Discussion 2011 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Memebership pack arrived today, alot earlier than it arrived last year :thumbsu:
Got everything but the card, which they will send out once the seating arrangements at the 'G have been confirmed.

Got mine last week aswell. Key ring thing is a bit of a weapon. Funny thing though, signed my dog up as pet member last year and automatically renewed this year and that arrived at same time. Open it up and the toy (lasted 15mins before completey destroyed) and bowl thingy were in there. But my DOG also got the season highlights dvd and that lanyard thing. So i now have 2 of them. Do they expect my dog to sit down and watch the dvd or something :confused::confused::confused:

Got mine last week aswell. Key ring thing is a bit of a weapon. Funny thing though, signed my dog up as pet member last year and automatically renewed this year and that arrived at same time. Open it up and the toy (lasted 15mins before completey destroyed) and bowl thingy were in there. But my DOG also got the season highlights dvd and that lanyard thing. So i now have 2 of them. Do they expect my dog to sit down and watch the dvd or something :confused::confused::confused:

Frisbee?

A bit like the original starwars, its a great movie but the ending sucks.

I put the season highlights DVD in the machine, sat down, picked up the remote and then reflected on the fact that - 5 minutes in - Roo would do his hammy and then some other stuff would happen and then we'd lose another grand final. Went outside and mowed the lawn. Last time I saw that DVD it was being ejected and replaced by Toy Story 3. I think one of my kids started chewing on it (who needs a dog?).

And my wife thinks the keyring looks like a testicle. I attached it to the lanyard and gave it to the kids thinking they might use it in pretend play, you know, like a gold medal to be awarded or something. The older one's still walking a little funny after the concussion. Steel testicle on skull makes a hell of a sound.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the official Saints Facebook Page

St Kilda membership cards will be mailed by 20th February. Let's get to 45,000 Strong!

I finally got my membership on Wednesday. No dvd though, even though I was on automatic renewal and rang to check that it went through so I'd get it...

I finally got my membership on Wednesday. No dvd though, even though I was on automatic renewal and rang to check that it went through so I'd get it...

If you want one then ive got 2 as they sent my dog one as part of his pet membership... Just PM me your address if you want one :thumbsu:

Yep I got a 2nd member pack today. Everything minus the member card. Got another DVD Aswell so if anyone wants one Let me know And I'm happy to send it to you. Also if anyone wants any of the other stuff let me know cos I really don't need two of everything..

Yep I got a 2nd member pack today. Everything minus the member card. Got another DVD Aswell so if anyone wants one Let me know And I'm happy to send it to you. Also if anyone wants any of the other stuff let me know cos I really don't need two of everything..

I have a family membership ( 4) and my daughter got an extra pack ( after being forgotton last year ). So no thanks.
If the floods come to my house I will be building Levee banks out of StKilda Scarves ( mostly obsolete ) held together with Saints stickers.

I have a family membership ( 4) and my daughter got an extra pack ( after being forgotton last year ). So no thanks.
If the floods come to my house I will be building Levee banks out of StKilda Scarves ( mostly obsolete ) held together with Saints stickers.

I hope that doesn't have to happen though. :(

I just remembered that my Dog actually got the entire Membership Pack so i now have 3 of everything.. So ill be building a levee bank out of my 2011 membership stuff

I only got 1, but then, my parents go for Collingwood and Essendon so I have plethera of extra rubbish AFL gear to build levees out of without resorting to Saints items. You should all be ashamed! :p

That kind of stuff should be burnt to provide heat. Stuff the environment, Collingwoodabelia is more damaging to the environment than CO2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2011 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back