AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - Discussion

When I do my team rankings do I put my number 1 team as 32 or 1? Also who do give them too once I have done them?

After the third week of the pre-season, August 29-31st, is when I'll get everyone to PM me their 1-32 list... 1 meaning most preferred down to 32, least preferred team. I'll put them all together in a 6 part post so all can see them.

Do we just register on the AE website now?

I'm awaiting feedback on JeffDunne who runs the site. Last week he messaged me to say
"I'm sort of back on deck with everything" ...I'll call you then, bye"

For those who have been in the AE previous years, these 11th hour preps by JD are expected. If wose comes to worse... we have Plan B, Yahoo Pick'em.
But I'll announce that when the time comes. Have faith in JD. :thumbsu:

16Aug_UpdateAE11A.jpg

16thAug_UpdateAE11B.jpg

16Aug_UpdateAE11C.jpg

I was thinking that maybe we could all post an "Armchair Endzone" advertisement in each of our AFL team forums to try and recruit a few more people... Just along the lines of "Any NFL Fans in here...?"

Thoughts? Do we need to to get the numbers up?

I was thinking that maybe we could all post an "Armchair Endzone" advertisement in each of our AFL team forums to try and recruit a few more people... Just along the lines of "Any NFL Fans in here...?"

Thoughts? Do we need to to get the numbers up?

Thanx for the suggestion. It's not a matter of whether there are NFL fans out there, it's more about the willing participation. I've noticed traffic coming thru the NFL boards this year is increasing. You can always use the official AE billboard.;) with a link to this thread. But that's ok PB, just a matter of time before some of the board traffic tune into this thread.

Every year we see this occur, as we get closer into the season opener, someone/ a few spring out from left field. I've done some scouting on other boards for tipping comps, most/ all are going the way of 'basic one point for one win'. Perhaps some are totally overawed by the AE challenge?

Each and everyone of last years list has already been approached btw. Really, it's only eight that remains to make it 64. If we fall under the number. No biggee. Just means 2 lesser prizes.

Hopefully by this time next week we can have all the 'awaiting pledges' guys all signed up.

Following from Redragger's 3XKO SHOWDOWN 2009 Triumph Part 1 Part 2

3xKO09-10_Reviewbanner.jpg

Week 1

The last time the Dolphins won @ Buffalo, it was 2003. The 'Fins were coming off a 4 yearly game losing streak on Kick-off Weekend. Another loss here can equal their longest losing streak record for week 1. The bravado in the reigning 3XKO champ waves the the Red Rag at the Bills.. loading up Miami @ 16CR!! :eek:

g12c000000000000000ad77dbc47c83bdf6b8e78365640d0cc4252f4e5c.jpg

Mission ON!! Karlos clamps the Bills down from the get-go.

Led by a 8 tackle 1 sack production, the ex-Cardinal LB, Karlos Dansby, ensured the Dolphins had the Bills under control with a 15-10 season opening breakthrough win.

The Patriots emphatically bounced the Bengals without much trouble to win 38-24 at the end.

Last season , the Chargers made Redragger sweat a little before squeezing out a last minute touchdown, coming from behind to top the Raiders.
With heavy rain forecast @ Arrowhead on MNF, Redragger didn't flinch, sticking firm with a 15CR on the Bolts.
Chiefs' rookie Dexter McCluster's team-record 94-yard punt return gave Kansas City a two-touchdown buffer in the first half but the Chargers led by Rivers, who has had some of his finest days during a five-game winning streak over Kansas City, victimized a young secondary for several long gains. Redragger was licking his lips even moreso, when WR Legedu Naanee was all alone when he hauled in a 59-yard scoring pass to make it a one-touchdown game with 2:23 left.

Again, another last minute finish with the Chargers knocking @ the Chiefs door. First-and-goal from the 4. Rivers' first pass was incomplete, then Darren Sproles lost 2 yards. Another pass sailed high. Then, with 39 seconds left, Rivers missed on fourth down, and a rain-soaked crowd erupted in cheers as the Chiefs won on Monday night for the first time in 10 years. A bitter Redragger no doubt, in a 14-21 Chargers loss.

phillip-rivers-cry-chargers.jpg

Sorry, Redragger, can't explain it. Don't blame me, man.

