Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

As many would have noticed, Chief has reintroduced the player badges. Speak up over here if you're missing yours or spot anything else awry.

Already have mentioned having Fevo's name back, instead of the Brisbane 10 it was changed to. It will kjust perpetuate the Crazy Vossy bull we get. Would rather have nothing, TBH.

Already have mentioned having Fevo's name back, instead of the Brisbane 10 it was changed to. It will kjust perpetuate the Crazy Vossy bull we get. Would rather have nothing, TBH.

Fev's been banished again.

As per the Brisbane sponsorship function, are we able to take a guest to the Melbourne one? The letter does not mention anything about a guest.

A guest should be included, but will confirm. Odd that it wasn't mentioned.

Good news everyone! Just got an email back right this moment saying I could bring a guest, thanks for your help whatboutbob

Great! I imagine there was some confusion because of the extra single invites we were given as a bonus, which we chose to bundle into pairs.

Am I right in saying that the player sponsor functions were before the games against eagles and crows...if so :eek:

And the HOF was after the Dogs game. Seems like we need a function to function.

I've been working on that one all week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Sponsorship 2012 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back