2011 BigFooty SC Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah great effort Axewell. Looking forward to getting into a higher league than bigfooty31 i think it was this year :D

Absolutely great stuff Axewell!

Looks like my rank of 61 will get me into Big Footy Div 4 or 5, fingers crossed.

Yep, thanks Axe.

Not sure exactly what you mean by that last comment, but have you thought of doing different sorts of ladders as well as the overall rankings ladder? It will be cool, for example, to rank teams based on the overall team value. Or to rank teams based on a form ladder of the past 4-5 weeks. Just an idea...

Not really sure how much time/effort that would consume.

Cheers all. :thumbsu:

Yep, thanks Axe.

Not sure exactly what you mean by that last comment, but have you thought of doing different sorts of ladders as well as the overall rankings ladder? It will be cool, for example, to rank teams based on the overall team value. Or to rank teams based on a form ladder of the past 4-5 weeks. Just an idea...

Not really sure how much time/effort that would consume.

Good ideas X.
I started to toy with the rolling averages this year but didn't quite get it up and running. Next year should see a few improvements such as this. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slightly delayed I know but cheers for all your hard work again this year Axe & crew. You guys make BF the best place to talk SC & footy in general and it's greatly appreciated. Looking foward to 2012... Can it start already? :p :thumbsu:
Thanks.

Is your division represented in here already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back