STRIKE ONE: CHARGERS

Week 2

Shaking off a damning shock MNF result aside, the re-focus this week was to target the weak, Redragger, called up the Packers, stamped them with 16CR to pound the Bills @ Lambeau and an emphatic 34-7 demolition followed according to the script.

The last time the Cowboys stared at a startling 0-2 start was way back in 1993, a Championship year surprisingly. With the Bears squeezing out a lucky/ controversial win against the Lions in Week 1 while the Cowboys shot themselves in the foot with a fatal holding penalty to deny their last play touchdown against the plucky Redskins.. Redragger was quietly confident no dramas would unfold against the visiting Bears with a 15CR.

But a defiant Jay Cutler was well aware of Redragger's mocking avatar of the former Bronco QB. Revenge was clearly in the sights of the enraged Jay Cutler.

Redragger_Cutlersaga.jpg

Miles Austin carved up the Bears secondary for 142 yards on 10 catches while rookie Dez Bryant returned a 62 punt all the way back to the house for paydirt BUT the Cowboys D couldn't buy a turnover for the second consecutive week to pressure the Bears as Jay Cutler shredded the blitz with sizzling clinical passes to Olsen and Knox that stung the 'Boys on the scoreboard. Then to inject the heartache pain of Redragger's stinging jibes, Cutler iced the game on a short throw to Hester that the speedster turned into a 38-yard gain. Cutler followed with a 3-yard TD lob to Matt Forte. This put the Bears 10 points clear with 2 minutes remaining. A failed onside kick by the Cowboys after a long FG couldn't save Redragger's second X . Bears upset 27-20 win moved them to a perfect 2-0 start.

cutlerdeal.jpg

Hey Jay, I believe that ragger dude DownUnder is feeling PAIN!! haha

STRIKE TWO: COWBOYS

Week 3

With his back against the wall, the reigning champ went back to hunt down the bunny team Bills for some relief taking the Patriots with a CR16. The Pats doing the right thing in the second half to pull away from a feisty Bills to claim a 38-30 win, their 14th straight. 40 participants have just ONE LIFE remaining while GeeCats07, Statsman74 & Sodapop are the untouchables.

Week 4

A No Stress week as the Chargers totally dismantled the Cardinals 41-10 with LB Shaun Phillips leading the charge with an emphatic performance. Four Sacks, 6 tackles and a 31 Int TD return.

07-Oct-10_98628000SD072_Arizona_Cardi_crop_450x500.jpg

...."get outta the way you fool, I'm taking this bitch back for six, god bless Redrag!!"

Week 5

A brutal week for some as ELEVEN are bundled OUT of the 3XKO race including GeeCats07 who only a fortnight ago was one of three with the full stack. :eek: Also a casualty from the stunned 11, included the 2007 3XKO Champ, Fuey, who put faith in the 2-2 Bengals!! :eek: Carson Palmer's third interception of the game gave Tampa Bay one last chance and Connor Barth nailed a 31-yard field goal with 1 second left, sending the upstart Buccaneers to a 24-21 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals. Upset results in Week 5 included the Chargers (by the Raiders) and the reigning SB champs, Saints (by Arizona). Redragger stapled his CR12 on the reliable Colts to take down the only undefeated team in the league, Kansas City, with a 19-9 result. At this stage, Travodo88, Statsman74, Matt897, Marklar33 and Bloods33 were the only ones with a single X among the 33 still in the 3XKO hunt.

Week 6

With the return of Big Ben from suspension, the heavy support followed as TWENTY got onboard including Redragger with a 13CR. The Steelers concussing the Browns 28-10 @ Heinz Field.

Week 7

The AFC North got another dose of heavy support in Week 7 with the 4-2 Ravens hosting the only winless team in the league, the Buffalo Bills.
Redragger just couldn't resist. His bunny team in for another slaughter!! Take the Ravens @14CR.
But the Bills were defiant.. so defiant that a shell shocked Ravens needed to dig deep as they trailed 24-10 late in the first half before scoring 24 consecutive points to take a 10-point lead into the fourth quarter. But the Bills were not done yet, no sireee.
Buffalo's QB Ryan Fitzpatrick then threw a 17-yard touchdown pass to Lee Evans with 5:46 left, and the Bills forced overtime on a 50-yard field goal by Rian Lindell with 4 seconds left in regulation.

