2012 SC Leagues Signup for New Entrants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to give it a go this year.
supercoachscore.png

i have done supercoach for 3 years now, but somehow I cannot for the life of me remember my team name for this year, and since i've changed emails I can no longer log in to find my ranking. but id be happy to sign up for a bigfooty league this year, even if it is in the lowest division

EDIT: i just remembered, team name is super troopers and i was ranked 51,486 overall

still cant get a screen capture though as i cannot log in

On my phone so no pic.

Team Name: MillsyPies2910
Total score: 47,077
R24 score: 1,864
Trades left: 0
Salary left: $168,600
R24 rank: 162,257
Overall: 136,348

The only way to skip this process is to join a lower league. I will start these around Feb1. Most likely starting at around Div 30. If you are happy to do this because you are new to the game, still learning or just impatient, please flag this in your post. A capture is also not necessary if utilising this.
Sounds like me. A beginner/lower league would be cool if there is one. My team name is: rideclutch

Cheers :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be keen to join a BF league this year

Team name - fluffywhitebirds

Played under another team name last year and think I was around 47k

Thanks

Hi,
Sorry I don't have anything from last year anymore, nothing to prove my identity. But did play and finished around 15,000
Team name this year is "Endeavour"

Axe: Added as 25000.

Yea I'd like to be a part of it this year. My rank last year was approx. 10k but haven't got any evidence. Anyway happy to be wherever :)

Axe: Added as 25000.

I was around 30K last year, chuck me in whichever league thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back