2011 New Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

the white has to go, it's an absolute insipid disgrace that screams training guernsey. I've been hoping for the mustard for years. the old school logo works too.

This is the best I've seen probably.

Maintains as much Navy Blue as possible and isn't so much like the 'insipid white' jumper we currently use for a clash.

I am truly surprised at the amount of Carlton posters here saying do like the white strip.

I absolutely hate it when we wear it.

Simply hate it.

As I think Swann one once said, 'we are the Navy Blues, not the insipid whites'. Would rather cop the fine like it was suggested we would then wear the white strip.

I agree - what's your with your normal guernsey anyway. Call me old fashioned but what's wrong with the good ol navy blue. If you had to have a clash strip this is pretty good. But again, why have a clash strip anyway.
So what if Freo has one - that's up to them

2q9igbk.png

I sent this in to Carlton FC and seems like they may have liked it. But they never replied so... :(

New-away-strip.jpg

how bout this for something a little different?
New-away-strip.jpg
bluezeroe

one of those two :thumbsu:

These three photos constitute about as much "clash" I want to see in the 'clash' guernsey. Take your pick as to which one should be the "clash" guernsey.

One on the far left - by far the best, most traditional and the CFC monogram is wider, better shape and fatter.
I give it 100%

One in the middle i give 80% -achieves most of what the proper guernsey does.

one on the far right - 60%- good "clash" althernative...maybe with some white in the socks and white shorts.Problem solved...no need to wear orange, grey, brown, yellow, black or anything else.

This is the best I've seen probably.

Maintains as much Navy Blue as possible and isn't so much like the 'insipid white' jumper we currently use for a clash.

I am truly surprised at the amount of Carlton posters here saying do like the white strip.

I absolutely hate it when we wear it.

Simply hate it.

As I think Swann one once said, 'we are the Navy Blues, not the insipid whites'. Would rather cop the fine like it was suggested we would then wear the white strip.

Agreed - thats my fave in here too, though I don't mind Vins "all over" logo

Oh sorry, should have clarified :)

That was just for the post above mine that wanted to change the monogram.

Not relevant to the thread, but better than starting a new one :p

You forgot the best one, the circa 1990s pinched Cs in your logo comparison zee. ..

hated the yellow strip we wore at Subi. Looked like Claremont that day but good cause and all that. I certainly agree we were the clash strip too much but it aint broke.

I don't know whether this has been mentioned before however, Carlton's 2011 home guernsey will feature the Mars logo on the front with Hyundai on the back (I.e reversed). The away strip will swap over logos like last year. (Hyundai on front and mars on back)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know whether this has been mentioned before however, Carlton's 2011 home guernsey will feature the Mars logo on the front with Hyundai on the back (I.e reversed). The away strip will swap over logos like last year. (Hyundai on front and mars on back)

Where did you find this out?

In my opinion our clash jumper is as good as can be done. Simply a reverse of the traditional one. I'd hate to see a change of colour or some weird design. Keep it simple. Normal jumper for 95% of matches, reverse it a few times a year when there's a clash. :thumbsu:

any change would be better than looking like the insipid whites. they didn`t have enough blue in them- imo. too much like the old umpires gear!!! bring on the change..........

This could all be BS but after giving it more thought a light Blue doesn't have to mean the m&m strip. .. how about a Sturt FC inspired double blues. ..

Pastel.png
i love it, but maybe the blue side panels could come a bit further around to the front, just to have more navy dominating !!! the afl is more worried about the back clashing than the front i believe, but overall it`s good. this will divide lots of carlton fans of course !!!............go Sturt !!!;):thumbsu::D

i love it, but maybe the blue side panels could come a bit further around to the front, just to have more navy dominating !!! the afl is more worried about the back clashing than the front i believe, but overall it`s good. this will divide lots of carlton fans of course !!!............go Sturt !!!;):thumbsu::D

Would love to see that double Blue strip in Adelaide as would all Sturt supporters, particularly playing against the Power. Would invoke the spirit of the fierce rivalry between Sturt and Port Adelaide and promote the bond many Sturt supporters have with Carlton.
Prior to the Crows fouling the nest, most Sturt supporters followed Carlton in the VFL /AFL.

Would love to see that double Blue strip in Adelaide as would all Sturt supporters, particularly playing against the Power. Would invoke the spirit of the fierce rivalry between Sturt and Port Adelaide and promote the bond many Sturt supporters have with Carlton.
Prior to the Crows fouling the nest, most Sturt supporters followed Carlton in the VFL /AFL.

We're navy blue and white. We shouldn't be introducing new colours.

Clash jumper is fine as it is.

Replica clash jerseys on sale for 140 down from 250 this weekend.

/conspiracy :D

Me buying one last week for $180.

That's the real freakin' conspiracy. Increase the discount from 25% to 50% within a week on the one obscure item i purchased.. Whatever. The more money I contribute to the club, the fuller i will feel obliged/justified to bask in the glory of 17.

Me buying one last week for $180.

That's the real freakin' conspiracy. Increase the discount from 25% to 50% within a week on the one obscure item i purchased.. Whatever. The more money I contribute to the club, the fuller i will feel obliged/justified to bask in the glory of 17.

I'd prefer the extra $40 worth of celebratory beer!!

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 New Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back