2012 Draft - Selections: 10 (Daniher), 34, 51, 53, 73, 88, 101, 106 (Baguley)

Remove this Banner Ad

the part where goosey says he also recommended DVU to melbourne is of interest to me.

Goosey may have told us that melbourne were into him at 52, so we snaked them.
Or it was all subterfuge and melbourne had no interest at all and stuffed up our drafting plans.

Either way this is a bad story from a worse journo, and made even more embarrassing by the fact that this whole story about goosey working for us broke about 4 months ago.

Not sure what the fuss is about, so we payed (bugger all) to a coach who scouts the local peninsula footy and some Stingray games as well as coaching in the VFL to give his opinion and generate a player list worth watching now and in the future.
We also pay Ken Fletcher who coaches PEGS and a few others around the junior traps.

Total wank lets try and make myself seem good story. Anyone could have drafted any of our recent picks and I know for a fact that Goosey provides the same info about his VFL players to any club or recruiter that asks.

I agree and he was taken at pick 50 odd, anyone could have taken him.

Mark 2?

Kepler was mk 2, Richmond say Grimes is mk 3 and Liam McBean (that they just drafted) is Fletcher like - mk 4, that makes Gregory at least mk 5...

There can be only one...

highlander-billboard.jpg

Mark 2?

Kepler was mk 2, Richmond say Grimes is mk 3 and Liam McBean (that they just drafted) is Fletcher like - mk 4, that makes Gregory at least mk 5...
Pretty sure Paddy was Fletcher III (after Kep) when Sheeds began playing him at CHB, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Draft - Selections: 10 (Daniher), 34, 51, 53, 73, 88, 101, 106 (Baguley)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back