Crunchtime arrived for 26 nervous 3XKO survivors. The Bills regained possession after the Ravens went 3 n' out and a BOIL OVER result was on the cards especially when Bills' QB Fitzpatrick's long pass down the middle to Lee Evans for 19 yards put the Bills on their own 41.

But on the next play, it was the evergreen Ray Lewis, who pulled the rabbit of the hat, to save the Ravens blushes by stripping the ball from WR Shawn Nelson's grasp to allow kicker Billy Cundiff's 38 FG attempt to seal the Ravens WIN 37-34. Phew!!

3XKOWk7A.jpg

3XKOWk7B.jpg

Note: If the Bills would of won, Moo & Osmodiar would of been the only two standing.

....Part 2 coming up

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - 3XKO 2010 Flashback

How it all unfolded for a back-to-back triumph

Part 2..

Week 8

Taken from the Weekly AE summaries...

AE10MSR3.jpg

Such a wild, wild finish that had the suspense for much of the game. Despite being ahead 7-0 @ HT, the 4-2 Chiefs just found the hard luck Bills impossible to put away. Missed field goals by both teams, the long field goal that seemed like the BOIL OVER special wasn't to be as the Chiefs called a timely Time Out to deny the Bills just were some of the dramatic moments that left many (survivors) sweating bullets (esp Chism!!! :D) and the reigning champ who had the Chiefs @13CR. A Tie would of resulted in ELIMINATION. Chiefs win 13-10. (OT).

Speaking of such, 2007 Showdown 3XKO finalist, Sodapop (prev TAC Hawks) was one of the Seven bundled out of contention when his belovered J-E-T-S were shut-out 9-0 @ home to the Packers.

Week 9

The clinical demolition of the Cowboys by the Packers to the tune of a staggering 38 points (45-7) ensured Redragger a safe progression onto Week 10 along with 19 other survivors including the 2008 3XKO champ, Cassius Clay.

Week 10

With the Bills showing obvious signs of improvement, Redragger's attention turned to the NFC's easy beats, the 1-7 Carolina Panthers, who hadn't been swept by the division rival, Buccaneers, since 2002. With a confident 13CR on the third placed 6-3 Buccs, Redragger was never in any trouble as the Buccaneers cannoned to a 31-16 romp.

The scorned 1-7 Cowboys retaliated with vengeance to STUN the division leading 6-2 Giants with a resounding 33-20 upset win to bundle SEVEN out of the 3XKO hunt including 2008 AE Champ, Sven, 2009 AE Champ, Clash Hendrix and 2008 3XKO Champ, Cassius Clay.

Week 11

Repeating his method of exploiting the vulnerable, Redragger feasted upon the worst team in the conference again, targeting the 1-8 Panthers, with a 16CR on the Ravens, to which the Ravens, devoured the kitty black Cats with an emphatic 37-13 victory.

Just ELEVEN remained in the 3XKO hunt at this stage.

Week 12

An intriguing perhaps 'risky' selection by the reigning champ this particular week as the challenge was thrown upon the second placed, 6-4 New York Giants, with much confidence (13CR), :eek:, who hosted a rejuvenated 6-4 Jacksonville Jaguars, coming off a 3 game winning streak, who were tied with the Colts for top spot in their division. This was certainly a CRUNCH game for both teams.

With the G-Men trailing by 11 @ HT, Redragger, seemingly texted G-Men DE Justin Tuck for inspiration to fire the G-Men up. The message in the G-Men lockeroom from Justin Tuck was "to stop playing like GARBAGE!!"

Eli Manning threw a 32-yard touchdown pass to Kevin Boss with 3:15 to play and Tuck and his buddies sacked David Garrard on three straight plays in the closing minute and forced a turnover as the Giants rallied to outmuscle the valiant Jaguars, 15-3 in the final quarter, to claim a hard earned 24-20 win.

Justin+Tuck+David+Garrard+Jacksonville+Jaguars+_0964nTbYogl.jpg
alg_giants_tuck_celebrates.jpg

...one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready.. so Redragger can Go!-Go!-Go!!

Week 13

Having survived another fightback, Redragger opted to avoid any superstitious voodoo in the dreaded week #13 (for some) by playing SAFE!! Taking Green Bay, 15CR vs the 4-7 Niners @ Lambeau. Dead set cert. Even though the Packers wore their throwback blue uniform, the usual suspects put the score on the board, winning easily, 34-16.

