Win Prizes 2011 SuperCoach leagues registration

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2011 Geelong Board SuperCoach leagues registration (BFSC Platinum membership up for grabs)

Update: Moved all the leagues into Cat Scan. Half way through filling Division 4. Division 5 to open soon.

Still to come:

neddy1
MC Extra Dollop
kellykellykelly
Duck05
GeeCats07
MightyMark
Aussiemac82
Big Fozza
dazbroncos

Have I missed anyone else?

Re: 2011 Geelong Board SuperCoach leagues registration (BFSC Platinum membership up for grabs)

Yeah, I'll be in again...why not... it can't be worse than last year. :eek:

Yeah I'd love to be in it SJ, chuck me in please.

My Team's name is '2Pot Legion'

Can't remember what my score was but it wasn't too bad:)

Can I be in, I wasn't part of the Geelong board leagues last year.
My team name on Supercoach is Flood the fwd line.

Re: 2011 SuperCoach Division 4

Any chance of slotting into this one or am i on the list for Div 5.....?

Let me know if you can...

Thx

Daz

Im still in the weeds on this one SJ?

How much further down the list am i?

Realise it first in best dressed and i was late to the party;

Advise if possible when you can....:D

Thx mate:thumbsu:

Daz

Im still in the weeds on this one SJ?

How much further down the list am i?

Realise it first in best dressed and i was late to the party;

Advise if possible when you can....:D

Thx mate:thumbsu:

Daz
List is in the registrations thread on the Geelong Board. Green denotes interest in playing and bold denotes invitation sent.

I can't find my 2010 rd 22 score but at round 21 i had an adverage of 1946.86 but i don't know how to put my screen shot from that email on. my super coach name is GlobalFotbalCrisis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to be in - didn't have an awesome year though. This is a screenshot of the last email I got:

I am In Thanks SJ, team name is "The Mighty Ducks" :thumbsu:

I'd like to be involved, please.
Last year i finished between 3 & 4 thousandth.
Can't find a screen shot though...

hi. i wasn't a part of any league last year but am a regular SC player. finished top 5000 two years back. Would love to be a part of this...

I am interested in joining a league only problem is my 2010 was hacked into and my details were changed ( password etc etc) So I couldnt get into it from June 2010 Anyway I'm a n00b when it comes to SC and DT and only started last year. From Memory I was ranked between 275,000 and 350, 000 :eek: I know I can do a heap better than that this year and would love to compete against other cat fans.

Right this league is full except I only have 14 BigFooty members confirmed with me. I need to know who else joined so I can send out the new invitations. Please let me know if you are in this league and have not confirmed.

And for someone in this league, can you please head to the Psych Out box, highlight the list of teams and copy, then click Post Reply (not Quick Reply) in this thread and paste the links to the teams. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back