Ad

2011/12 Melbourne Victory Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back