2011 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - spoilers

Remove this Banner Ad

Braddles94

All Australian
Oct 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The Road to WrestleMania kicks off with the first PPV for the year - it's Royal Rumble time.

CARD.

30 Man Royal Rumble Match.

Participants as follows: Alberto Del Rio,

WWE Championship

The Miz (C) vs. Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Championship

Edge (C) vs.
Dolph Ziggler

More to come.

Hoping for a ziggler world title win. would be awesome. hopefully christian comes down and screws edge. ziggler is ready for the mainevent. his charisma is through the roof on nxt.

Im tipping

Miz
Edge
and Royal Rumble winner Triple H

I seriously hope they don't do the returning star wins the rumble, it has really been done to death recently. Cena should not be allowed to win the rumble either. I want Del Rio to win but I think Sheamus will. There aren't many alternatives as most of the big guns have won it recently so thats why I think he will.

Jericho could be that returning star. he's never won the Rumble.

Only returning star storyline i'd be okay with is Christian, cause theyre unlikely to have him come in at 29-30, would be a more workmanlike win than a "i had the last spot handed to me" win

I seriously hope they don't do the returning star wins the rumble, it has really been done to death recently. Cena should not be allowed to win the rumble either. I want Del Rio to win but I think Sheamus will. There aren't many alternatives as most of the big guns have won it recently so thats why I think he will.

I agree with this in regards to Triple H returning and winning. I can already see Triple H coming back, winning, taking out Sheamus in the Feb PPV and then winning one of the world titles at WM.

i would love to see christian win it. 2 great mainevent ideas i have for wm27

Edge(C) v Christian TLC
or add ziggler to the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morrison got a few problems.

Not over enough
horrible on mic
Needs to turn heel

im hoping wwe kills del rio's push, what has he done to deserve one. oh wait he is mexican thats the only reason he is getting one.

Morrison got a few problems.

Not over enough
horrible on mic
Needs to turn heel

im hoping wwe kills del rio's push, what has he done to deserve one. oh wait he is mexican thats the only reason he is getting one.

You really dont know much do you?

Didn't know where to post this but just got Experiance on now and wtf is with Punks hair and is he heel now? Waiiiiiiitttt whhhaattt? Cena just called him CM Sucks, that is just so bad and PGish.

Has Vickie lost weight? Thought it was just a normal diva before someone said it was her.

Didn't know where to post this but just got Experiance on now and wtf is with Punks hair and is he heel now? Waiiiiiiitttt whhhaattt? Cena just called him CM Sucks, that is just so bad and PGish.

Has Vickie lost weight? Thought it was just a normal diva before someone said it was her.

In order:

Punk lost a match vs mysterio about 98498374 months ago and had to shave his hair off.

Punk is heel after attacking John Cena over a number of weeks, he believes cena is a hypocrit and says one thing to the fans but does another (TNA copied it this week with the Pope/Jo crap), its Punks weird tweener heel thing, what he is doing he believes is right but that makes him a heel in the eyes of others.

Yes, Cena sucks, and the CM Sucks thing was ghey and everyone hated it. WWE sucks PG.

Yes, Vicki lost a metric shittonne of weight, but still looks like a bulldog thats been hit with multiple shovels.

Del rio been in the company for what 12 months.

i can see why matt hardy got pissed and left.
Because Matt Hardy was fat and average.

Del Rio is the best new talent in the WWE, we just have to hope that Mysterio doesn't keep hurting his push.

CM Punk turned heel ages ago. He won the Money in the bank match at Wrestlemania 2009 (his second). He cashed it in against a face Jeff Hardy after a tough title match.

After a month of sort of friendly rivalry with Hardy he turned heel saying he was sick of a few fans booing him when he is the better man. It was a great feud it actually ended in a cage match where if Jeff lost he left WWE. Punk won it and got rid of him. A week later CM Punk trolled the WWE audience
[youtube]qhzwhAYy5hA[/youtube]

After that he went on to form the Straight Edge Society with some diva and Luke Gallows (a 'reformed' Festus). He was great as the leader of that faction and was very sinister but kind of got demoted to upper midcard level despite that. They dissolved after a while.

He got drafted to Raw, got injured then became a commentator for about a month. This new faction Nexus was feuding with Cena. Cena ended the feud by dropping 23 chairs on their leader. Punk then began attacking Cena and turns out he is the new leader of nexus.

You are now caught up.

Yeah I don't really watch wrestling anymore just thought it was pretty weird. Thanks for that though guys

unimpressed Jeff Hardy fans are as good as Demon Miz Girl.

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - spoilers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back