Portfolio 2012 Jumper Ideas (by lil_griff94)

Remove this Banner Ad

lil_griff94

Senior List
Aug 7, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart and Rebels
ADELAIDE
Home.jpg
clash.jpg

Re: 2012 Jumper Ideas

Some great ones there!

But am I the only one who liked the old Brisbane jumper where the blue bit came down the numbers like in the old design rather than this high cut off?

Love your Lions clash though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WEST COAST
Home-15.jpg
clash-13.jpg

I don't think any eagles fan on the face of the planet would want to see them wearing those guernseys we just want them to wear the wings BTW I like your designs I just think you should make the eagles guernseys include the wings

I don't think any eagles fan on the face of the planet would want to see them wearing those guernseys we just want them to wear the wings BTW I like your designs I just think you should make the eagles guernseys include the wings
I agree. Most of the other designs look pretty good to me but I don't like the Eagles ones. I'd rather all the Eagles guernsey's use the wings design but that's probably not going to happen any time soon so would have to settle for wings and the tri panel.

Plus it looks pretty boring without anything in the middle of the tri-panel. St. Kilda somehow evades this problem ^

I think it's because the red they have is stronger than the yellow for the Eagles. Both have the dark colour, then white, so I can only assume that is the reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Portfolio 2012 Jumper Ideas (by lil_griff94)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back