2012 Foxtel Cup Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate Centrals and their scum supporters with a passion. But you WAFL and VFL guys are dreaming if you think any of your teams would beat them in a best of 5 scenario.

Or play 20 home and away games plus finals in the same league , unless of course you are the mighty WWTFC:thumbsu:

Port Melbourne - UNDEFEATED in 2011.

That's against all these VFL sides with AFL listed players (including the Grand Final where Willi had 15 Bulldogs).

Talk is cheap WWT and Centrals, Talk is cheap.

Front up in the Foxtel Cup, and we'll put you pretenders away :thumbsu:

And yet Port will probably get eliminated in Round 1 by NT Thunder on their home turf in their climactic element......

That's unlikely. East Perth got over them in Darwin last year (albeit fell over the line after conceding most of a big lead in the last quarter), and East Perth were shithouse last year.

I give NT a chance though. Just not a big one.

Port Melbourne - UNDEFEATED in 2011.

That's against all these VFL sides with AFL listed players (including the Grand Final where Willi had 15 Bulldogs).

Talk is cheap WWT and Centrals, Talk is cheap.

Front up in the Foxtel Cup, and we'll put you pretenders away :thumbsu:

I love your passion for Port Melbourne , I wish more people got involved with the state leagues.
It was an amazing achievement to go the season undefeated, no sarcasm intended.

However , deep deep in the back of your mind you strive for the ultimate recognition of Port Melbourne's proof of true greatness by defeating the might of WWTFC or CDFC. But like a prize fighter you can't get the fight with the champs.

Don't worry money usually talks , and that title bout you crave so much for could be just around the corner , depending on the loosening of the purse strings by Foxtel

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Foxtel Cup Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back