AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - Discussion

2 weeks in a row, gone for the highest CR on a risky game trying to pick up some points on the top CR performers only to have it backfire:thumbsdown:

Positive is my ND opponent 11sjw went 13 CR on the Jets and my LCS opponent Osmodiar went 14 CR on the Jets. Result:thumbsu:

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - Discussion

On the other hand the Broncos are really hurting themselves by winning. It's not like Tebow will ever be a legitimate starter so they're just losing the chance to get a high draft pick...suckers.

On the other hand the Broncos are really hurting themselves by winning. It's not like Tebow will ever be a legitimate starter so they're just losing the chance to get a high draft pick...suckers.

You spelt Sanchez wrong.

Re: Armchair Endzone 2011 - Discussion (2)

Already Qualified (At minimum) for WCQ Round
AlbertonRob, Galactic, GeeCats07, IslandBomber, JeffDunne, Shiny On Top, Arakaan, Balmainforever, Chism, Fuey, Reacher, Rocco_S

nono.gif

Not quite there for Arakaan yet.

Arakaan can still lose h2h tie-breaker to Camsmith , 5-5, on common opponents. (WADW). Obviously Camsmith will need to defeat SBlack & Rocco S, to nudge Arakaan out of a WCQ spot with other WCQers having higher ND points, 23, than Arakaan.

With Arakaan still needing to face Albertonrob (still in Jack Youngblood Div title hunt) & TGBB (Still in WCQ hunt), there is no guarantee the 23pts Arakaan has, makes Arakaan safe.

Here's other ways aside the obvious, that Arakaan can secure a play-off berth.

Reacher (24pts/ 7-3), drops both his match ups (Larkis & Woodson), forcing a h2h tie-breaker WIN over Reacher and Imation23 (22pts/6-4), to also drop his last two match ups, (Skeppersap & Neddy36) to hang onto the lead of Rickey Jackson division title. As each of Imation & Reacher have a 1-1 split on h2h's with Arakaan, Imation23 has the better division record if Imation can win one more game, if each of these three finish with a 7-5 record.

Reacher has already qualified as a WCQ (24pts).

Don Shula Conference Standings
NDhttp://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22840172&postcount=176 Play-Off Race.
ND Play-Off Picture.

Re: ND Scenerio's for Arakaan & Travodo88

Interestingly enough, as Arakaan currently holds onto 5th seed of the Don Shula Conference without any guarantee of play-off action, Travodo88, finds himself in the same boat in the Earle Greasy Neale Conference.

So how can Travodo88 & Arakaan totally miss out with 23 ND points yet guys like Albertonrob & Rocco S qualify?

Wel, it's all to do with who is on the outside looking in, with the KEY to the h2h TIE BREAKER.

As TGBB plays Arakaan in Week 12, TGBB can pinch Arakaan's spot (If Arakaan drops his Albertonrob match up & TGBB gets up over the line against BeLikeMike (still in the WCQ hunt), as TGBB has 6 pts up his sleeve to get to square up with Arakaan. H2H is the primary Tie-Breaker after ND points for WCQers. Mathematically, all of the other Conference match ups remaining can effect Arakaan position meaning each of the WCQ can attain 23+ points still.

If Arakkan misses out, think of that final 95 yard Bronco drive that ended in Tebow making that bootleg winning TD play against the Jets. ;)
So, invariably, a loss by either Camsmith or TGBB this week can clinch Arakaan's WCQ spot.

Looking at Travodo's situation, it's very similar.

Holding onto fifth seed & the Red Grange Division lead, on 23 ND points, but no guarantee of play-off action even with half a game lead, superior divisional record on his closest divisional rivals.
Both Marklar33 & Sblack, have a 6-4 record, is what allows Travodo88 to stay a half a step ahead at this stage.

Travodo's play-off nemesis are both Chris25 & Manureid. Whilst Six ND points adrift, Chris25 & Manureid can beat Travodo on overall record if Travodo drops both his match ups (Burningleviathan & GeeCats) and Chris25 or Manureid can squeeze over the line against their respective opponents. Enabling Chris25 & Manureid to get to 23 ND points to tip out Travodo88 based on W-L overall record TIE-BREAKER. Manureid, still in the Jack Youngblood title race, btw.

