A Section 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are CONCERNED FOR TEAMS WHO ARE 0-1 after ONE ROUND!?! Tell me that was a typo

That cannot have been a typo pointy hat.

It was fair comment. Nothing else to say after 1 round is there?

Now common fellas, there must be something better to banter about than round 2 tips - whoes got the dirt?

Where's ol' "I defend VAFA board members (current or former) who drink at VAFA games" at?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Trinity V Old Xavs
Collegians
V Uni Blues
Old Haileybury V Old Scotch
Old Melbournians V SBMT
De La Salle V Old Carey

Where is the weekly Rah-ant Rah Rah?
Tips
Xavs
Collegians
OH
Tiges
De La
Ah Brian, thanks for the prompt. Like I needed it. Just a little Rant this week. Been busy on the hobby farm, but come back up for the weekend - can't get a decent latte in the bush.

Strange happenings on Big Footy this week. Firstly, Mal from Malvern has disappeared. Threats of a legal case over the SBMT "Magic Can on the Grassy Knoll" slander appear to have finally put a sock where his foot once was. Speaking of SBMT, some brave pundits tipping them today despite the long journey up the coast by ferry. Once upon a time the Williamstown Ferry stopped almost at the door of where OM's host them today. Used to catch it to the Altona Rifle Range to chase some Hare. Prefer to do that closer to home these days. OM's will take the points there.
Unfortunately without Mal's inflammatory comments BigFooty has degenerated into a tipping competition. The best I could find was Alinta referring to Mr Squiggle as 'pencil nose', and I think someone else called him 'old pointy hat'. Pathetic. Mr Squiggles doesn't know what he's doing because he's been knocking off Miss Jane all week. Hasn't seen a game or any training. He's just madly scribbling tips without any relevance.
Can you blokes get serious. If I want to read boring tipsters comments I will read the VAFA record from front to back.
Carey will get a dose of reality. Not too many clubs other than Trinity will lay down in a match like the Battle of Bulleen last week. It certainly won't happen today. De La by 10 goals plus. Xavs will pump the other team coming off that battle. Last week one was awesome one was shite. The gap today should give Xavs a nice ole percentage boost. Trinity down at the foot of the table. Again. I'll start to drop in and see how they're faring next time I'm on my way to the snow.
Collegians will try to get a goal into Nick Sauntner so that people can pat him on the back and pretend they like him. They should do Blues at home at this time of year whilst all the students are still trying to gel. According to our rocket scientist Alinta, Uni Blues -winless after today - will be stuck in a relegation fight for the year. He's been breathing in too much of his own gas. And lastly, the hardest game of the week to tip, and the hardest to be interested in. The Murrumbeena Magentas are at home to the Finger Biscuits. Has anyone on Bigfooty ever tipped a draw? They are similar in so many ways. So hard to tip, so easy to dislike both clubs. They're like stocking fillers on Christmas day. Haileybury just. Banners slide down the Bannister begins. And so does another round of footy. Good luck all.
Off to get that latte at the Pantry and let my Schnoodle have a little crap in the middle of Brahton Beach oval. So very B Grade. Hoo Roo.

Ah Brian, thanks for the prompt. Like I needed it. Just a little Rant this week. Been busy on the hobby farm, but come back up for the weekend - can't get a decent latte in the bush.

