AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - Discussion

I have the world's laziest power rankings.
Just took an Alphabetical list of all the nfl teams and sent it to Woodson. Better hope to do my tips otherwise 16 confidence to the Arizona Cardinals, 13 to Buffalo Bills, 12 to Carolina Panthers, 10 to Cincinatti Bengals and 8 to Denver Broncos almost guarantees I lose.

Just an update on where we're at with the site.

In a nutshell, we should be live by this time tomorrow. I'll send emails out to all when it's up.

The following info is only for those that give a shit about my excuses. :)

We have an entirely new version of the site, but since we're running out of time thanks to my chaotic lifestyle, it's not yet battle ready. I can blame the developers of the software platform too. Vanilla & especially the Garden framework are great products but I'd wish the developers would get their shit together. I'll wait until at least we get through week one before updating to this version.

So for now, we're going with the same site as we used last year. I've fixed the problems we had with the scoring result lists, so it should suit our purposes until I update to my latest toy. The new version includes shit like live ladders and the ability for us to share stream links discreetly. It's probably going to be harder than ever this year to find decent streams, so those that have them can share them with friends.

Anyhow I'll keep you posted during the day.

Do we still join the Yahoo league?

No. I'll delete that site when I get around to it. JD's AE website will be the one we'll be using. At the time, last Monday, I was unaware of JD's status. That's why PLAN B was essentially set up. I've backflipped on the ND play-offs structure. Read OP. Better to have 50% in contention for a play-off berth by Week 11 than 30%. More bang for your buck. :thumbsu:

AE 2011 offseason has been as chaotic as the real NFL offseason :)
No shit
JD's holdout deep into the pre-season really sent waves through AE, and new improvised plans were rushed and confusing.

****ing lol. Every season there is mad rush at about this time of year.

Always works out though.

That's so spot on Camsmith
yep.gif
.... if the NFL Lock-Out can have it's dramas.. so can the AE..:p there have been some 11th hour re-considerations occur in the last 12 hours that will cause a minor 24 hour delay with the ND schedules being released. The AE final list may be altered within the next six-15 hours time-frame. ND Divisions/ Conferences will be announced tommorrow evening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great work Woody and JD again. People who haven't signed up for this have really missed out.

Don't overlook GG's behind the scenes input. Very invaluable to making it all come together.

Don't overlook GG's behind the scenes input. Very invaluable to making it all come together.

Onya GG.

He is also pretty useful to boosting your W-L ratio ;)

I'm looking forward to week 1.
ND Defending champion.
Whoever I get better be ready for a nice ol' ass whooping :cool:

I intend to show my first round opponent his still beating heart.

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back