Discussion 2011 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

That kind of stuff should be burnt to provide heat. Stuff the environment, Collingwoodabelia is more damaging to the environment than CO2.

Little sister goes for the Tigers, figured that stuff would be worth less in todays climate to burn off first. :D

So jst puttingit out there, I got my card today, letterhead states it was printed on the 21st and since it's a generic letter (thanks for your renewal new guy in first year of membership!) chances are that means a fair chunk would have their in transit as well.

And we get a fridge magnet fixture, lets see how that goes in a multi supporter household shall we? :p

Nah i dont think it was money trying to be saved - the stamped membership is much more organised. Instead of making all the members have to cough up a card and making sure 1 member doesnt make off with a scarf every single game, just stamp and thats it.

I honestly think it's a good idea... though i may only be saying that because i have had to launch a search party the last 2 years to look for the scarf card :p

I haven't received my membership yet either but with a month to go there is no need to panic.

Does any of the reserved seat holders think it is strange they are asking us to respond with our names and membership numbers for reserved seats for the two MCG home games. We've already paid for a reserved seat for 11 homes games. Why don't they just allocated an Etihad Stadium seat for 9 games and an MCG seat for the other two games? :confused:

Guys I just paid for 2 Country Members, for me and my old man.

It's been about 5 years since I was last a member (money issues) but it never gave me the option to put one in my dads name. Is this going to be a problem through the year? Or is the card/barcode enough?

Also, guys, I remember having a Social Club membership.. Is that included? Or is it an extra?
All I can see on the website is the "Restricted social club membership."
From what I remember, it was an additional card and entry to the Victory Room after the game. How would I go about getting one of these? Does the "restricted" tag mean it's hard to get into now?

Our memberships arrived yesterday so I presume those of you with reserved seats will be receiving them shortly if they are yet to arrive.

We've retained our Aisle 36 seats at Etihad and have been given M10 for our two MCG games.

Can't wait for the season to start now.

Guys I just paid for 2 Country Members, for me and my old man.

It's been about 5 years since I was last a member (money issues) but it never gave me the option to put one in my dads name. Is this going to be a problem through the year? Or is the card/barcode enough?

I can't see it being a problem although if your Dad wants some recognition as being a St Kilda member I'd give the club a call and I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem transferring it into his name.

Also, guys, I remember having a Social Club membership.. Is that included? Or is it an extra?
All I can see on the website is the "Restricted social club membership."
From what I remember, it was an additional card and entry to the Victory Room after the game. How would I go about getting one of these? Does the "restricted" tag mean it's hard to get into now?

The Social Club is full. I believe it is capped at 11,000 or 11,500. A Social Club membership entitles you to a Grand Final ticket and many people realised that over the past couple of years. You'll need to pay for a restricted membership and join the waiting list. If we make the Grand Final and there are still tickets available to St Kilda members, you will be required to pay an additional $140 (price of a Social Club membership + the price of a Grand Final ticket). I believe it costs $5 (or maybe $10) to attend the Victory Room before/after games as a non-SC member.

Glad to see you guys are pushing for memberships,

Recieved a Membership Pack last week addressed to myself at my address with all my contact details, and then recieved a a phone call today.

Never have I been in any way, shape or form related to the St Kilda FC so have no idea what has happened lol.

Another Port Member got a phone call today aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wanna say that my dad, who has followed Saint Kilda for 50 years or so, hasn't renewed this year, and really strongly doesn't intend to.

Keeps saying he is sick of footy etc. Its all bullshit, but if the Saints have a bad year it might become reality. Really hoping that you guys can win a flag this year. It may not get him to sign back up, as next year seems destined to be beyond Saint Kilda premiershipwise, but would be great to see them finally win one, after two heartbreaking seasons.

I just wanna say that my dad, who has followed Saint Kilda for 50 years or so, hasn't renewed this year, and really strongly doesn't intend to.

Keeps saying he is sick of footy etc. Its all bullshit, but if the Saints have a bad year it might become reality. Really hoping that you guys can win a flag this year. It may not get him to sign back up, as next year seems destined to be beyond Saint Kilda premiershipwise, but would be great to see them finally win one, after two heartbreaking seasons.

Runner up sucks, but there's something wrong if he thinks its worse than being generally shit like we were in the 80's.

I don't think he'd think its worse, I think its more the straw that broke the camel's back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2011 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back