Portfolio 2012 Jumper Ideas (by lil_griff94)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2012 Jumper Ideas

Well I just grabbed a picture from the Saint's online shop:

sdfi2t.gif

And here is picture of West Coast's home from goodscore.com:

m980vk.jpg

They dont look much different. I think it looks weird without the logo because that's what we are used to.

WEST COAST
Seem all the West Coast supporters said they liked the wings i have changed the Jumper design
Home-17.png
clash-15.png

Maybe you guys should hassle the club about changing the jumper. Worked for us Bulldog Supporters

WEST COAST
Seem all the West Coast supporters said they liked the wings i have changed the Jumper design
Home-17.png
clash-15.png

Maybe you guys should hassle the club about changing the jumper. Worked for us Bulldog Supporters

I completely agree with this. Think of the 3 glory years of the West Coast Eagles. Do the jumpers look familiar?

96942077.jpg

DKemp_1994_246a.jpg

SEtrophyjuddcousins_gallery__326x400.jpg

DITCH THE NAVY BLUE FOR GOOD!

I don't really mind that much but some of these appear to be direct ripoffs of mine :/ A PM or bit of recognition probably wouldn't have gone astray...
COLLINGWOOD
hOME-3.jpg

Clash-2.png

MELBOURNE
Home-9.png

Home-7.png

NORTH MELBOURNE
Home Clash Away
Home-10.png
Clash-8.png
Away-4.png

ClashB-3.png
ClashA-3.png
Away-8.png

PORT ADELAIDE
Home-11.png

Home-9.png

Home-10.png
Clash-9.png

SYDNEY
Home (L) and Away (R)
Home-14.png

Clash-11.png

Those jumpers pretty much look the same as the ones used in the league this year. Nobody ripped anything off PAFC. Look through pretty much every portfolio on this board, and the jumpers are essentially the same.

No its not the design I'm talking about but the actual specific details are EXACTLY the same. I can understand that 99% of people will have Melbourne's guernsey as navy with a red yoke but I adjusted the colours and used a different angled yoke. Every detail, every colour, every sponsor is in the exact same location (copy and paste them both into paint). One I did forget to post was the Brisbane home, there were many different variables exactly the same in that one (position of yoke, size of lion, type of lion, back). I spent quite a lot of time and effort getting the specific details in my designs right, if the exact same file was going to be reposted it would have just been nice to have been asked or got a mention, that's all. I really don't have an issue with him using them. If he did like them so much, he could otherwise have just replicated them to the best of his ability.
And yes E92, that WC clash of mine was inspired by Mr E, hence why I dropped his name in that post. Still wasn't an exact copy of the file he used either, just based off what I had in my memory

Seem to be getting cracked into for everything I've posted tonight, its been a long couple of days so maybe I'm just dribbling shit... :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No its not the design I'm talking about but the actual specific details are EXACTLY the same. I can understand that 99% of people will have Melbourne's guernsey as navy with a red yoke but I adjusted the colours and used a different angled yoke. Every detail, every colour, every sponsor is in the exact same location (copy and paste them both into paint). One I did forget to post was the Brisbane home, there were many different variables exactly the same in that one (position of yoke, size of lion, type of lion, back). I spent quite a lot of time and effort getting the specific details in my designs right, if the exact same file was going to be reposted it would have just been nice to have been asked or got a mention, that's all. I really don't have an issue with him using them. If he did like them so much, he could otherwise have just replicated them to the best of his ability.
And yes E92, that WC clash of mine was inspired by Mr E, hence why I dropped his name in that post. Still wasn't an exact copy of the file he used either, just based off what I had in my memory

Seem to be getting cracked into for everything I've posted tonight, its been a long couple of days so maybe I'm just dribbling shit... :(
Going through a thorough investigation, they are exactly the same, bar a different number.

PAFC has a valid case.

The only one I see that's not 100% the same, is Melbourne's home. On PAFC he does not have the yelllow stars above the numbers. And he has a different sponsor.
Everything else is the same.

Going through a thorough investigation, they are exactly the same, bar a different number.

PAFC has a valid case.

The only one I see that's not 100% the same, is Melbourne's home. On PAFC he does not have the yelllow stars above the numbers. And he has a different sponsor.
Everything else is the same.

