#7 - TD (pass to Gates)
#8 - fumble recovered by Denver for a TD
#9 - punt
#10 - pick (resulting in a Denver TD)
#11 - pick
#12 - pick
#13 - fumble

Last four SD drives ending in turnovers. :eek:

The AFC is so wide open because every team is either shit or has big question marks around them
Only two teams above .500, one of whom just lost a stud, and a (currently) overrated veteran...

Losing Lewis is an upgrade for Balty the way he's been playing (Not looking @ leadership of course)

Which one to keep??
Rivers or Brees??

GOOD CHOICE CHARGERS!!!!!
Would you choose a player with an ACL injury not expected to play the next year or a 4th overall draft pick entering his 3rd season?

In hindsight, yes, Brees was the better choice. BUT, at the time, what was best?

Would you choose a player with an ACL injury not expected to play the next year or a 4th overall draft pick entering his 3rd season?

In hindsight, yes, Brees was the better choice. BUT, at the time, what was best?
Eli Manning.

:rolleyes:
They did choose him.
He did look good in Chargers blue....

Herp derp

(If you are willing to compare a FA loss to a draftee pick up, why not also consider the player they traded away as a third option in the equation?)

Herp derp

(If you are willing to compare a FA loss to a draftee pick up, why not also consider the player they traded away as a third option in the equation?)
Because we're looking at the 06 offseason not the 04 offseason :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Herp derp

I'm sure you know that Eli refused to play for San Diego.

I'm sure you know that Eli refused to play for San Diego.
I'm sure most normal people would have realised I was taking the piss... (Except Riggy who decided 'this mah opportunity to be a smart arse and get into an argument!')

I'm sure most normal people would have realised I was taking the piss... (Except Riggy who decided 'this mah opportunity to be a smart arse and get into an argument!')
I didn't think that at all.
I just saw it as an annoying troll who was trying to nitpick something and get an unwanted word in.

Philadelphia Eagles? ;)

both teams share something in common though View attachment 5683
Ahem......
mcnabb.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2012 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back