The Wrecking Ball 5-6 Raiders pulled off a stunning upset 28-13 victory, sweeping the 6-5 Chargers for the first time since 2001, which was bad news for Moo, JeffDunne & rookie Travodo88, all crashing out of 3XKO contention.

3XKO_week13Curse.jpg

Chism surprisingly rolled the loaded dice AGAINST his beloved Cowboys and got BURNED as the Colts failed to seize their opportunity in OT with future HOFer Peyton Manning getting intercepted for the fourth time, allowing the Cattlemen to edge out the White Pony's, 38-35, in a entertaining game.

>>Only SEVEN remain in the 3XKO race<<
Albertonrob
Balmainforever
Island Bomber
Marklar 33
Matt 897
Redragger
WADW

Week 14

The easy kill of targeting the black kitty cats was impossible to resist for Redragger who took flight with the 10-2 NFC Best, Falcons, @ 14CR, to claw and crush the NFL worst, 1-11 Panthers, 31-10. Too easy.

None of the SEVEN yielded meaning a SPECIAL PROVISION Week to follow of selecting TWO TEAMS each in which winners are grinners while losers BITE the DUST.

Week 15

From the AE10 flashback diary files:
Ae10Wk15C.jpg

Undeterred by the Niners bouncing the Seahawks 40-21 the previous week, Redragger loaded up BIG (16CR) on the desperate 7-6 Chargers, still in the Division title race, following their 31-zip shutout of the Division leaders, KC,
against the 5-8 Niners on Thursday Night Football. It was emphatic! A total wipeout. A Coach Killer! Chargers bolting away relentlessly to a 34-7 whitewash victory.

A complete hair-raising selection of the 6-7 Oakland Raiders @ 15CR to take down his beloved Broncos @ the Black Hole seemed a somewhat conflicting/ puzzling choice by the reigning champ. Considering the Broncos had payback on their minds after the suffering a bitter 59-14 hammering in their own house earlier in the season. Tim Tebow, in his first NFL start, was in scintillating form scoring TWICE in the first quarter. But Raiders kept on coming. Only 3 points separated the teams at the last change but a FIRED UP coach Cable, kept reminding the Raiders D that the REAL mission was about burying the Broncos for the Redragger's quest to go BACK to BACK! Raiders cantering away to a 39-23 runnaway win.

2010-NFL-Week-7.jpg

Balmainforever, who also selected the Chargers, took a far more conservative and safe selection of the Falcons, outclassing of the Seahawks with relative ease, winning 34-18.

Week 16

Another dose of a DOUBLE DABBLE week for the two finalists ended up being a DEAD RUBBER. :thumbsdown: Redragger & Balmainforever both selecting the same teams. :rolleyes: The Patriots , won 34-3 @ Buffalo while the Eagles suffered a stunning defeat to the 5-10 Vikings, 24-14.

Week 17

3XKOSum1.jpg

3XKOSum2.jpg

3XKOSum3.jpg

3XKOSum4.jpg

3XKOSum5.jpg

TIE BREAKER : Based on the TB order, Redragger had Balmainforever covered on 5 of the 6 key criteria, starting with the Most Winners claimed, 14-9, CR countback which is interesting to note that Redragger played an intriguing low confidence selection with his third 3XKO selection team > Eagles with a lower CR value (3) than what Balmainforever's third selected team, who also lost, the Saints (14 CR) deeming REDRAGGER with considerable advantage in the armwrestle. Also notched more CR points, 120-97, to defend his title as 3XKO Champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's where it's at.

As of this morning, 45 signed up. 15 others awaiting to submit subs. 4 Rookies included. 60 is the current anticipated members participation number.

PLEASE start PMing to me your (Power Rankings) 1-32 listing of all 32 teams. 1= best 32= worst. This is just a DEFAULT list.
Even though most of you will submit your picks on a weekly basis, it's just showing the others that nobody is the exception to the rule and also you never know when you can't get to a computer on time (Thursday night football can be easy to forget). I'll arrange to put each of the AE members Power ranking charts in a consecutive block of posts.

By the 31st August, everyone should have their Power Rankings 1-32 list in. Please number them so you won't overlook any teams.

Finalising the final AE numbers by 31st August. A week from NOW is enough notice for the final call.