Strange happenings on Big Footy this week. Firstly, Mal from Malvern has disappeared. Threats of a legal case over the SBMT "Magic Can on the Grassy Knoll" slander appear to have finally put a sock where his foot once was. Speaking of SBMT, some brave pundits tipping them today despite the long journey up the coast by ferry. Once upon a time the Williamstown Ferry stopped almost at the door of where OM's host them today. Used to catch it to the Altona Rifle Range to chase some Hare. Prefer to do that closer to home these days. OM's will take the points there.
Unfortunately without Mal's inflammatory comments BigFooty has degenerated into a tipping competition. The best I could find was Alinta referring to Mr Squiggle as 'pencil nose', and I think someone else called him 'old pointy hat'. Pathetic. Mr Squiggles doesn't know what he's doing because he's been knocking off Miss Jane all week. Hasn't seen a game or any training. He's just madly scribbling tips without any relevance.
Can you blokes get serious. If I want to read boring tipsters comments I will read the VAFA record from front to back.
Carey will get a dose of reality. Not too many clubs other than Trinity will lay down in a match like the Battle of Bulleen last week. It certainly won't happen today. De La by 10 goals plus. Xavs will pump the other team coming off that battle. Last week one was awesome one was shite. The gap today should give Xavs a nice ole percentage boost. Trinity down at the foot of the table. Again. I'll start to drop in and see how they're faring next time I'm on my way to the snow.
Collegians will try to get a goal into Nick Sauntner so that people can pat him on the back and pretend they like him. They should do Blues at home at this time of year whilst all the students are still trying to gel. According to our rocket scientist Alinta, Uni Blues -winless after today - will be stuck in a relegation fight for the year. He's been breathing in too much of his own gas. And lastly, the hardest game of the week to tip, and the hardest to be interested in. The Murrumbeena Magentas are at home to the Finger Biscuits. Has anyone on Bigfooty ever tipped a draw? They are similar in so many ways. So hard to tip, so easy to dislike both clubs. They're like stocking fillers on Christmas day. Haileybury just. Banners slide down the Bannister begins. And so does another round of footy. Good luck all.
Off to get that latte at the Pantry and let my Schnoodle have a little crap in the middle of Brahton Beach oval. So very B Grade. Hoo Roo.

HAHAHAHAH very good RAH RAH.

Happy to concede that my relegation battle comments may have been a little premature... Time will tell is guess.

good luck to all

have a feeling pedersen may light up this round.

big upsets today, i was down at the trott watching sauntner put on a clinic... 8 goals and he was pretty happy with himself, arrogance personified

also the uni blokes love to sniper they were at it all day, jack watts got a huge touch up after he decked sauntner... foolish individual him and ferg are well hated down at collegians

OT stun OX after being down four goals to nil in the 1st fifteen mins! Held OX to one goal for over a half of footy. The young kids at OT have got some skills! Won't win the flag this but plenty for the future!

Saw 2nd half at DLS. DLS obviously wasted chances in first half as they were very innacurate on scoreboard. Carey very good in second half. Both teams tough at the ball and plenty of run. Carey looked too tall for DLS, DLS had the edge in run. Great result for Carey. 138 def 100 for those interested.

Saw 2nd half at DLS. DLS obviously wasted chances in first half as they were very innacurate on scoreboard. Carey very good in second half. Both teams tough at the ball and plenty of run. Carey looked too tall for DLS, DLS had the edge in run. Great result for Carey. 138 def 100 for those interested.

Love your work Rah Rah. A few upsets today. Watched the Panthers take on De La and very pleased with the win. De La won toss and kicked against the wind......Now why would you do that????

Much better performance than last week against Trinity and Trinity performed today against Xavs. They looked very good last week and as l have already said, unless l am totally misjudging the jump from B to A Trinity will win more games and so will the Panthers.

Happy Easter boys, l am off to work in China for a while, will still keep in touch.

Keep up the good work Rah Rah and a bit of advice for you, if you want to win the tipping then tip the Panthers more often!!!!!

1/5. A few shocks. Trinity and Carey are huge suprises. Most would have had them with Hail, Scoth and Melourne as likely cellar dwellars. Uni Blues have had a rough start. I had them top 2 before season started.

Good game at the Bell. Like last week De La woeful in front of goal but unlike last week OC made them pay. Incredible finishing with 21.7 and something like 17.2 after ¼ time in a tricky cross breeze. They simply could not miss. De La has their chances but will rue their inaccuracy. At one stage during a dominant period in the second ¼ they kicked 9 straight behinds in about 10 minutes of play. OC a skilful side and thoroughly deserved the win. Both teams showed enough to suggest they will be thereabout in August/September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back