Toast Welcome to St Kilda Jackson Macrae

Remove this Banner Ad

Does this have a vibe reminiscent of more recent ex- Carlton recruits, and our #14 and #15?He has become a fringe player at the Bulldogs as the other two were at Carlton?

And their supporters have come on here to wish us all the best.??

Im worried if he’ll be dangerous ..and also wondering if we’ll give Seb Ross a call for the Supplementary list along with Rhce Stanley.
As I may do on the Pies board if Timmy lands up there.

They were as cocky as hell post the 2016 grand final. Almost unbearable. Not sure how we’ll all react if we finally get there. We have shit put on us relentlessly so it will be interesting how gracious we are if it ever happens.

Winners are grinners I suppose.
The dogs currently are a lot like us in the 2003 - 2010 period. Made a bunch of finals, have been pretty strong with a couple of periods of shakiness and making two grand finals. The difference being they managed to get one of those over the line.

The reason they havent been more successful with their list as good as it has been is the exact same reason we weren't more successful.. we are both minnow clubs who have to battle uphill with worse facilities and access to top end coaches and administration.

I think we are now moving out of that era with Moorabbin being actually extremely good facilities now and our coaches now actually highly rated within the industry. The problem now is getting the list up to scratch with talent that can go the next step and also maintain that high level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to St Kilda Jackson Macrae

Remove this Banner Ad

Back