Travodo's crunch game vs Burningleviathan, also in the WCQ mix, will still remain the WCQ hunt if he drops this match up but, cutting it close for Week 12 won't be easy as Geecats07 isn't pussyfooting around this season, knowing that the Dick 'Nightrain' Lane division isn't clinched just yet. Redragger, nipping at GeeCats07 heels.
So, invariably, a loss by either Marklar33 (vs JeffDunne) OR Clash Hendrix (vs BeinPurplenGreen) this week can clinch Travodo's WCQ spot.

FWIW: Albertonrob defeated Chris25 & Manureid. Rocco S is a half game safe lead over TGBB (W-L-T TIE BREAKER).

Nearly flipped over to NYG just to totally shut out BalmainForever who I knew would pick PHI. Changed my mind at the last minute and stuck with NYG. Watch now as VY turns back the clock and the Iggles roll to victory!

Gotta love AE!

Go the Chiefs. I'm sure Moo and Albertonrob will be cheering hard aswell with the potential of only three being left for 3xko. :thumbsu:

Yep. The Chiefs winning would be great for 3XKO but at the moment I'm cheering hard for Smiths to beat you and hand me back top spot of our division! Young with a TD drive has the Eagles in front and the two minute warning upon us.

Re: ND Week 11 Update

NEXT DUEL
Week 11 Results

DON SHULA CONFERENCE
DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS

BALMAINFOREVER (7-2-2) tied with SUPERFREAK (7-3-1)
FUEY (7-3-1) lost to ROCCO S (8-2-1)
GG (4-7) lost to CASSIUS CLAY (5-6)

EARLE GREASY NEALE CONFERENCE
DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS

SODAPOP (6-4-1) lost to PETERBUCH74 (7-4)
GEECATS07 (8-3) edged out by MOO (6-5)
REDRAGGER (7-3) lost to MATT897 (6-5)
ISLAND BOMBER (8-3) stunned by 11SJW (4-6-1)
SHINY ON TOP (7-4) stunned by SMITHS (3-8)
OSMODIAR (3-8) smothered by TOMATOSAUCELING (4-7)

DON SHULA CONFERENCE
CONFERENCE CLOUTS

SWANNIES (8-3) lost to CHISM (7-1-3)
IMATION23 (7-4) edged out SKEPPERSAP (6-5)
TGBB (6-5) edged out BE LIKE MIKE (4-7)
NEDDY36 (5-6) smashed APEX (3-8)
REACHER (7-4) stunned by LARKIS (4-7)
SVEN (6-4-1) popped by RORY (3-7-1)
TCOL (7-4) defeated WADW (2-9)
WOODSON (4-7) defeated WIZARD (2-9)

EARLE GREASY NEALE CONFERENCE
CONFERENCE CLOUTS

TRAVODO88 (6-4-1) edged out by BURNINGLEVIATHAN (7-4)
JEFFDUNNE (8-3) lost to MARKLAR33 (7-4)
GALACTIC (9-1-1) defeated MR E (3-6-2)
CHRIS25 (6-4-1) pipped EAGLEOZ83 (2-8-1)
DANIELZ23 (4-7) defeated BLOODS33 (3-8)

INTERCONFERENCE BOUTS
ARAKAAN (7-4) lost to ALBERTONROB (8-3)
BEINPURPLENGREEN (6-5) lost to CLASH HENDRIX (6-4-1)
SBLACK (6-5) lost to CAMSMITH (6-5)
OSCARMAN (6-4-1) defeated DIRTY BIRD (3-8)
SHOWBAG (6-4-1) defeated JONESY86 (3-8)
MANUREID (6-5) defeated MARCUZ (4-7)
STATSMAN74 (4-6-1) lost to NAKEDDEADGUY (4-7)
ARKIE (4-7) defeated NODDY HOLDER (3-8)
SHIFTY (5-6) defeated MELTIGER (0-11)

UPDATED NEXT DUEL STANDINGS

Don Shula Conference

Earle Greasy Neale Conference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pats better not lose!!!

The top of the CR ladder is spreading out now... I like it! :D:thumbsu:

My ND Cinderella dream is over. One and done in Last Chance Saloon. My CR campaign was still-born. 3XKO got booted early. All I have to bounce back on is trying for a double-shot in High Roller.

Dude I thought William Bonney was a shoe in for the Last Chance Saloon...

Remove this Banner Ad

AE 2011 - Armchair Endzone Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back