2012 Jumper - must go back to white lining

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed, it was a great jumper. All I'm saying though, is that we should just keep the jumper as-is, we have much greater concerns at the moment. I don't reckon it looks too bad anyway.
saint-centrebet.gif

Certainly looks better than this
saints2010nabcupguernse.jpg

Yes the Cross jumper was a great jumper, I have one like the image you put up (regular colors) plus the Yellow Peril Cross :eek:

Agree your sample 1 above with Polo is better than sample 2 - but I still would prefer the White Stripes...

White with black piping for me. 2009 spec is exactly how I want our home jumper to be. And I really wish we could just have our normal front with a white back for our clash.

God I wished I barracked for Hawthorn or geelong or Collingwood ... we really are a terrible club intent on self destruction.

Piss off Troll.

On topic, 2010 Jumper is the best I've seen.

Our kit for 2012 should be this as the home:
StKilda-2010.gif

With this as a clash, but with a white number panel and updated ISC collar:
StKilda-Heritage-2004.gif

Piss off Troll.

On topic, 2010 Jumper is the best I've seen.

Our kit for 2012 should be this as the home:
StKilda-2010.gif

With this as a clash, but with a white number panel and updated ISC collar:
StKilda-Heritage-2004.gif

Youre whats wrong with the saints accepting this failure culture we have!

However, those designs are awesome please put them
Forward to the club best clash jumper ever! We'd win the flag on jumpernalone! Awesome!:)

I must say I'm entering this week with trepidation but seeing somebody draw a parallel between our so-called 'losers culture' and the black piping on our 2011 jumper has amused me. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2009 > 2011 > 2010

The new ISC collars are too wide to be white - looks a bit weak. I was disappointed when we went from the piping collar to the white one, but I think the black collar is an improvement. Added a touch of bad-ass.

I like Murraj's submission though - specifically the 3 colours on the back of the jumper, with the number in a panel (maybe the panel should be reversed, ie. black number on white field?). What if the home jumper had the black collar and the away used the white collar from 2010? I could really get behind that.

I don't like the 2011 away jumper at all, and I was annoyed that in the 2010 GF Collingwood's Emirates logo meant they had more red on their jumper than we did!

If they dont revert back to white outlining i with many will be very disapppinted!

Not me.

Hell, let's change it back to this ;)

St_Kilda_FC_Cross_Jumper.png

Sorry but I really hated that jumper.

God I wished I barracked for Hawthorn or geelong or Collingwood ... we really are a terrible club intent on self destruction.

The club with piss and poop colors, really?

I love the jumper the way it is now. The white lining was alright, the black and white one I could stand but it wasn't a favorite of mine. The black is the best IMO.

Loved the 2009 jumper, would love them to go back to that but pretty unlikley. The one we wore this year didn't seem 'St Kilda' to me.

This is what I want to see for Rd 1 2012...

TommyWalsh2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Jumper - must go back to white lining

Remove this Banner Ad

Back