2012 Australian Open: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries mate...I'm worried too but not to their extent dont forget it's their job to build drama
Djokovic should win tonight, even with his injury. He'll be extremely lucky to beat Murray.
Not sure what extent though...could be just a sprain that clears up after rest who knows

Like Lleyton said - it's weird for him not to call the trainer....

If he can get though in straight sets, get some treatment, rest up, he might be ok. But Murray won't be easy. Maybe Lendl will be the difference.

I just think Novak is feeling it physically. I meen, like Lleyton said even if you are injured you don't breathe that heavily. When you play Ferrer you know it's going to be a long slug and Novak seems to be struggling to keep it up. If Ferrer can knick this set Ferrer is in with a shot, if not the finish line will be too near and Djokovic should take it.

If he can get though in straight sets, get some treatment, rest up, he might be ok. But Murray won't be easy. Maybe Lendl will be the difference.
I often think surely now has to be the moment Murray finally delivers and breaks through for his his Slam. But then I think realistically, in 5 set tennis I just do not think he is capable of maintaining enough power hitting to defeat the top guys. Plus he's a bit of headcase, goes too passive, gets too down on himself too often. Maybe this is his moment to shine, but I’m not seeing anything different. I think he'll lose his third straight AO final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back