AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - Discussion

I think I had tipped Chargers and Steelers last week, therefore my picks revert back to my PR 1 and PR 2 teams, the Pats and the Saints.

I still think I have 2 strikes.

Good result for not putting in my tips, but I wont miss again!!!!!

Congrats to Arakaan with a well deserved win. I was only outscored by 4 people, but one of them was Arakaan. The Vikes (3 points) let me down this week.

AE Spreadsheet has been updated.

DropZone Elimination: Camsmith, Cassius, Clash-Hendrix and Wizard eliminated this week.

3XKO: Skeppersap's selections Pats/Saints. Wizard's selection Packers. (for JD to update on AE site)

CR/ND: WADW actually scored 92, not 61, as he PM'd Woodson his picks but they weren't updated in time (JD to update).

Also, JD has fixed the ND ladder/results on the AE site, so i dont need to keep updating this part of the spreadsheet. However, I will until JD puts in w-l %, div rec and %, conf rec and % and non-conf rec and %, as these are used for tie-breakers. When JD has these put in, I'll cease updating ND on the spreadsheet, and just focus on the other comps --- dropzone, high roller, and last chance comps.

A few people asking about the 3XKO standings currently, so to help out Woody, JD and Co...

304109_10150382208210102_581320101_7889481_182162753_n.jpg

This includes using Power Rankings for both Skeppersap (NE & NO) and Wizard (GB) for Week 4 selections.

13. Saints
12. Giants X
11. Eagles
10. Patriots
9. Jaguars
8. Colts
7. Raiders
6. Chargers
5. Packers
4. Buccaneers
3. Lions
2. Steelers
1. Vikings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year it was just too easy winning next duel matchups

So this year I'm giving my opponents the advantage, so they can make it interesting, they can put tactics around me to take me down.

Week 1 - L by 1
Week 2 - W by 24
Week 3 - L by 12
Week 4 - L by 5

Nice, close, and fun
It's making it fun, and close rather than me sweeping the board like last year.

Pretty good averages there... 110+ pts per round by imatio23

Nice to see I get a mention there! :thumbsu:

Pretty tight from now on in with Open Dates starting to hit... pretty hard to make up ground if you're not in striking distance.

Although ND becomes much tighter with only 91 pts on offer in most weeks.

Bring it on!!! :D

Hey Woodson, is this the tighest CR leaderboard after week 4 in history?
Eg, im 47th but 'only' 75 points from 1st place.

Tightest? could be, but the highest AE score clearly.

AE online CR History: Leaders' score after Week #4

2007: TAC Hawks (now Sodapop) 354
2008: NakedDeadGuy 377
2009: Peterbuch74 427
2010: McGarnacle & NakedDeadGuy 361

2011: Imation23 447

Furthermore GG: YOUR AE History after week 4:
2007: 16th 329
2008: 35th 312
2009: 35th 388
2010: 53rd 280

Pretty tight from now on in with Open Dates starting to hit... pretty hard to make up ground if you're not in striking distance.

Whoa!!! Went back in time there... was replying to Woodys post and ended up posting it 1 min before he did!!!??? :eek:

Well said there PB74. Scores of HIGH 70's+ will almost guarantee ND victory. It's like playing in torrential RAIN, heaps of mud, with low visibility.. gonna be a REAL GRINDING TEST for all.

Interestingly enough, I keep thinking of the playground scene (pelting rain, lovely coat-hanger hit) from the movie, Invincible, in which a high school drop out tries to cut it in the NFL... the story so much reminds me of Imation23. This guy is undoubtably AE's Mr INVINCIBLE (atm).

[YOUTUBE]Aux_hRJYED8[/YOUTUBE]

This week , I can see some tipsters getting low 30's at best.

This week has to be the biggest game of my AE career to date and probably for this season.

Reid and I go head to head in a must-win match for both of us, both in terms in of divisional superiority but also in off field bragging rights...

Bring it on Raider Reid!

This week has to be the biggest game of my AE career to date and probably for this season.

Reid and I go head to head in a must-win match for both of us, both in terms in of divisional superiority but also in off field bragging rights...

Bring it on Raider Reid!

I have gone the dartboard approach this week. Could be all or nothing one feels!

I have gone the dartboard approach this week. Could be all or nothing one feels!

Just copy my selections... they're all correct! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back