2011 BigFooty SC Leagues Official Signup for New Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i would like to join a league if possible. I played supercoach for the first time last year and averaged about 2150 per week. I cant rememeber what i finished though sorry. My team name was AreYouCramminMe if that helps. My team name is different this year though.

Rank was 8334.
Added.

Uh why? I'm using the same sign in as last year and no one else seems to be having a problem.

Everyone either accessed the info prior to Feb 1, or they recorded it after last season. The iPhone app will still get you access and that is the only was ATM.
I can give you a spot in Div 26 either way if you like?

Hi Axwell,

Thanks for adding me - appreciate it. Silly question - when do we know which league we were added to...
Cheers,

I will PM you. You can keep track of where we are up to by looking at the other Div threads. Currently we are up to Rank 29 in the new members. You have a while to go yet I'm afraid.

Last years team name 'Buddyholic' ranked about 2800-2900, sorry but no idea how to find last years results now.

Just happy to get a 'game' anywhere if you can fit me in.

regards sportz.

Rank was 2274.
Added.

Hey, keen to join a league this year. Last year came 3rd team name was wtfisthis!

Please PM me...

Verified.
Added.

Re: 2010 - BigFooty SC Div 22

The REBCats played in Division 11 last season and would like to be a part of any BigFooty division. Last year scored 46703.

regards,

REB

Rank ~40000
Added.

I'm keen to join a league, ranked about 30,000 last year down from about 400 in 2009. Happy to join any league.

Thanks

Added to Div 26.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys, just a question. If I've already started the new season, can I get this information and screenshot from anywhere? Or is it gone? Thanks

My team name was Pink Floyd, averaged around about the 2000-2200 mark with a max of 2400 thereabouts.. Ranked approximitely 25,000

Added.

Hey.. been playing DreamTeam, had a SuperCoach team but never took it serously, would like to start now.

What was your DT history like?
Your name seems familiar.

Was in Div 3 in DT last year, will probably make Div 2 or Div 3 again this year.

Have had previous SC teams, but never actually played out a season, so wherever you place me is fine, just let me know.

I will find something for you Barca.

endofseasonbf.jpg

Added.

Re: 2011 - SC Div 26

i guess i'll have a crack

team name-JAMES' XXII

Added.

Hey there keen to join a BF SC league, not phased what Div just looking forward to the run last year my credentials were:

MightyNOONOOS total score: 44771 and finished 80612 overall.

This year i'm changed my name though to CougarHunters

Cheers

Added to Div 26.

never played SC before but would like to be in a second league after the NFL board one.

Added to Div 26.

Re: 2011 - SC Div 26

Can't remember which league I was in last season. Finished about 20k. Keen for another crack if I can pls

Team name in 2010?

Everyone either accessed the info prior to Feb 1, or they recorded it after last season. The iPhone app will still get you access and that is the only was ATM.
I can give you a spot in Div 26 either way if you like?

Thanks for your help, I found it by checking through my old emails and on my phone, apparently I placed 13792. Am I good to join?

supercoach.png

Added.

Keen to join a league, not sure :confused: how to find last years results but I averaged around the 2100 mark from memory. Not sure where that put me overall somewhere between 5000 and 10000 i guess??

Team name in 2010?

Thomos Sluggers

Rank was 4489.
Added.

hi im looking to join a bf sc league
last year i finished 7459 average of 2190
happy to join any league
thanks

Team Name in 2010?

evs dream team

Verified.
Added.