2012 BMW Caulfield Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Tab have Gatewood who is 2nd emg @$8
Imagine what price he'd be if he was in the field.....

seth

Why would you think he would be shorter odds?

If you take the $8 & there's 2 scratchings,there would be deductions
Imagine if the fave was scratched?
Id want $20 about him getting in the race as 2nd emg,let alone winning it so the $5 he'll be after scratchings looks a tad light

seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You back any runner now and the fave is scratched and you get hit with big deductions. If he doesnt start then you get your money back regardless. Im not saying he is good value to back, im saying the bookies factor him in as if he is in the race when framing their market

You back any runner now and the fave is scratched and you get hit with big deductions. If he doesnt start then you get your money back regardless. Im not saying he is good value to back, im saying the bookies factor him in as if he is in the race when framing their market

Ok Ill remember that,you've been very helpful to us new punters.
lets talk about the race now

seth

Burgundy's Best.

Ok so of the internationals im not sure Americain & Dunaden are here for this.
Jakkalberry gets his best chance here IMO & OQFP will be on speed & suited.
Dont wanna back Winchester or Sanagas & doubt Voila Ici's ability to lead & win.
The one I cant line up is Sneak A Peek as last 2 races have been unsuitable

seth

Have never been a real Jakkalberry fan for mine - have not been impressed with his runs that much and as a general rull of thumb I usually put a line through the horses that come via North America (i.e. Cima de Triomphe in the past).

Think there is that where there is smoke there is fire feel about Dunaden - and you don't have to go back too far to see a defending Melbourne Cup champ get up.

Ok so of the internationals im not sure Americain & Dunaden are here for this.
Jakkalberry gets his best chance here IMO & OQFP will be on speed & suited.
Dont wanna back Winchester or Sanagas & doubt Voila Ici's ability to lead & win.
The one I cant line up is Sneak A Peek as last 2 races have been unsuitable

seth

Boss on helps Sneak.

Moody says its work is the best of his horses.

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 BMW Caulfield Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back