2011 BigFooty SC Leagues Official Signup for New Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I would like to be allocated to a league. Last year was my first year but I was randomly allocated to a league and did not join any.

I cant find any Round 22 emails but I have found one from Round 13 which gives an indication of the scoring potential of my team from last year. I dont mind being allocated to whichever league.

sc2010r13.jpg

Added to Div 27.

havent done supercoach before, but would like to have a go.
Team name: Pies_Back2Back

Added to Div 27.

Team Name: The Scray

Averaged around 1,900 to 2,000 last year. No idea what my old team name etc. was. Happy to start new, place me wherever you feel works.

Added to Div 27.

I would love to join up this year - was playing for league win and got knocked out - hence the bad score at year end.

Team name Commanders

">

Added.

I'd like to join.

First year playing SC properly so no prior history.

Team name is: d'Cognoscenti

Added to Div 27.
Please confirm in that thread.

I'd like to join a league. Deleted the emails but I averaged about 2100 last year.

Team Name: Dangars Bangars

Cheers :)

Added.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, I am new to SC and I was wondering if you could slot me into a league please. If so, that would be appriciated. Team Name is: Jammas Giants

Cheers :footy:

Added to Div 28.
Please confirm in that thread.

Me Too.

Team Name: SparkyUnited

Couple of seasons under the belt and averaged mid 2100's last year. Reckon' I've got a decent strategy for this year!

Cannot find team name.
Please confirm.

I wasn't in a BigFooty organised SC league last year, but if it's not too late, I would be keen to be in one this year!

aflscranking2010.jpg

cheers!

Fixed.
Added.

I can see people after me have been added to leagues - Will I make it in to 27 or 28?

I am sorry for being so impatient - you're working your arse off - I am just really eager eh!

I can see people after me have been added to leagues - Will I make it in to 27 or 28?

I am sorry for being so impatient - you're working your arse off - I am just really eager eh!

No problem.
I can put you into Div 28, or you can wait & probably get into a league in the low 20's later on?

Me Too.

Team Name: SparkyUnited

Couple of seasons under the belt and averaged mid 2100's last year. Reckon' I've got a decent strategy for this year!

Cannot find team name.
Please confirm.

Hmm...Should be there (SparkyUnited - no spaces). Am in a couple of non-BF leagues already.

Was it the name you used in 2010?

If there are any spaces in any leagues I'd like to sign up to one this season.

Last season team was Winkies, around 40,000 I think?

This seasons name is Salad Dodgers

Added to 28.
Please check that thread.

No problem.
I can put you into Div 28, or you can wait & probably get into a league in the low 20's later on?

Nahh I will wait out :) I am sure you have a handle on it all - good on you for taking on this ridiculously big task.

Unable to loacte where I finished last year but think I averaged around 2100 and finished around the 20-30k ranking. Can you please fit me into a league.

Team name 2010: Juddtastic

Added.

I don't realy know what I got in SC last year but I'd like to be in a league this year and hopefully get in to a good one next year. I finished about 200th in DT last year.

Added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back