In the meantime, I'll be arranging to work out the ND divisions & sort the schedule which will be based more around where you finished last year in the CR standings. Co-incidentially I'll match as much as possible to the teams/ division rivalry of your team support.

The complete NEXT DUEL schedule will be completed and presented by Sunday 4th September. Will be starting to sort out divisions this week.

AE Website, as I've received NO FEEDBACK WHATSOEVER from JeffDunne (AE website 2009-2010) over last two weeks. Most likely we'll GO with YAHOO PICK'EM as we did so back in 2007-08. Unless JD pulls a rabbit out of the hat in the next few days.

I'll give you the official AE comp Code & password in the coming days. (Between 26-30th August) to register. Be sure to Register exactly like your BF alias.

As for the 3XKO comp, to less complicate matters, if we go ahead with the YAHOO PICK'EM. The highest CR's each week will be your 3XKO teams. But bare in mind, that you can't have the same winning TEAM in consecutive weeks of 2. So we'll take your next highest selected CR on the list.

ie: Week 1: NE 16 - ARZ 15 - KC 14 <<< these top three picks, Pats-Cards-Chiefs will be your opening week TOP 3 CR teams.

in week 2: NE 16 - DAL 15 - GB 14 - KC 13 - PIT 12 <<< If each of your Week 1 3XKO picks win, you'll have the Cowboys, Packers and the Steelers as your Week 2 3XKO teams. You can still pick NE highest CR if you still have high hopes of them winning. Just that you already picked the Pats in week 1. If the Pats or any of the other 3XKO selected teams lose in any given week, you are allowed to pick them again the following week.

Weekly updates of the 3XKO survivors list will notify who has how many X against their name and who has been eliminated. All on this AE thread.

Here's my AE Power Rankings

Code:
1. Packers
2. Steelers
3. Patriots
4. Falcons
5. Saints
6. Jets
7. Vikings
8. Chargers
9. Eagles
10. Giants
11. Bears
12. Colts
13. Raiders
14. Texans
15. Cowboys
16. Browns
17. Chiefs
18. Ravens
19. Titans
20. Rams
21. Buccaneers
22. Seahawks
23. Jaguars
24. Cardinals
25. Lions
26. Dolphins
27. Niners
28. Bills
29. Broncos
30. Redskins
31. Panthers
32. Bengals

I don't like power rankings.
I might think team a is better than team b, but I think team b will win more games due to getting team c at home, while I think team c could beat team a at home.

Id have Eagles as the best team and my #1, but early season gelling, late season injuries to that injury prone offence, and they might start losing

Id rather do it on a week by week basis, so I guess, do I HAVE to do power rankings?
I'd rather not...

Woodson, I dont like the idea of power rankings used for 3xko....because it takes away people choosing on a week to week basis their 3xko selections. Becomes just automated and pointless.

If JD stays awol and we start the season, I reckon just go back to how we did it before we had a site....just have a dedicated 3XKO thread where people submit their picks every week manually, and we manually update a spreadsheet displaying the 3xko ladder.

If you meant the power rankings will be used IN CASE people don't submit their weekly manual 3xko picks in a thread here on BF, then ok.

I don't like power rankings.
I might think team a is better than team b, but I think team b will win more games due to getting team c at home, while I think team c could beat team a at home.

Id have Eagles as the best team and my #1, but early season gelling, late season injuries to that injury prone offence, and they might start losing

Id rather do it on a week by week basis, so I guess, do I HAVE to do power rankings?
I'd rather not...

Power Ranking is pretty much your season default. We all learned that walk-overs for the NEXT DUEL comp wasn't something we were happy with so this default PR is put in place to make sure we have AVOID such issues and I recall that Wolfmother had a full set of LIVEs in the 3XKO a couple years ago and because he forget to tip, he LOST them all. :thumbsdown:

On the flipside, a couple years ago, Neddy36, submitted his picks in advance coz he was travelling (the US of A, wherelse!!) and was knocking over winner after winner!! whilst he was away. So it's not so much a bad thing.

And besides DB, you'll be playing Russian Roullete regardless. :p
Lucky swine! ;)

Power Rankings is how 3xko will work as Woodson explained above if we have to go with Yahoo instead of JDs site (as JD is awol). Plus, power rankings is used for when people don't submit their 1-16 CR for the week.

So it is necessary.

