Mod. Notice 2011 BigFooty Hawthorn Tipping Competition - **SEASON STARTS TODAY ** - Prize Details Included

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2011 BigFooty Hawthorn Tipping Competition - **SEASON STARTS IN SEVEN DAYS**

I'm also interested.

Cheers in advance

Re: 2011 BigFooty Hawthorn Tipping Competition - **SEASON STARTS IN SEVEN DAYS**

Count me in

Re: 2011 BigFooty Hawthorn Tipping Competition - **SEASON STARTS IN FOUR DAYS** - Prize Details Incl

Just a thought, guys, but it would be useful to noobs, like myself, to the competition, if we had some direction on how to enter the competition, and indeed enter your tips. I've worked it out (i think) but it was a little confusing!

Re: 2011 BigFooty Hawthorn Tipping Competition - **SEASON STARTS IN FOUR DAYS** - Prize Details Incl

Just a thought, guys, but it would be useful to noobs, like myself, to the competition, if we had some direction on how to enter the competition, and indeed enter your tips. I've worked it out (i think) but it was a little confusing!

That info has been added to the OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: 2011 BigFooty Hawthorn Tipping Competition - **SEASON STARTS IN TWO DAYS** - Prize Details Inclu

There is still time to get on board people.

Re: 2011 BigFooty Hawthorn Tipping Competition - **SEASON STARTS IN TWO DAYS** - Prize Details Inclu

If you have already begun tipping in the main comp but not joined the Hawks competition it isn't too late. PM me if want to join.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back