A Section 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is carl peterson playing amateurs? he played nearly every game for the Hawks last year, and is still young? Did any of the league clubs have a chat to him, or couldn't they match Carey's offer?

Boring

Apparently his attitude wasn't unto AFL standards.

GWS may be interested next year if he goes well.

Why is carl peterson playing amateurs? he played nearly every game for the Hawks last year, and is still young? Did any of the league clubs have a chat to him, or couldn't they match Carey's offer?

He was let go due to disciplinary reasons. So i cant imagine why another club would take the risk.
Careys offer was to find him a job. The network strikes again.
Re Carey squad yesterday, they did seem to have most stars running water. Probably because the ground looked crap and dry as a bone. Impossible to know what kind of real talent was running around at clubs like Marby and Barwon, but Carey looked pretty handy. Maybe there depth is better than recent years.

I for one hope this gethers momentum and brings out the best of the best. Bigger money, better players etc. Would be nice to see Xavs play Balwyn next year.

He was let go due to disciplinary reasons. So i cant imagine why another club would take the risk.
Careys offer was to find him a job. The network strikes again.
Re Carey squad yesterday, they did seem to have most stars running water. Probably because the ground looked crap and dry as a bone. Impossible to know what kind of real talent was running around at clubs like Marby and Barwon, but Carey looked pretty handy. Maybe there depth is better than recent years.

I for one hope this gethers momentum and brings out the best of the best. Bigger money, better players etc. Would be nice to see Xavs play Balwyn next year.
Rubbish. It would be horrible to see that. You are pencilling in Xavs for the flag again.
Nobody wants to see that. They are that far up each other I hear they are talking that way themselves. The view at Mass yesterday was "lets see how this Boags thing goes in its first year and if it looks OK we'll go and win it next year". I'd be happy to see them represent the VAFA when they win the C Grade flag in 2012, having been dropped 2 grades this year because someone came forward under the Amnesty and dropped them in it.

Rubbish. It would be horrible to see that. You are pencilling in Xavs for the flag again.
Nobody wants to see that. They are that far up each other I hear they are talking that way themselves. The view at Mass yesterday was "lets see how this Boags thing goes in its first year and if it looks OK we'll go and win it next year". I'd be happy to see them represent the VAFA when they win the C Grade flag in 2012, having been dropped 2 grades this year because someone came forward under the Amnesty and dropped them in it.

Ok then.....

*walks away quickly trying to avoid eye contact*

Hee Hee...."RahRah" you make me laugh. A newbie signs up within the last 5 weeks and posts like an old pro.

I wonder where Carl is?

Rah rah rah... no one is going to come forward under the amnesty.

Have you forgotten who runs the VAFA???

You are a boring fool.

Rah rah rah... no one is going to come forward under the amnesty.

Have you forgotten who runs the VAFA???

You are a boring fool.

I reckon DShlapp is right about this - VAFA - paper tigers - all talk - no action.

I am not sure Rah Rah can be labelled boring. Whilst I wouldn't agree with a lot of what he/she says, he/she has been a breath of fresh air to the A Grade forum. Maybe just a little grumpy on a Monday morning RR?

No tall poppies living anywhere near your house I'm tipping!

Rah Rah has my vote, the forum was like this in the old days, circa 2006, keep it up sunshine! Just need my old mate JGHornet to come out of retirement.....

Agreed....keep it up, old son ;)

No tall poppies living anywhere near your house I'm tipping!
Dear Kaos (is that you Siegfried?)
Usually when we refer to "Tall Poppies" it is someone that was once loved before being cut down. Therefore not sure we should use the term when referring to the Xavs.
To the rest of you, thanks for the vote of confidence. Mal, you are spot on. Ordinary day Monday. Will do my best to be more positive from now on. And if you guys are all OK with this, I am going to avoid replying to "DShlapp" - I dare not correspond with, let alone picture how he got that nickname (or which club's changerooms it was in).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: 2011 and Mal from Malvern

Mal,before you start your rumour file,make sure your info is correct.

Nayna has left Old Scotch for only one reason and the club he has gone to is very weathly.Fact. He and Banners got on really well and he actually won Banners Coaches trophy last year.Banners was shattered that he was leaving.

Also Pass and Banners are good mates and the only reason Pass came to Scotch was for Banners and is Vice Captain of the club.And they get on really well.

So before you spread crap get your facts right and dont start the trash you are starting.Your post is just trash.

Bigman

Bigman (I hope the bex and the lie down has served you well)

I would hate to say 'I told you so' so before I do, I will ask you first:

Is it true that Passador has left Old Scotch?

I await your reply eagerly.

Malcolm

PS - I also hear there are big rumblings St Kilda way but I am not sure if its of the purple variety or the navy blue variety and whether they are good or bad rumblings - anyone able to shed light on this?

Bigman (I hope the bex and the lie down has served you well)

I would hate to say 'I told you so' so before I do, I will ask you first:

Is it true that Passador has left Old Scotch?

I await your reply eagerly.

Malcolm

PS - I also hear there are big rumblings St Kilda way but I am not sure if its of the purple variety or the navy blue variety and whether they are good or bad rumblings - anyone able to shed light on this?

Yes Passmemore has left Campberwell - not sure where he's off to but more opportunities elsewhere I hear.

Not sure what your talking about MFM re the St Kilda thing? Please elabor8

Yes Passmemore has left Campberwell - not sure where he's off to but more opportunities elsewhere I hear.

Fuuny then Squiggle, must have been Passador's twin brother at training tonight and on the training camp Saturday

Well my mail is wrOng then. Apologies to mr & mrs passed ore and you Ammo. Probably your mates at Scotch should shut their mouths then?

Hey Kaos, good to see you BTW, what ever happened to our old favorite Micah Berry?
I think it's not just me that struggles on Mondays - Mal, you've not only got the passa doble wrong, but taken this thread "down St Kilda way" with "rumblings"? You can do better than that. It must be the purples because OM's still training at the school I think? I hear they are battling. Are we still hearing issues with Nick Sauntner? Not his knees or weight that's the problem? The other purple rumbling I hear regards Mark Hibbo Hibbins (as close to an albino as the VAFA can muster). Apparently may not last until Round 1?

I love the way people throw up rubbish rumours in order to find out some real information and 9/10 times it works ha-ha

Hey Kaos, good to see you BTW, what ever happened to our old favorite Micah Berry?

Briza - not sure what Ken Bruce has been up to. If OM's are doing well after 6 rounds he may make a come back.

How's Gino settling in back in at SKOB?

Easy on M.Berry you boys.... he is a very good friend of the Surly one!!!

Haven't been able to post for a while due to incarceration..I have just done six months in Barwon for a window cleaner incident with a pertol station attendent! Bloody CCTV!!!

Anyway, It has been my best pre-season ever (frequent courtyard exercise and a little shower action) and I will be right to captain the tigers in round 1!

The Woodrow is in the bag!!!

Easy on M.Berry you boys.... he is a very good friend of the Surly one!!!

Haven't been able to post for a while due to incarceration..I have just done six months in Barwon for a window cleaner incident with a pertol station attendent! Bloody CCTV!!!

Anyway, It has been my best pre-season ever (frequent courtyard exercise and a little shower action) and I will be right to captain the tigers in round 1!

The Woodrow is in the bag!!!

Don't know him personally but I am familiar with the circumstances you're referring to with M Berry - very poor form - lift your game PKaos - very ordinary.

I see the Redlegs have announced Simon Taylor as a signing for this year..

They've been crying out for some quality tall timber for a while.

What will this do for their chances this year?

DTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back