2011 Stupid Season thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Allan Chandler to coach Newborough in the Mid Gippy from Moe.

Moe struggling to get a coach, last I heard (I am up in Seymour and havent heard if this has changed).

Rumour is that they will struggle to keep their playing list in tact as on inspection, and Im no expert on the matter, they will be playing "Home" games away from home again due to the Ted Summerton Reserve being no where near finished.

Will need some serious overtime to get the job done.

Predict Moe to be in the bottom 3 for 2011.

yeah good player, good kid but no champion which you should be 2 play else where. Im sure he is playingh his cards 2 cash in on the darnum cheque book, and plug i could of won the b & f if i played

Twenty year old kids chasing more cash ?
I am sure he has been paid for the last couple of years.
If it is true, it is a refection of the way Darnum operated a year ago.

Jack Tatterson - Sale City
Cal Schuback - Sale City (best player of all schubacks)
Monty Mayman - Sale Magpies

yeah good player, good kid but no champion which you should be 2 play else where. Im sure he is playingh his cards 2 cash in on the darnum cheque book, and plug i could of won the b & f if i played

You played for a few different clubs didn't you normy? Or are you one of these champions you are referring to? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any thoughts on new Lang Lang assistant coach Dan O'Hara?

Apparently played for Cora Lynn the last couple of years. What sort of player is he? Quality?

Ivey to Cowwarr, Tatterson to Sale City.

Arrezollo unavailable to mid-season.

Would have to think Light will head east with Ivey going.

Hammill would have to be a question mark as well.

Burns retired. Darnum have a lot of work to do recruiting-wise.

Who knows where Lighty is heading? Not too sure about Poison playing at Cowwarr.

From what I hear, spoken to and know of Jack Tatterson he will think about footy when it gets to about March. He told me he was waiting on Darnum first.

These are all just things I've heard, Nugget. I dont know for sure what anyone other than Raz is doing. I know he's going overseas.

Was supposed to play golf with Poison later this week, but have to cancel due to work. Would have asked him then.Would be good if Tat stayed. Hes a good bloke and the club needs him and Lighty.

Any thoughts on new Lang Lang assistant coach Dan O'Hara?

Apparently played for Cora Lynn the last couple of years. What sort of player is he? Quality?
He's a super bloke and very good player IF fit does carry a few extra kg but reads the play well.Can play chb or chf so that's always good for the team. Think you should and try and get dan's brother in laws down to the rodeo park also.

These are all just things I've heard, Nugget. I dont know for sure what anyone other than Raz is doing. I know he's going overseas.

Was supposed to play golf with Poison later this week, but have to cancel due to work. Would have asked him then.Would be good if Tat stayed. Hes a good bloke and the club needs him and Lighty.
Don't count your chickens on Poison going back to Cowwarr... He is always open to discussion...

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 Stupid Season thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back