Not really GG. If you submit your weekly picks, the 3XKO picks will be BASED on highest rated eligible* CR teams. * ineligible is that you can't select the same team that wins, for the following week 3XKO team.

However, (you are correct here, GG), someone who doesn't submit their picks, we'll take their Highest Rated from the Power Rankings list that are "eligible" to be selected, based on what happened the previous week.

But it's not all a WALK in the park with a guaranteed SOLID score so we'll be DEDUCTING 13 points from the total. Why? Makes sure everyone MAKES the effort to submit their picks weekly.

The UPSIDE on the Yahoo Pick'em site is that you can tip weeks ahead, there is a QUICK turnaround on updated scores after the game (no disrespect to JD, he was quite good too), we'll have the automated 'LOCK OUT' after each game has kicked off so for Thursday Night football, you can change and re-arrange your selections for the remaining weekend/ MNF games.

The DOWNSIDE is that Yahoo Pick'em will slug you with a HUMBLE DONUT if you don't pick. But that's ok, we'll just re-adjust the score/ variation on the AE thread to alert the ND opponent, who they (the missed picks player) selected and do the adjustments before the Sunday games are completed. Doesn't take much really. Anyone can work it out.

I appreciate what you've done with the SCROLL window. Perhaps you can finalise your picks by the 31st and add the rest I'll be receiving via email. So just cut and paste really. Easy Campese. :thumbsu:

Just a kind reminder, the AE11 Yahoo Pro Pick'em comp site has been set up.

Group #: 35701 BF Armchair Endzone 2011
password: cheerleader (all lowercase)

Please be sure to put your BF alias in the set name box. You will need to register with Yahoo.com before registering your details for Yahoo Pick'em.
This site is reliable, having been used for the AE07 & AE08.

Please don't tick 'Commissioner can edit your picks' box. I take NO responsibility to each AE participants selections taken nor have access to viewing what each of you have selected. PLEASE BE SURE to get into the habit of putting all your picks thru with CR's. You can come back later and change any.

The selection lists will be disclosed by Yahoo Pick 'em minutes after the game/s have actually kick-off. I have allowed late games to be adjusted (team selection & CR value) meaning nobody can view your selections after the early/ first games have already started. Be aware that this season, I have made the Prime Time (Sunday & Monday Night Football) selections accessible for late switching. Gives everyone a glimmer of blind hope if any comps are 'down to the wire' situations.

1. 1. [FONT=&quot]Packers[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jets[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Patriots[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Steelers[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Falcons[/FONT]
  6. [FONT=&quot]6. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Eagles [/FONT]
  7. [FONT=&quot]7. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Saints[/FONT]
  8. [FONT=&quot]8. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Chargers[/FONT]
  9. [FONT=&quot]9. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bears[/FONT]
  10. [FONT=&quot]10. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ravens[/FONT]
  11. [FONT=&quot]11. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Colts [/FONT]
  12. [FONT=&quot]12. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Giants[/FONT]
  13. [FONT=&quot]13. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cowboys[/FONT]
  14. [FONT=&quot]14. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Texans[/FONT]
  15. [FONT=&quot]15. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Chiefs[/FONT]
  16. [FONT=&quot]16. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bucs[/FONT]
  17. [FONT=&quot]17. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Dolphins[/FONT]
  18. [FONT=&quot]18. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Vikings[/FONT]
  19. [FONT=&quot]19. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Browns[/FONT]
  20. [FONT=&quot]20. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Rams[/FONT]
  21. [FONT=&quot]21. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Skins[/FONT]
  22. [FONT=&quot]22. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lions[/FONT]
  23. [FONT=&quot]23. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cardinals[/FONT]
  24. [FONT=&quot]24. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Broncos[/FONT]
  25. [FONT=&quot]25. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Raiders[/FONT]
  26. [FONT=&quot]26. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jags[/FONT]
  27. [FONT=&quot]27. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Seahawks[/FONT]
  28. [FONT=&quot]28. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]49ers[/FONT]
  29. [FONT=&quot]29. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Titans[/FONT]
  30. [FONT=&quot]30. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bills[/FONT]
  31. [FONT=&quot]31. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Panthers[/FONT]
  32. [FONT=&quot]32. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bengals[/FONT]
Hmmm...that's annoying. Anyway, this is pretty much what I'm thinking. Though, I shall be picking 'Da' Bears in every game this year except for @Packers.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back