Thankyou, someone else who finally sees my point. Most of his home designs are exactly the same pictures as the ones which I created and posted as my own. I really don't have any problem with him basing some of his designs on mine or using them with my permission but I was just a little bit shocked and disappointed looking through this portfolio and seeing a lot of my own personal designs appearing exactly the same (bar the number, as mentioned). Like anything, you can't just take someone elses work and use it as your own, you either need to base yours on it or use it with permission/credit. I admit most of mine were pretty generic but if he'd just used mine as a guide and made his own interpretation with the appropriate templates (there's plenty around now) there would be absolutely no issue. Everyone has slightly different takes on ideas and to see exactly the same ideas appear on this thread was a little disappointing. For example, I like the little stripes at the top on the back of the Collingwood guernseys, I like Richmond's current clash, I prefer Hawthorn's guernsey with the white number panel and I like the shallower Melbourne yoke. I know that many people disagree with these and to see this many 'unique' aspects of mine reappear in exactly the same fashion was what sprung this to my attention. I wouldn't go around saving and copying other people's files to slightly edit (if even) and claim as my own. I would have just based them on the aspects that I liked.
Put yourself in my shoes for a sec. Say in my portfolio I copied a heap of Gibbsy, Cory or the Doc's designs changed the number and claimed them for my own. I think they would have every right to at least be a little disappointed. I can tell that almost all of his designs used mine as at least a base, many were exactly the same.
Anyway I'm making myself sound angrier than what I actually am. I really don't mind that he has used my designs as a reference but to directly rip many of them off without my permission I found a little disappointing. It really is no different than copying and pasting stuff from the internet into an essay. As you get taught at school, read through (or in this case look) the stuff and interpret it in your own personal way.

Here's my guesses as to what the GWS clash will look like next year -

or maybe they've forgotten initially stating their clash guernsey will be sky blue...

I think by the heavy use of sky blue on their website they have not forgotten.

There was just no need for a proper clash this year.

Thankyou, someone else who finally sees my point. Most of his home designs are exactly the same pictures as the ones which I created and posted as my own. I really don't have any problem with him basing some of his designs on mine or using them with my permission but I was just a little bit shocked and disappointed looking through this portfolio and seeing a lot of my own personal designs appearing exactly the same (bar the number, as mentioned). Like anything, you can't just take someone elses work and use it as your own, you either need to base yours on it or use it with permission/credit. I admit most of mine were pretty generic but if he'd just used mine as a guide and made his own interpretation with the appropriate templates (there's plenty around now) there would be absolutely no issue. Everyone has slightly different takes on ideas and to see exactly the same ideas appear on this thread was a little disappointing. For example, I like the little stripes at the top on the back of the Collingwood guernseys, I like Richmond's current clash, I prefer Hawthorn's guernsey with the white number panel and I like the shallower Melbourne yoke. I know that many people disagree with these and to see this many 'unique' aspects of mine reappear in exactly the same fashion was what sprung this to my attention. I wouldn't go around saving and copying other people's files to slightly edit (if even) and claim as my own. I would have just based them on the aspects that I liked.
Put yourself in my shoes for a sec. Say in my portfolio I copied a heap of Gibbsy, Cory or the Doc's designs changed the number and claimed them for my own. I think they would have every right to at least be a little disappointed. I can tell that almost all of his designs used mine as at least a base, many were exactly the same.
Anyway I'm making myself sound angrier than what I actually am. I really don't mind that he has used my designs as a reference but to directly rip many of them off without my permission I found a little disappointing. It really is no different than copying and pasting stuff from the internet into an essay. As you get taught at school, read through (or in this case look) the stuff and interpret it in your own personal way.

I can see your point to PAFC. I went through and looked at all them and your right. I think lil griff should apologise. There is no point making a thread that's full of someone else's designs. If we wanted to see PAFC's designs we could've just gone into his thread. Yeah there's a few original designs here, but it seems as if he just took your designs where he couldn't be bothered making up his own. I'd like to see what he says about all this...

I can see your point to PAFC. I went through and looked at all them and your right. I think lil griff should apologise. There is no point making a thread that's full of someone else's designs. If we wanted to see PAFC's designs we could've just gone into his thread. Yeah there's a few original designs here, but it seems as if he just took your designs where he couldn't be bothered making up his own. I'd like to see what he says about all this...
There are very minor changes to some, but still blantently obvious that they are PAFC's.

I too would be shitty.

Good to have a few people on my side now. I reckon lil griff has seen the comments and chose to ignore it and not reply. Seriously mate, if you've done this toughen up and show me a bit of respect by apologising. FFS you used my designs and claimed them as your own without any notification to myself or any mention of my name whatsoever. I'm sorry mate but its simply not on. I don't wanna really sound like an arrogant, whingey little bitch but as Alzy and Tigerland said, I have every right to be a bit shitty :mad:

Seriously, unless he has a decent explanation or apology I reckon he should get carded...

Went on his profile, was last active 9:00 or so last night. Therefore, he should have seen this issue...

A card would be very, very stiff imo. Look at all the plagiarism that occurred with Brothashane and he was only ever given warnings really. Give him a chance to speak up first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Portfolio 2012 Jumper Ideas (by lil_griff94)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back