A-League A-league Men Round 2 - The Melbourne Derby Kisnorbo's Playground

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

I always thought that City should have just gone over to Marvel and made those cheap $10 tickets and gotten a big crowd in.

The original idea was people would sign up for a membership to attend the more atmospheric derbies but now even those derbies don't sell out so... what's the point?

Be interesting to see where the Western v City game is next week. Western Oval would be great.
Still can't believe we are a week out and still don't know where this game is going to be played!
Can't be at AAMI with the Matildas there, I can't imagine Tarniet would be up for it, Ballarat would be touch and go without adequate lighting once it gets dark (as much as I'd love not needing to travel), surely it has to be in Geelong.

Still can't believe we are a week out and still don't know where this game is going to be played!
Can't be at AAMI with the Matildas there, I can't imagine Tarniet would be up for it, Ballarat would be touch and go without adequate lighting once it gets dark (as much as I'd love not needing to travel), surely it has to be in Geelong.

Just play it at Tarneit, pack em in.

Remove this Banner Ad

A-League A-league Men Round 2 - The Melbourne Derby Kisnorbo's Playground

Remove this Banner Ad

Back